Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I thought I got a sweet gig at a new job a few months back. One of our dumb rear end employees has been doing something really stupid for a long time and we just found out and are recalling/withdrawing the product we sent out that he was responsible for and our customers are loving pissed. Found this out this week, also found out my boss is putting her 2 week notice in today, and I'm going to be the only person in the quality assurance department to deal with this huge gently caress up, along with all the other quality issues for the organization, with only 4 months on the job training.

I got owned really loving hard this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread