Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Hot: -1 Cold: 1 Volatile: 2 Dark: -1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 0/5 Conditions:

Heliotrope posted:

Tatsuya: How are you doing? Or rather, how are you managing your desire to cause trouble? When was the last time you got high? If you do want to go to this party, do you think you could control yourself there?

I'm hangin' in there. It's definitely a relief to be back at school though, so many more opportunities here. Last chance I got was during the christmas rush. It's amazing how many people will believe any ads someone hands them. Didn't last real long, but I wanted to get some real emotion for my parents during the holidays y'know? If I can find somethin' halfway decent during the week I'll probably be fine at the party. Might still do somethin' anyway, there's a lot of potential in a bunch of unsupervised teens. Anyways, that's all if I go. I could pass on it I guess. It's an option yeah, but pretty much everyone's gonna be there so what'd be the point?

So I'm going, I guess. Getting an invitation would be easy even if Penny wasn't flingin' the doors wide open, the whole 'bad boy rebel' thing y'know? Of course I could play that up a bit and just show up anyway, that might be fun. Eh, I got all week to pick, might as well see if anyone would 'object' to a crasher first. I lean back in my chair and give Cassius a nudge with my boot. "Hey Cass, you're tight with Penny lately yeah? What's her opinion on partycrashers?"

quote:

Tatsuya Kowareta
The Ghoul
Look: Striking, harsh eyes
Origin: Rejected

Hot -1
Cold 2
Volatile 2
Dark -1

Moves:

The Hunger
You have a Hunger for chaos. When you heedlessly pursue a Hunger, add 1 to rolls. When you ignore a feeding opportunity, roll to hold steady.

Short Rest for the Wicked
When you die, wait it out. Some hours later, you wake up fully healed.

Disaffected
When you turn someone on, roll with cold.

Advances:

+1 Cold

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, add “having sex with [this person]” as an additional Hunger. If you already have this Hunger, mark experience

Darkest Self
You will maim, kill and destroy anything in between you and the nearest object of your hunger. You will feed relentlessly. You escape your Darkest Self when someone restrains you or fends you off for long enough for you to regain your composure – at least thirty or forty minutes.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Aug 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Oh Kyle ya gimpy little poo poo, ya lucked out when Cass heard ya first. Ya keep that stuff up and we'll see what happens when ya can walk again ya prick. She may have all but told me to gently caress off, but I'm still not gonna let that fly with me. Oh hey Cass is talkin' to me, I should probably stop glaring at Kyle and pay attention.

Capfalcon posted:

"Buuuut, if you really wanna gatecrash, I'd bring something that'd make your presence more welcome than annoying. Wouldn't hurt with making a splash, either. I'm sure you don't need my help with suggestions, right?"

"Pfft what, you think I'm some kinda amateur?" I ask, with all the carefree confidence of Old Tatsu, my brain's already tinkerin' with a few ideas, number one being the tried and trusted 'showing up with booze', but we'll see where the week takes me. "While we're on the topic though, does she ha-

Ferrosol posted:

"It'd be really nice to see you both there. Umm especially you Tatsu."

Aaaand there goes Old Tatsu. G'bye! It was a nice visit! Uhhh poo poo poo poo gently caress does this mean is into me? But that whole thing happened and... poo poo! Maybe she's just trying to be polite? I mean I did kinda use the L word, that's heavy poo poo to be throwin' around. "She said 'especially you Tatsu'', and she's red as your stripes." NOT! HELPING! Dammit why did this have to happen in homeroom? Where there's no where to run and no convenient excuses? "C'mon stupid, say somethin'! Play it off. YES! Ok yes, that could work oh man gently caress me sideways.

"Well uh, I'm still not really sure if I'm goin' or not. I mean I've got some work I need to do on my bike. Got some uh new parts for christmas and stuff."

(11:35) ShootaBoy: (inadvertently) turn on Ginny
(11:35) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+1
(11:35) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 4+1 = 5
(11:35) ShootaBoy: welp

Yeah, that went well. Maybe even great."You're redder than she is." gently caress.

Marking xp for rolling Cold.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions:

Well wouldja look at that, now there's two dead guys walkin' around in here. Sophie's saying something but unfortunately Tatsu's not in right now. Oh and hey there goes Ginny, hmm I wonder if it'd be irony to beat Kyle with his wheelchair. Overall this is an awesome start to school, I just love getting suspended on the first day back yes sir. Out of the desk now, pardon me Thomas, I'm just passing through.

(5:51) ShootaBoy: Lash out upside Kyle's head
(5:51) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+2
(5:51) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 5+2 = 7
Kyle gains a String on me, though I think he has more pressing concerns at the moment.

Mmmmmm-mmm that's good! Got a nice solid cross on his temple, he's gonna be feeling that one for a while. Well no reason to stop there, I've got a participant that can't run away! Let's see what I can do before someone pulls me off!

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions:

"Dammit Cass leggo! rear end in a top hat brought it on himself!" Why the hell did he stop me anyway? Kyle's always been a huge dick to him! And has he been working out or something? There's no way he coulda held me back like this last year. I could probably still get free, but I don't really wanna hurt him, he's an ok guy. Ugh. I stop struggling and say, "Alright, alright I'm cool, I'm cool, get the hell off me already." Y'know what, screw this. Screw school, screw this day, screw Kyle, I'm done. Gonna get my bike and just go. Don't know where, don't really care. Anything at all is better than here right now.

