Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

Also one descended testicle.

Hmmmmmm.

(Wee-wee)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Is that why he went after the noble Jew, pioneer of genital mutilation?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

so do i. are you trying to say something?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Circumcision is mutilation

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
That boy ain't Reich.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why must we destroy Hitlers good name and tarnish his accomplishments by talking about his junk?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I feel like I'm being a jerk if I say "that explains a lot" but that explains a lot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I wonder what Eva Braun saw in him then

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I assumed he had a massive dong

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You would know from experience op.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i have a bend dick

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

loquacius posted:

I feel like I'm being a jerk if I say "that explains a lot" but that explains a lot

historians have always been unclear on how much Hitler had sex. Now we know

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ScorpioMajesty posted:

That boy ain't Reich.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

quote:

"Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis," Mr Mayo and Ms Craigie wrote.

In other words he tinkled out of a hole at the base of his wee-wee.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Hitler had one ball, Napoleon was short, Temüjin liked his warriors to spit into his mouth.

Why do people always have to make up such lies about the great conquerors? It just makes the subjugated look even more pathetic.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the article doesnt present reputable sources so im not convinced, about hitlers weiner

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan

was I the only one who thought he lost the other ball in WW1

E - I know it was always a rumor but still that's what I assumed happened if it was true

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

In other words he tinkled out of a hole at the base of his wee-wee.

sounds like he has to sit down to pee, shameful

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
"Hitler had a gay baby dick" would've been a better thread title imo

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Nobody cared about dong size until about 2001 when cable internet was becoming common.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

grading essays nude posted:

was I the only one who thought he lost the other ball in WW1

E - I know it was always a rumor but still that's what I assumed happened if it was true
no, it's true

at least i think so

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Post pics plz

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
Also please post your favorite juvenile euphemisms for God's chosen appendage ITT.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan

Enfield posted:

the article doesnt present reputable sources so im not convinced, about hitlers weiner

they should have a big academic conference discussing Hitler's dick. What is the historiography on the Führer's dong

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
maybe he just had really small hips. and even if he didnt there are all sorts of tricks u can play with perspective,mabe the doctor was looking at him dead on when hitler had a horizontal boner and the urethra at the base of his penis was just a freckle and the doctor made a simple error. its just as likely as not that hitlers dick was normal if not,as i believe, surely huge and macho. im gonna throw this claim in the trash heap. *hurls laptop into pile of glass botles and crumpled tisues*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

symbolic posted:

no, it's true

at least i think so

it was confirmed by a siezed prison medical examination. it condradicts what hitlers childhood doctor said (that everything was fine down there) but the condition could have manifested later in life or gotten shot off with a cannon ball (or she was lying) the soviet autopsy also confirmed a ball was gone. this has been an insider look into hilters junk with your pal enfirld

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Enfield posted:

it was confirmed by a siezed prison medical examination. it condradicts what hitlers childhood doctor said (that everything was fine down there) but the condition could have manifested later in life or gotten shot off with a cannon ball (or she was lying) the soviet autopsy also confirmed a ball was gone. this has been an insider look into hilters junk with your pal enfirld
enfield likes hitler's balls, hah hah! *kicks sand in your face

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan

the Soviets did an autopsy? thought they just confirmed it was him then threw him and his lovely burned up micropenis into some river

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

No, they harvested his brain to create a super cyborg.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

grading essays nude posted:

the Soviets did an autopsy? thought they just confirmed it was him then threw him and his lovely burned up micropenis into some river

yeah his body was all burned up so i guess i was wrong. disregard everything i said

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

could ths all be a big misunderstanding? an equivocation on ball? maybe yeah, his ball was blown off, but mabe the cannonball lodged in his scrotum. if true, perhaps his titanic strength of will was a consequence of lead and gunpowder sepage from his cannon ball into his very fibres. there are a lot of theroesi we can entertain here and this is just as likely as anyother one. a bayesian analysis would probably favor my macho canon ball theory of hitlers stupendous dick,but more research is necesary.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think the real obvious question here is, would you have sucked hitlers dick if it would have stopped the holocaust?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sorry for his losss

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If hitlers dick was in front of me to suck I might believe this, but there's no hitler dick in my mouth right now so color me skeptical

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think the real obvious question here is, would you have sucked hitlers dick if it would have stopped the holocaust?

or COULD you even have if it was that tiny

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

ScorpioMajesty posted:

That boy ain't Reich.

Close thread

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
alls i know is that the telegraph is a loving piece of poo poo and everything ive read on it in the past 5 minutes has been wrong

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Surely hitlers weiner would be the normal one and all others deformed

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Surely hitlers weiner would be the normal one and all others deformed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ha hitler would have used your face and did the holocaust anyways sucka.

• Locked thread