Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
My belly is grumbly for some reason, and the only thing that is curing it is to let farts out. I am wearing headphones so I can listen to the Felger and Maz show, but I can hear the farts through my headphones! I can also here some SPanish speaking individuals through my vent, that are painting the building. I am in a private office so I don't think my coworkers can hear my farts (maybe they can) but the Spanish speaking workers probably can if I can hear them.

What do I say as I pass them in the hall on my way out? Can they smell my farts through the vent? (I cant smell them but I might be immune to my fart smells)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you are farting in english so they won't understand, no worries op

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to go walk to the bathroom and see if they look at me funnny as i pass

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

maybe make a 'spoof' which is a toilet paper tube line with dryer sheets and with a dryer sheet over the end, fastened with a rubber band, and fart through that, op. we used to smoke weed through a spoof back in the ol dorm rooms and i'm pretty sure this method is 100% foolproof because i only had to make a quick escape through the window like five times

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Ok so that was awkward I think.

I went out of the office, and they weren't there, so I got nervous that I chased them away with my farts. Well I went to the bathroom, took a nice piss, and ripped a couple farts and all that. Anyway on my way back to the office the workers were back, but were sitting on this futon thing talking in spanish. I think one of them shook their head as I walked by, or maybe covered his nose/mouth. I can't tell for sure. Now I hear them yelling at each other. Is this my fault?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
am i the only goon without horrible debilitating rear end problems

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Try not being 5 or whatever.

Eggsucker
May 27, 2005
Thanks for your story OP.

One time, I was at a hockey game sitting up in the box seats. I was probably 12 and i had drank several liters of soda while i was kicking it up there. Anyway, youve got to take an elevator down like 13 floors to get out of there, and this elevator was jam packed. I ripped a LOUD, wet, eggy fart as soon as the doors closed. Everybody heard it, and everybody smelt it. I stood in the corner of the elevator looking and my shoes with a devilish grin the whole ride down.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP posted:

My belly is grumbly for some reason, and the only thing that is curing it is to let farts out. I am wearing headphones so I can listen to the Felger and Maz show, but I can hear the farts through my headphones! I can also here some SPanish speaking individuals through my vent, that are painting the building. I am in a private office so I don't think my coworkers can hear my farts (maybe they can) but the Spanish speaking workers probably can if I can hear them.

What do I say as I pass them in the hall on my way out? Can they smell my farts through the vent? (I cant smell them but I might be immune to my fart smells)

Why would you not smash your rear end into the vent and give em what for

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Enfield posted:

am i the only goon without horrible debilitating rear end problems

Yes, although I suspect you are lying,

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
If there's a wall in between you and the workers, how would they know it was you?

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

Yes, although I suspect you are lying,

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

If there's a wall in between you and the workers, how would they know it was you?

ever heard of a little thing called triangulation? all you need is for 3 coworkers to hear the farts and you can determine the precise position of the farter in 3d space. this is how gps works btw

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Do they smell good? I bet they smell good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

As Adele Dazeem once said "Let it go"

• Locked thread