(3:27) ShootaBoy: Run away from a really bad day
(3:27) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+2
(3:27) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 9+2 = 11

I give Kyle the finger on my way out. rear end in a top hat.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Harm:0/4 Exp: 2/5 Conditions:

Keepin' with how the day's gone so far, I didn't really think about where I was gonna go once I left school. Who am I tryin' to kid, I know I'm just gonna end up where I almost always go, might as well save the gas and cut the bullshit. The accident. The 'real' one, the first one. I go there a lot, more than I probably should really. I dunno why, maybe I'm hopin' for a revelation or somethin'. 'Snot so bad of a spot when ya get down to it. Well, not if ya forget the whole 'died and came back as some sorta hosed up zombie' part, it isn't. It's quiet, outta the way, peaceful I guess is the word. Never do much out there, mostly just sit for a while. Done some homework a few times, that sorta thing.

Yeah, it's a real great place, especially for beating yourself up over what a goddamned stupid loving idiot ya are! gently caress's sake Tatsu, ya couldn't try to run after Ginny and try to, I dunno, calm her down or something? Nope had to beat up a cripple in front of fuckin' everyone! So what if she didn't see it? With the way gossip travels she'll know by now and.... oh poo poo! Her sister went after her didn't she? "Yes, she did." Yeah, yeah, this is just great! She'll hear it all through the grapvine filtered through her sister, who hates me, going by the looks I was getting. Ugh, I wanna just curl up in a corner and die, haha joke's on me!

Man, such an awesome day it's already been. Hey look at that, the girl you've been crushing on for ages might kinda sorta like ya back a bit maybe. Then it all gets ruined by the loving legman! Then ya go make it even worse by beating his face in! Looks like any chance I had with Ginny is as dead as I am. Thanks Past Tatsu, for whatever the gently caress ya did, hope it was worth it at the time rear end in a top hat!

It's always so calm here, really makes me wish I had found it under better circumstances. I wonder if this thing is gonna last forever?

(3:53) ShootaBoy: Ponder my future (Gaze)
(3:53) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6-1
(3:53) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 8-1 = 7
Let's go with confusing and alarming. Marking xp for Dark as well.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Mar 1, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Ok Tatsu, let's think about this. First thing's first, you're some kinda hosed up zombie now. So, how do people become zombies? "Well the movies have done everything. Virus, end of the world, drugs, demons, black magic, hypnotism, and curses to name a few." Well I think a few of those can be ruled out straight off once you add in the whole 'normal' thing. I would rule out curses, magic, and demons too, but I'm a fuckin' walkin' corpse so things stopped only existing in fairy tales and spooky stories quite a while back. "So..." So I guess I try to find a witch? Or a wizard I guess. Warlock? Whatever, magic user person. Yeah. Yeah that's a plan. ... Now how do I do that? If I just go around askin' people, I'll get called crazy and get locked away. Ugh, I need a smart person.

Whatever I've got my whole life, wow that one was bad, to do that. Right now I should probably focus on some kinda damage control for today. Uhhh, step one, an outside view. Ah! I can text Elliot, we may be in a weird place, but she'll give me an honest answer.

text to Elliot posted:

how bad that look scale 1-10?
Ok, that's done. Step two.... Uhh step two is... Step two to be determined. Yeah let's go with that.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Yeah. Yeah that's about what I expected. Awesome. Dammit I'm such an idiot. Stupid stupid stupid stupid! This really is just the best day ever isn't it? Suspension, probably get grounded too, so there goes the party, and Ginny definitely thinks I'm a total nutjob by now. I keep wailing on myself with self pity/loathing until my phone goes off again.

text from Elliot posted:

Do you want to talk about something?
Hoh boy, do I ever. I'd love to just tell her everything, the accident and normal, whole shebang, but then she'd think I'm crazy too. gently caress why isn't easy a thing anymore? Sigh. No, even if she wouldn't call the funny farm on me, I can't lay that stuff down on her. It's my gently caress up, and I've got to carry it on my own, especially if I want to make up for whatever it is that I did. Yeah, she doesn't need to hear me bitching about my (un?)life. She probably does want to know what the gently caress was going on before the dust up though. I feel like I own her some sort of explanation for that.

text to Elliot posted:

if u mean stuff before rock em sock em then yes. long story so lunch? be like old times.
And sent. I'll wait til I hear from her again, then it's back to school I guess. Might as well take my punishment head on like a man. If I take my time I can show up either just in time for the next class, or even a few minutes late, either way there's less chance of whispers if I don't have to sit there for 5 minutes before class starts. Sigh. At least today can't get any worse.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Heh. It's almost like it used to be. Everyone would sit around, bitch about their problems, and maybe get some advice. That last part was always Elliot's specialty, she has a good eye for that kind of stuff. She'd probably make a great shrink, she's got that sorta air that says ya can trust her y'know? I think... I think it might be good for me to talk to her about all this. About the stuff with Ginny, I mean. Can't exactly tell her I'm some kind of especially poo poo zombie, now can I? Well, really I could but then I'd end up locked away for life in some crazy house. No. No that has to stay with me until.... well I was gonna say 'until I die' but uhhh, yeah. But no, it'll feel good to get some stuff off my chest, even if it's not the stuff I really wanna talk about. And boy do I ever have stuff I wanna talk about.

Like whatever the poo poo that was in class. Now I know that the stereotype is that guys are dense as poo poo about this sorta thing, and I know that I'm not the most perceptive guy around, but I'm pretty sure that bookin' it after a confession like mine ain't a yes. I'd think that's a pretty clear no, and I was kinda ok with that. Well as ok as ya can be when that happens I guess. And then boom! There she is and she's flirting! What the poo poo are ya supposed to make of that? Anybody else an I'd say it was a trick or a con or somethin', but Ginny's the definition of good! Ugh. I need to get back to school, if I'm stuck with just my own thoughts any longer I might really go crazy. Lunch can't get here soon enough.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

'Lunch' for me today is a banana and a couple pears. The stuff they pass off as salad is poo poo, and I forgot to pack my own today. I dunno if I really need to eat anymore, but I do anyway. If I don't I just sorta get that kinda hungry feeling. Not like 'oh man I haven't eaten all day' but more 'I'm kinda hungry and could go for a snack'. I mean I know I can't die, so that probably means I can't starve to death but I don't really wanna find out y'know? Wait no, I can die, I just don't stay dead. Man I wish I'd got a manual to go with this poo poo, figuring it out as I go kinda sucks. Anyway, there's Eliiot waving me to a seat, no backin' out now.

