Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Dear NBCSN:

Please quit doing this thing where you put (Philly/San Jose/Washington/Chicago) on national TV, have their local Comcast SportsNet announcers call the game, advertise games and sponsors that are only local to the CSN team's viewing area, and then black out the local feed.

Signed,
People Lucky Enough Not To Have Comcast Xfinity As Their TV/Internet Provider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

That's on you, Berglund.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mike_V posted:

San Jose is gonna score a couple here, probably about time to turn this poo poo off.

And there's one.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

That's the first time I've heard Russkie Ref, he sounds like the kind of guy whose pregame routine involves drinking vodka while squatting.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mike_V posted:

Get ready for a panic trade from Doug Armstrong where we move a piece like Robby Fabbri btw

It'll be Ty Rattie and a pick for Michael Grabner and you can take that to the bank.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Duke Chin posted:

Daaaaaaaaaaaayum. If *THAT* dude doesn't get supplemental then I've lost all faith in the NHL Wheel of Justice™

(like I had any faith in them to begin with but jesus H loving christ)

Don't worry, that bad of a hit plus the Mandatory Blues Suspension Enhancement® means it'll be a double-digit ban, easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Yes Sharks, make a stupid challenge

e: "After ryevyew, da. Is good goal."

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 23, 2016

• Locked thread