Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sperghetti posted:

One time my dad shot himself in my room lol he got his blood all over my stuff and I never came back to that house totally owned me irl!

hunting accident?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

hunting accident?

Yeah he was hunting for some peace and quiet

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do you work at the toilet store op?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Sperghetti posted:

Yeah he was hunting for some peace and quiet

Did he find it?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I'm hunting for a cunting. somebody oval office me, please. I need to be cunted.

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Kuato posted:

Did he find it?

I dunno, my ma was screaming a lot and they say the brain continues to function and give off electrical impulses after death but what if the brain's all over the room and in my Legos? :shrug:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Nooner posted:

woke up early and drove an hour to get to my office just to find out we are closed and working from home today and no one told me lol.

have YOU ever been owned IRL?

I drive 1.5 hours each way for my commute so you could probably fairly say I get owned every day.

loving Atlanta traffic.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
One time I played a prank on Nooner and had everyone hide when he came in the office and he drove home I owned him hard IRL :ssh:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

One time I played a prank on Nooner and had everyone hide when he came in the office and he drove home I owned him hard IRL :ssh:

im working on a prank where i drown him in his bathtub and make it look like he overdosed on pills hehe

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

im working on a prank where i drown him in his bathtub and make it look like he overdosed on pills hehe

Own zone!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time i put my dick in a monkey you know just for laughs just to impress my frat buddies and then me and my frat buddies were just joshin around you know just a little slapass just a bunch o guys foolin and well we ended up having anal sex (not gay) and accidentally spreading throughout the human population hiv, the virus that causes aids!! you just know this is gonna be in the blooper reel at my funeral!!

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

a crow bit my dick off and flew away while i was taking my morning coffee on the veranda so plz dont talk to me about your problems :(

Coffee is the worst

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

MiracleWhale posted:

one time i put my dick in a monkey you know just for laughs just to impress my frat buddies and then me and my frat buddies were just joshin around you know just a little slapass just a bunch o guys foolin and well we ended up having anal sex (not gay) and accidentally spreading throughout the human population hiv, the virus that causes aids!! you just know this is gonna be in the blooper reel at my funeral!!

What a weird trick!

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Nooner posted:

Yeah.

By existing. :smith:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My dad once got a touchdown when we were playing PS1 Madden and he acted like he was gonna spike the controller, but it slipped out and hit me on the head and gave me a giant rear end lump. I will never use a Cover 2 in the 3-4 again

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You get owned every goddamn day Nooner you just only realized it today.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Nope. Never happened, never will.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

FishionMailed posted:

payback for not coming in at all that other week

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

:chanpop:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

So I take you work from home OP?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Nooner posted:

I am today but normally no I work in Hollywood

I went from smirking at your stupidity in the op to instant sympathy.

No human being should have to deal with LA traffic.

If Obama decided to close Quantanimo and make all the innmates commute to LA twice a day then he would be prosecuted for war crimes.

The city is run by fuckwits of an exceptional caliber. They are not repairing or building infrastructure.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
woke up hung over and found ops mom in my bead. Goddamit.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

got a bead on ops mom

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i couldnt aford to do my laundry today so i had to beg the mayor for a pair of municipal pants :(

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i got owned by the city of detroit by just being there for a short time a week and a half ago. ive been sick ever since but still have to go to work :(

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
congrats you got AIDS

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i got owned by the city of detroit by just being there for a short time a week and a half ago. ive been sick ever since but still have to go to work :(

did you drink the water / bathe in it?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I was a slave for five years, talk about ownage...woo wee.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mad Monk posted:

I was a slave for five years, talk about ownage...woo wee.

did they lock you in theire attic and made you read anime?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
holy gently caress I need some coffee

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Microwaves Mom posted:

did you drink the water / bathe in it?

detroit water is supposed to be ok but i tried to dodge it anyway. i think it was the dirty warehouse full of equally dirty strippers and even dirtier money i was working in that might've did it :shrug:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
im off work for a week i just spent the first 3 nights of it popping over to madrid for a mini break with my gf we had lots of sex and tapas and now im just gonna chill today and eat milka chocolate bars and catch up on my telly programs

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

woke up early and drove an hour to get to my office just to find out we are closed and working from home today and no one told me lol.

How can you flip burgers from home ?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

No, slavery ended centuries ago.

actually it still exists.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
My name... is KUNTA KENTE

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
mine's kunta kuck cake

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
I'm the boss of some idiots so I have to hold their hand through everything they do :-(

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Sperghetti posted:

One time my dad shot himself in my room lol he got his blood all over my stuff and I never came back to that house totally owned me irl!

your dad sounds cool

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tony Homo posted:

How can you flip burgers from home ?

Very carefully.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Sperghetti posted:

Benny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Wade Wilson posted:

I drive 1.5 hours each way for my commute so you could probably fairly say I get owned every day.

loving Atlanta traffic.

285 is a bitch. It takes half an hour to go 5 miles. I feel for ya goon. My first job here was from Snellville to 6 flags. At least it was 4 10 hour days.

• Locked thread