Heliotrope posted:

"So...where do you want to start?"

"Well, to tell ya what ya probably already put together, I've got a thing for Ginny. Kinda had one for a long while, was just too much of a chickenshit to say anything." Now how the poo poo do I say, 'And then I fuckin' died a couple times and figured I had nothin' to lose,' without actually sayin' that?

"And then, not too far back, I finally sacked up enough to tell her how I felt. It went great, and by that I mean she bolted. It hurt, but I thought at least I had told her y'know? Then, when I was talkin' to Cass about the party this mornin', she says that it'd be nice to see us there, especially me! I didn't know what the gently caress,I still don't, and tried to play it cool. That worked out great, as ya saw." I pause for a big sigh. "Then Kyle happened. I was just gonna threaten him. Scare him a little y'know? Then Ginny ran off and well, you know I don't always think things through too well." There we go, she's pretty much filled in on just what the gently caress happened and why. If I'm lucky, fat chance, she'll be able to help somehow.

I drop my head into my hands. "So there it all is. G'head and get the laughin' over with. It's bad tv drama bullshit I know. Bad boy falls for good girl, good girl doesn't want bad boy except then she does. Straight offa the CW, but that's what happened."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"That's just it, before today I didn't know there was a thing! She gave what I thought was a pretty clear no when she ran off. So this mornin' was completely outta the blue." Another sigh. "I don't even know why I'm still on this, since I totally ruined any chance of anything when I decided to punch a cripple. That's not even gettin' into the way her sister was lookin' at me, even before that. She doesn't like me at all. T'be completely honest, I figured I'd be in detention by now, that either her or maybe Kyle woulda told someone."

quote:

"...why not just go back? To how things were before you started being this way?"

Well that's my cue to eat a pear. Gives me time to figure out how to word this. Man today sucks. I'm gonna regret this but I really hope it can't get any worse.
I swallow the last of the pear, and look at at Eliiot. "It's..." More sighing, I'm doin' that a lot today, "It's not that simple Elliot. Stuff's happened, things have changed, and I've gotta deal with it alone. It's not really somthin' I can lay on someone else either y'know? Not if I wanna be able to sleep at night."

Now it's my turn to look her in the eyes. "So please, Elliot, don't do this to me. Call it a favor to a friend, and just let it lie. Please."

(11:02) ShootaBoy: Manipulate Elliot
(11:02) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6-1
(11:02) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 8-1 = 7

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"Ok yeah, I'll admit that was worded lovely. Lemme try again here, I don't think it, we, can ever go back to just like before." I'm struggling for words here, uhhh...ah! I dig out my wallet and pull out a little card. My death card. Well it's got my time of death on it, anyway. "Look, d'ya remember this day?" I hold up the card. "I died Elliot, and I don't know why I'm still here." Technically true. "That sorta thing changes ya and I gotta work through that. But I gotta do it on my own. It's a... religious thing."

I put my card away before continuin'. "If it means that much to ya, then yeah I'll drop by and say hi to everyone sometime. It's not gonna change what I have to do, but I will." I finish up the last of my lunch while everythin' sinks in. "Look, don't think this means that I don't appreciate what you're tryin' to do for me. It means a lot to me Elliot, even if I can't accept it."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"You and me both, and no I think that's everything. Really I just felt like I owed it to ya to explain this morning, shoulda figured ya'd find a way to help me even with me doin' all the talkin'. Heh. Never change Elliot. I'll see ya around."

I get up and give her one last little over-the-shoulder wave goodbye as I leave. Now I just gotta figure out how to deal with the aftermath of this morning. Tryin' to talk to Ginny'd just make things worse, rumor mill's already workin' overtime as it is. So how do I apologize to her for startin' it off with my little display and let her know I won't be botherin' her any more? Think Tatsu think! "That's never been your strong suit." If you're not gonna help, shut it. "Try her sister stupid. She hates you, so she'll gladly take a message if it involves you not going after her sister." ... poo poo I think you're onto somethin'. That's it, I'm gonna find her sister and hope she'll at least listen to me. She's one of the cheerleaders isn't she? Yeah, yeah I think so. I'll find her after school then, I don't think I have enough time left now.

I really don't wanna do this, but it's for the best. Dammit, this sucks! I think I might just skip the party entir- the hell is all that noise about? Somethin' goin' on over there? ... Ehh a peek on my way out can't hurt.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Claire posted:

"...warning her about him isn't going to work."
Warnin' about who? Wait, was that about me? No, can't be. Not after this mornin'. Geez, Ginny's really worked up over this.
Hold on are people really believing that Ginny'd actually do more than just a slap? She's like 100 pounds soakin' wet!
I gotta do somethin'. Yeah she'd shouldn'ta smacked her for breakin' a promise, but I shouldn'ta punched Kyle for being a prick. People do stupid things when they're mad, Claire shouldn't be dragging this out in public.
gently caress it, this is really stupid, but maybe it can work as an apology for this mornin's drama. Here I go again, not thinkin'! Sorry about these rumors Ginny. I shoulder my way through the little crowd that's piling up.

