Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
woke up early and drove an hour to get to my office just to find out we are closed and working from home today and no one told me lol.

have YOU ever been owned IRL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

So I take you work from home OP?

I am today but normally no I work in Hollywood

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Iron Prince posted:

wahhh wahhh wahh im a big dumb baby who complains about working from home go piss up a rope nooner

working from home is good I just wish someone told me before I had to spend 1.5 hours driving to office and back

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

i laid in bed awake from like 11pm to 2am and then i woke up at 5:30am and laid in bed awake until 7:45 when i had to go to work lol

this is the worst Ive had that happen sometimes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

someone called me white and i was triggered, for you see, i am actually transracial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bitter Mushroom posted:

you commute 2 hours a day and work in an office, sounds like u get owned eveery day nooner

The price many must pay to live in major metropolitan areas

gizmojumpjet posted:

Electricity was out when I got to work today. Boss suggested we could work from home if we wanted. I said I'd leave if the power didn't come back on by 10:00 am. It came on at a quarter 'til so now I'm stuck here like some kinda caged animal. Perhaps a puma, or a leopard.

Something with teeth and claws.

that super sucks, what a cocktease of almost getting to go home

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

whats wrong with signing your posts?

its against the rules, and we sure wouldnt ever want to break a rule now would we :v:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

one time i was so drunk that i passed out and when i woke up it was 6:00 and i was like "gently caress this im calling in sick" and i left a voicemail for my boss. then i realized it was 6:00pm the night before and i fell over

Lmao I have done this exact thing it was during summer when 6am looks the same as 6pm and I was like wtf how am I still so wasted no way I'm driving to loving Calabasas to work at the farmers market

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wade Wilson posted:

I drive 1.5 hours each way for my commute so you could probably fairly say I get owned every day.

loving Atlanta traffic.

how many miles?

I have heard that ATL traffic is awful but i still stand by LA being worse, my old commute at last job was 9 miles from my house and took 2+ hours each way :rant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MiracleWhale posted:

one time i put my dick in a monkey you know just for laughs just to impress my frat buddies and then me and my frat buddies were just joshin around you know just a little slapass just a bunch o guys foolin and well we ended up having anal sex (not gay) and accidentally spreading throughout the human population hiv, the virus that causes aids!! you just know this is gonna be in the blooper reel at my funeral!!

lmao that was just initiation night in my frat, let me know when you guys have ultra zika, poo poo is so hard that it shrinks your head as an adult instead of a baby but daaaaaaaaaamn do you faded

• Locked thread