(11:01) ShootaBoy: this is a really dumb move but
(11:01) ShootaBoy: Shut Down Claire
(11:01) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+1
(11:01) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 10+1 = 11
Giving Claire the condition Pathetic.

"Ok, so, three things. One, ya broke a promise for netflix, that's not cool. Especially since netflix isn't goin' anywhere. Two, d'ya really believe she'd actually hurt ya bad? Three, how fuckin' pathetic are ya that ya have to wait til' you're in public to get after her? No need to go public over somethin' I'm sure she tried to apologize for."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Ferrosol posted:

"We need to talk for a few minutes when you're free."
.... Ok I wasn't expecting that. Uhhhhh.... "Just say yes moron! Ya wanted to tell her poo poo anyway! Might as well do it to her face now." "Uh, yeah sure." No going back now. "I uh, kinda need to talk to you too."

Well so much for keepin' the rumors down. She probably just wants to say thanks for just now.... right?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Yeah we kind of got a lot of attention with all that, should probably go somewhere else unless we wanna make a show of it.

"We should probably head someplace with less of an audience first." I say after a quick glance around us. "D'ya have a spot in mind?" I hesitate for a second on this next bit.

"And uh, d'ya wanna leave separately? To try an' stop some people from talkin'." And it's out. Worst part is I'm not sure if I want her to say yes or not.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

We headed outside together to talk, part of me is going totally nuts over that. There's the thanks that I was expecting and then a hug that I really fuckin' wasn't. Ginny gains a string on Tatsu. Oh man I probably look like a tomato right now. "Focus!" Right right uh.

"Yeah, I uhh should kinda be the one that's uhh apologizing here. I shouldn'ta gone after Kyle like I did. It got everyone talkin' about us and I know ya don't want that, so I wanted to say I'm sorry for that." This next bit is really hard to get out, but I do it anyway. "And uhh I just wanted to to let you know that I won't... that I won't be botherin' ya anymore."

There, it's done. I turn my head away, I can't look her in the eye anymore.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Did... did I hear that right? "If you heard her say that she wants to go to the party with ya, then I think ya did." I have to know for sure, I might just be hearin' what I want to.

I turn back to Ginny and she's as red as I must be. Deja vu. I start to say something a few times before my mouth eventually settles on, "A-are ya sure?" Once that gets out the rest comes rushing behind it. "I mean, I-I don't have a great rep, and you probably think I'm some sorta nutjob after what happened with Kyle and and and what about how it'd look for ya to be around a guy like me?" I kinda peter out and it takes a minute before I can muster the will to ask, "Ya really do wanna go with me?"

4:48) ShootaBoy: Turn on Ginny (by turning into a total mess)
(4:48) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+1
(4:48) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 8+1 = 9
Self, a promise, or a string.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I've got a date. For the party. With Ginny. Good thing I'm already sitting down, I guess. I have a date with Ginny, and she doesn't want to go with anyone else.

gently caress me, this has been a day. Kinda wish it was over right now, end it on a high note y'know? A really fuckin' high note. To be totally honest I don't think it's really sunk in yet. I must look like an idiot right now, starin' at nothin' with a dopey grin on my face. poo poo if I'd've known I was gonna end up here when I woke up this morning...

I got work to do this week. No way I'm gonna blow this chance, waste it on some gently caress up. Need to get an actual invite, can't crash if I've got a date. Triple check my bike. Set the details with Ginny. Stay outta trouble. Deal with my... thing. Lots to do.

"Heh." I let my head drop back so all I can see is sky. "Oh poo poo, I've got a date with Ginny." Nope still not quite real. "Heh."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Alright, class is out, heading towards front of the school, gonna have a smoke while I wait for Penny to show up, can't gatecrash if I've got a date after all. It's been a weird day, but it's been a pretty fuckin' good one too. I know I've sure as poo poo got a bit of a spring in my step, got a date with Ginny (gently caress yes!), got to punch someone, and even got off scottfre-

Heliotrope posted:

"Mr. Kowareta. My office. Now."

Aw gently caress. So much for scottfree. Dammit Kyle, I swear if it was you that snitched you're not getting the apology I was gonna give ya. No, no I'm not gonna jump to a conclusion here. This could be for somethin' totally unrelated. Besides that'd give me away if this is about somethin' else. Play dumb until ya figure exactly what you're gettin' accused of doin'. Anyway, first step to gettin' away clean is lookin' the part, so before I turn around I lose the anger and swap it out for annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming."

Step two is to act like nothin' is outta the ordinary. If I went along all respectful and poo poo he'd definitely know I'd done something. Y'see, the principal likes to drag me in from time to time just to see if I'll gently caress up and admit to something, and I'm hopin' this is one of those times 'cause I've got important poo poo to do!

Back in his office, my home away from home really, I see they've reserved my usual seat. How kind of them. Now let's see why I'm here today (don't be about Kyle, I don't wanna have to hit the cripple again ). I can't resist being a bit of a poo poo though.

"Good to see ya again sir. How was your break?"

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Apr 9, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Harm:0/4 Exp: 3/5 Conditions:

Straight face, don't give away poo poo until they start hauling you off. Bastard knows me alright, so much for a spinnin' a quick pile of poo poo and bolting. Then he surprises me. Does he know or think he knows about my thing? I can feel the change in the air, I'm in a spot that I'm not sure I wanna be in. I can't say the atmosphere is dangerous, but it sure is close, I gotta be careful now. If I were anyone else I'd say he was just trying some poo poo about wanting to know me, to find out what happened to make me do what I do, but I'm not anyone else, I'm some kinda hosed up zombie. And this hosed up zombie might just be sittin' eye to eye with something just as hosed up. Now what the hell do I do? Stick to my schtick, or come clean just a bit? There is the chance that he might just be trying to help out what he sees as a regular student, so comin' clean could be real bad if that's the case. Playin' dumb is probably the safest bet really, would probably get me outta here the fastest too.

"We can do this now if ya want, Mr. Mills. Or do ya prefer Mr. Kiney?" I was never any good at playin' it safe and careful. "Maybe Mr. Cook, or is Mr. Marsden is what you'd prefer?" No goin' back now. "I know there's something more to you, sir."

(4:13) ShootaBoy: Shut Down Prinicpal
(4:13) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+1
(4:13) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 4+1 = 5
The best at dice. XP for Cold at least.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Apr 11, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Well I've gone and hosed this one good. Can't show that though, even if he already knows he's got me. Let's kick back in the chair, hands behind my head, and stop pretending. That's a fun upside to mostly dead emotions, when ya stop fakin', it means ya got one hell of a poker face. Just like that, my face shows zero emotion. It's almost a relief in a way, kinda like settin' down somethin' heavy ya been holdin' up for a while. Relaxin', ya might say. Definitely makes me look more in control, that's for sure.

"Well the records only start from when I started gettin' caught. I've always been up to most of my poo poo, I just cared more about hidin' it is all. Now I figure at least one of you smoked at some point right? 'Course I am. Anyway, you know that little gnawin' feelin' you get when you need a puff? Well it's only sorta like that, but you can probably get the general idea. So the short answer is I do what I do 'cause I've always done it, and now I need to do it." Y'know, life, when I said it would be nice to share all this with someone, I kinda meant that in the 'I'll never actually get to share it' way. Just a note there, for future reference. Moving on.

"Ya want anymore than that, ya gotta give me a little somethin' sir." I actually say the sir with respect for once, since he seems to be treatin' me roughly like an equal here. gently caress what a weird day. "So what's it gonna be? Fill me in a bit or let me go?"

(7:21) ShootaBoy: Manipulate Principal Mills
(7:21) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6-1
(7:21) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 6-1 = 5
Whee~

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"Fine, I'll keep it off of school grounds. But if you think I've done somethin' ya ask me if I did it first." Time to start emoting again, determination feels appropriate at the moment, might have lost this fight, but there'll be more in the future. I get up and move to leave, pausing just before I open the door. "I have a pretty good feeling we'll be talkin' like this a lot more sir, so see ya then." And I'm outta there.

Off down the hall I go, maybe I can still find Penny, that didn't take too long. Still gotta get those invites for Ginny and me (woo!) after all. Yeah that's a nice thought to keep right now, considerin' that dealin' with my thing is now that much harder. Now I gotta both figure out what the gently caress happened to me, and what the principal is. Fun! Whatever, nothin' I can do about that now, so gonna shelve all that. Man, I really should have made more of an effort to know people, this would be so much easier if I had Penny's number.

poo poo! Ginny and me don't have each others number! I really wanna keep whatever the gently caress this is outta class as much as possible, nobody needs a repeat of today, so I can't just get her number from her in class. And if we can't talk it's gonna be really hard to work out the details for the party. I also honestly really need the pick me up talkin' to her would give me, since life looks like it's gonna get real lovely real soon. I really hope she's still here or I'm gonna look like a real fuckin' moron runnin' around for no reason.

Son of bitch why does this school have so many fuckin' hallways! Thank gently caress I'm as good a shape as I am or this would just be pathetic. Wait... ok that's definitely a couple of girls talking. It could be her I guess? gently caress it might as well see for sure. I come around the corner and yes! It is her! ....And her sister, gently caress. And Sophie? poo poo this is not what I was hopin' to find. Oh well, nothin' to do now but to do it.

"Hey Ginny. Uh hey Sam." Now's definitely the time to be friendly as gently caress. She already hates me I'm pretty sure, so I really want try and make a semi-decent impression. "I'm glad I found ya. I uh, I wanted to get my number to ya, so we could go over any details or whatever for the party. Sorry if I'm interruptin' anything, but I wanted to get this done outside of class y'know? Didn't wanna have a repeat of this mornin'." I'm smillin' but it's sorta half happy to see you and half embarrassed as I remember how the day started. But hey, I'm not a fuckin' tomato, so I'm calling that progress!

(11:37) ShootaBoy: Turn On Ginny
(11:37) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+1
(11:37) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 8+1 = 9
Self/Promise/String

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Apr 14, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Harm:0/4 Exp: 4/5 Conditions:

Success! She's got my number and she even gave me hers! And now she wants me to come to an... environmental meetin' with her them. Well... why the gently caress not? I've probably already missed Penny. Plus it's kinda, sorta like hangin' out. And hey! Maybe I can light a bulldozer on fire or somethin'! That could be fun, useful, and help take care of my thing! Everyone wins!

"Well, it's not usually my thing, and I don't know if I'll be useful for anythin', but if you're sure ya want me then yeah, I'll come with." Taking that XP

Ok so maybe I won't get to light a bulldozer on fire, but I can try and make Ginny's sister hate me a little less. ... Maybe. ... Ok probably not. Whatever.

"Well I'm ready whenever, so lead the way when you are, ladies."

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Apr 14, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Hot: -1 Cold: 2 Volatile: 2 Dark: -1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 5/5 Conditions:

Wow, I guess all that stuff Claire was talkin' about at lunch really made an impact, there's not a whole lotta people here. That's kinda sad, hearin' her talk about it it's clear she really does care. Though from what she's sayin' all that care hasn't done much of anything, if people were puttin' fake names on her petition. Hmm, I don't think any of my ideas would go over real well, so I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut for now. I don't think Ginny or anyone else'd approve of anything proactive that I could come up with. I don't need to be a genius to figure out that nobody in this crowd is probably not gonna be down with any plan involvin' a molotov.

So I'll just leave the thinkin' to the actually smart people and use this time to try and figure out how to check off one of the problems on my growing list. Sam. 'And behave yourselves!' Fuckin' tell me to behave myself, I'll fuckin'... I'll fuckin' behave the poo poo outta myself, I don't need ya tellin' me to. But I can't really get more than irritated at her. She's just tryin' to look out for her sister after all. I was expectin' somethin' like this would happen, it's one of the things I tried to warn Ginny about, when she asked me to go to the party with her. Now I don't wanna get to hopeful but... if... if this party does lead to somethin'... to somethin' more long term, then I pretty much need to, well she doesn't need to like me, but at least have her not hate me. Now how the gently caress do I do that?

(7:37) ShootaBoy: Gaze Into the Abyss
(7:37) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6-1
(7:38) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 7-1 = 6
Thanks Krysm. Marking XP for Dark, and taking +1 to Cold as my advance.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Hrrk. No. No no no no no no no gently caress no! Oh gently caress me. gently caress me sideways with a rusty crowbar. No. No Tatsu, you're... you're better than that. Never again. Hoo boy. Now I am really wishing my talk with the principal went better. No, s'fine. Just breath Tatsu. I'll just spend the night out on the town maybe, and see if I can't turn somethin' up. Yeah, I can... I can do that. Hopefully. poo poo all the stress of this fuckin' day musta got to me, I thought I was gonna be good for another day, maybe two, at least. So much for seein' if Ginny would wanna hang out after this meetin'. 'Hey Ginny can you wait here a minute while I go and do somethin' that's probably illegal? Great thanks.' Yeah that'd go over real well. ... I really hosed up in my past life to deserve all this. Why can't I just have a normal life? If it weren't for all this I'd be feelin' like I was on toppa the world right now. Instead I'm like 30 somethin' hours away from snappin'.

Ok, focus Tatsu. Meeting. Ideas. Right. Aaaaaaand I'm drawin' a big fat blank. Maybe I could follow in the footsteps of my religious brothers in Vietnam and light myself on fire. That make a fuckin' statement, and I'd come out of it alright as well. Actually wait, I mighta had somethin' there. Well, sorta. Wait no, it's gone. Probably for the best really. I kinda slump in my chair a bit. Why am I so fuckin' useless at anything that isn't quote unquote 'good'? I'm not worth a fuckin' thing. gently caress.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Harm:0/4 Exp: 0/5 Conditions: Fidgety

Oh poo poo, Ginny just singled me out. And why the gently caress did Sophie just rub my head? Once she's done talkin' I pipe in. "Stickin' to 'The Man' is my thing yeah, it's the whole non-violent part that's throwin' me off, alright? I got ideas to deal with these logging guys, but there's a big difference in methods there, and I doubt any of ya are real eager to flee from the cops." I pause for a second before I continue in a less... harsh tone, "Sorry if that was kinda snappy, I missed my usual after school smoke. I'm just gonna go get that outta the way right now." I can see Ginny wrinkle her nose and generally look disappointed. "Yeah, yeah I know, it's gonna kill me, heard it before. Spare me the judgement yeah?" Giving Ginny the condition Judgemental.

Once I'm outside I take a minute to hurl into the bushes outside the door. Bye bye 'lunch'. Oh gently caress me. This is really, really bad. Now that I'm kinda on my own I can properly freak the gently caress out! poo poo man, my fuckin' thing just told me 'hey killing your date's sister would be totally fuckin' awesome and you should really, really do it!' and for a second there I... I actually thought about it. I actually thought about it! I can feel myself start to slide down the wall. poo poo I'm crackin' bad, at a really bad time for it. C'mon shitstain, pull it together!

(5:28) ShootaBoy: Hold Steady versus total emotional collapse
(5:28) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+2
(5:28) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 4+2 = 6
(5:28) ShootaBoy: gently caress you dice

Nope, nothin' doin'. Now I'm sittin' here on the ground outside the library, unlit cig in my mouth, cryin' like a fuckin' rear end in a top hat. Go me~.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I'm up in a fuckin' flash, and then I've got my hand over Kyle's phone, in between his fingers and the screen. I haven't taken it away and beaten him with it yet 'cause I really wanna be a decent fuckin' human being right now, and killin' Kyle kinda runs counter to that. So he's gettin' a chance. One.

My tone is low, even, and dangerous. "Kyle. Before ya so much as twitch another fuckin' muscle, ya need to listen to me. First, I'm sorry about this morning. I shouldn'ta hit ya like I did. Ya were bein' an rear end and so was I when I clocked ya. Alright? So I really am sorry for that. Second, ya picked the absolute worst time to do what you're doin', and if ya do anything other than delete that picture..." I lean in close, real close, so he can see into my fuckin' soul and know that I'm not lyin'. "I am going to beat ya until ya literally poo poo your own head, or stop breathing."

(6:12) ShootaBoy: Shut Down Kyle
(6:12) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+2
(6:12) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 9+2 = 11
Kyle loses a String on me.

"So which is it gonna be man? Friendly-ish or not?"

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Apr 21, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Fucks sake Kyle.

Helpful life tip, always carry a bandanna. A good bandana can be used as a signal flag, or to cover a cut, or even to gag a dead man. Like right now. No shoutin' for you Kyle. "Ya know ya really should have taken that apology man. It was genuine. I even thought about thankin' ya, since it was your little stunt this mornin' that gave us a push." While I'm talkin' to him, I'm also wheeling us towards the bathroom. Turns out its really hard for a guy in a wheelchair to avoid being taken where he doesn't want to go, whouda thunk it? One we're inside, I kick the door shut and dump the sack of poo poo outta his chair. "How's the floor feel rear end in a top hat? I fuckin' tried to be nice! I really did! I gave you an absolute fuckload more patience than I should have. I was really tryin' to change, just a little bit! But I guess that's not fuckin' allowed huh?" gently caress this talking bullshit.

(7:47) ShootaBoy: Lash Out at Kyle
(7:47) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+2
(7:47) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 10+2 = 12
Choosing to deal 2 Harm.

You know what a motorcycle safety course doesn't tell ya? It doesn't tell ya that those gloves with the reinforced plastic caps on the fingers make a drat good set of brass knuckles. It doesn't tell ya that your thick, heavy, and totally solid boots are drat near as good at bustin' heads as a steel toe. Yeah, they never tell ya about that. I had to figure it out on my own. Since Kyle is determined to get into fights, I feel like it's my duty to enlighten him on these and a few other facts. Like the fact that bathrooms are great for fighting. Lots of hard surfaces around to bounce skulls off of. Don't ya just love a crash course?

Sorry Ginny, I tried, but I'm just not good enough.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Apr 21, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I don't know the gently caress all that with her phone was, so I'm ignoring it. "I'm gonna tell ya to turn around and walk outta here! Ya don't wanna get involved in this Sophie! This fuckin' piece of poo poo did this to himself! He did somethin' monumentally stupid, even after I apologized for this mornin' and gave him the chance to not be a total fuckhead! Unfortunately for him he picked the single worst time to be a fuckn' moron, and this is him gettin' exactly what I told his dumb rear end he was gonna get!"

gently caress! Why did she have to walk in now! I can't just fuckin' off the guy with her standin' there... gently caress it, I can still make him regret being alive with her here. I reach down and grab the back of Kyle's collar, using it to haul him up to where I can hit him again. But then I... just can't. My arm won't move past a certain part of the punch. The gently caress? A few more tries and still nothin' doin'. What the gently caress? Then it hits me. Her phones crazy show. She fuckin' did this somehow. I look between the two for a minute, before I figure out how this is gonna go.

"Ok, I'm gonna finish with him, and then the two of us are gonna talk. We are gonna have a long talk. Alright?" I don't wait to hear a response before I get to work with Kyle.

First I find his phone, screen is cracked but it still works. Oh and look who doesn't have a password lock. For once in my life I'm thankful for group texts, it's gonna make this so much easier. I grab a handful of Kyle's hair and yank his head up so I can get a good picture of his pretty face. Then I send it to all his friends, along with a message.

text to Kyle's friends posted:

hey guess who? id forget about that last pic if you dont want your own makeover. got it?
(7:12) ShootaBoy: Manipulate Kyle's Friends
(7:12) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6-1
(7:12) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 9-1 = 8

That should get my point across well enough. That point is don't gently caress with me, dipshits. I crouch down to Kyle's level, man he is not lookin' good, and say "I called your bluff rear end in a top hat. I really was sorry for this morning, y'know? Next time Kyle," I roughly pat his cheek, "just take the apology." drat, I guess he passed out at some point. Lame.

With that done, I huck his phone into a toilet, get my bandanna back, and move to the sinks. The fun part about leather, even the fake stuff, is that it's easy to clean. Just get something sorta wet and you can wipe it clean. While I'm cleaning up, I look at Sophie. I guess I found that witch I was thinkin' about earlier, I just didn't expect it to be her of all people. Or for her to have a fuckin' magic phone I guess? Man, gently caress today, seriously.

"So let's start our talk with whatever the gently caress it is that did to me just now. Sound good?"

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Apr 24, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Might as well just tell her the truth, I guess. Maybe she can even use her crazy phone-witch powers and fix me. Probably not but I can hope for a bit anyway. Honestly though, Sophie's little video doesn't bother me one bit. I'm already hosed as soon as the principal finds out, what's the word of one high schooler compared to him? I really want to just go home, take a shower, probably text Ginny and tell her to forget about me and find another date, and sleep. But if there's even the slightest chance her magic can fix me I gotta go after it. And that means playin' along with her. I gotta be real careful how I am with her now, she's scared shitless, I could see it in her eyes. Can't blame her either, not after what she walked in on.

But all that can wait a minute. Right now I need to decide what to do with the shitbag. I'm pretty sure he ain't dead. Yeah no he's still breathing. What to do, what to do. I kinda wanna just leave him here for the janitor to find later tonight. It's definitely the easiest option, that's for sure. But is it really the best choice? I don't think it is. Hmm... I do still kinda really need a fix... Isn't the football team on the field right about now? Alright c'mon Kyle, we're going on a trip.

Thankfully there's not too many people running around on campus at this time of day, so I'm able to make my trip in peace. And there's the destination! Y'see the big main path that leads down to the stadium or whatever it's called, is on a slope. It's not steep but it is nice and long, which is perfect for me right now. Sophie's fuckin' spell won't let me send Kyle down at any real speed, but by the time he reaches the bottom he should have enough to make it out onto the field. That'll have to create some chaos, bloody guy rolling into the middle of practice. And I'll be, hopefully, too far uphill to see.

(8:42) ShootaBoy: Hold Steady
(8:42) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+2
(8:42) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 3+2 = 5
Rolled Hold Steady as per Helio's ruling.

He's off, and I've got a nice high spot to watch from.

ShootaBoy fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 25, 2016

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Oh it's sick and relievin' and beautiful and horrifyin' and a thousand other things all at once. I can feel emotions properly again, even if it's just for a while, but that means I can really feel the impact of what I've done. I just broke a guy's leg! I fuckin' beat Kyle nearly to death! Sophie's scared to death of me now, and oh gently caress me. I double over and gag, if I had anythin' left to throw up I would have. All that regret is still tinged with a feelin' of happy relief too. Gotta... just gotta suck it up and get through the rest of this meeting. Gotta keep from freakin' out Sophie so she stays willin' to talk. Lotta stuff to do. I head back towards the library, finally havin' that fuckin' smoke that's just been hangin' from my mouth this whole time. That does a lot to bring me back to focus.

I really hosed up this time. Mills is gonna know this was me the second he finds out, and then my time in Prosperity is over and done. gently caress. ...I gotta tell Ginny. Not about what I did to Kyle, gently caress no, but that I did somethin' really stupid and that she can't be around me. No way I'm havin' this shitstorm pull her down with me. I care about her too much to do that to her. ...Or maybe I don't gotta tell her. Maybe this, well it's not gonna blow over that's for sure, but maybe it won't reach the point where Mills comes after me. Maybe karma can give me this, just this one little thing. Maybe...

poo poo, there's the library already. Well I can't just stand here all afternoon, so I guess I'm going in undecided. Wonderful.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Looks like Ginny is talkin' to whatshername, maybe she's trying to get her to join or somethin'. Sophie is talking to... Lily that's it. Hmm. She looks worried. poo poo, Sophie didn't tell her, did she? No, not directly at least, she'd be calling the cops or somethin' if she knew what just happened. I see Sophie look at me when I come in and I shoot her a look that hopefully says we need to have our talk soon. gently caress I hope that didn't look threatenin', that's somethin' I gotta keep in mind with her now. I can't blame her for being scared of me, can I? Not after what she walked in on.

I move back to my spot from earlier, sit down, and plop my head into my folded arms. What a fuckin' day this has been. Down, up, down, up, down, down, down. And something tells me it's not gonna go up again anytime soon. Really wishing I could just curl up into a ball somewhere and fuckin' stay dead. But I can't so I guess I gotta settle for hopin' Sophie can help me somehow, and that she's willin' to help. I let out a sigh into my arms. Long fuckin' day.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I've got no fuckin' clue what I'm gonna do if Mills comes for me. I was hopin' to get some kinda agreement or somethin' worked out back in his office, but he basically kicked my rear end with words and shot that plan all to poo poo. He didn't seem to care that I knew somethin' was up with him, so all I've got left in my hand is that he doesn't know what's up with me. So maybe I can still get one up on him, if I can find out his secret before he finds out mine. The cops are a different story. I think I'm covered for this if Kyle doesn't talk. This meeting works as a pretty decent alibi. Only real loose ends are Kyle and Sophie. poo poo, and Kyle's friends. I forgot about sending that picture. gently caress. Ah screw it. I'll deal with it as it comes. If I have to skip town then I guess I'll be livin' on the run. Good thing I don't stay dead, I guess.

And then someone puts a hand on my shoulder. Ginny? ...Sophie? Huh? She's smiling at me and asking if I'm ok too. Ah. There it is. She's just coverin' herself, so she can say what she really wants. Might as well play along. "Longer than ya know. I know a place. We'll go after this is over." Promising the meeting he thinks she wants.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Then Ginny's there, asking if I'm alright and offering to help. She's beyond thoughtful, especially for a guy like me, and for a moment I almost spill the beans right there. But then the moment passes as I remind myself that I can't get her caught up in my poo poo. Definitely not after just now. So instead of telling her, I just give her a tired smile and say, "Nah, 'Snothin' like that. It's just been a pretty intense day is all." After a second I add, "But thanks for offering Ginny."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

The door clicks shut and it's just me and Sophie. She speaks up after a minute, so much for doing this later I guess. Whatever. I stop fakin' my emotions and start talkin'. "Short version is, Kyle found me at the worst possible moment and did somethin' really stupid. I gave him a chance to not be a moron, to be a decent human being for once. And he made an even dumber choice. After that well, ya know the rest. Then for the long version... " I sorta trail off a bit while I think about how to say this.

"You ever died Sophie? 'Cause I have. A couple times actually. There's the one everybody knows about, with the truck, but that was number two. I still don't what got me that first time, all I do know is that I got back up. Brought somethin' back with me too. A need. Y'see I haven't really been able to do the whole 'emotion' thing, since that first time. I can fake it pretty well when I gotta, but the real thing is barely there. And if I wanna feel whole again, if I wanna feel again, I gotta make things get crazy. And this thing likes it more when the crazy hurts people. That's what happened earlier, when I went out to 'have a smoke'. I was sittin' in the meeting, tryin' to think of a way to get Ginny's sister to hate me less and how to take care of my thing before Friday, when it told me that maybe I could get two birds with one stone. That I could 'take care' of both of my problems at the same time."

"So I went outside to try and not have a total breakdown in front of everyone, and then Kyle showed up and then... yeah." I sigh, what a fuckin' day. "Back there was just him being a fucker at the single worst time for it." I still can't manage to make myself look at her, so I settle for staring at the table instead of into my arms. "So yeah, that's most of it. If ya got any questions I can try to answer them, I guess."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"If I have any good luck left, it will."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"Wrong deity. And yeah, I do." I hate that. When people tell ya what ya do and don't mean. It's my fuckin' words comin' outta my fuckin' mouth, so I'm pretty sure it's what I meant.

After a bit she comes out with a real shocker, she's not gonna talk about Kyle. I'm actually shocked. Then she hits me again with the fact that she doesn't even really know how her own magic works. Great. I got chumped by a fuckin' trainee witch or whatever the right term is. Fantastic. But she is offering to help, even though she's just a beginner. But does she know what that means? I gotta let her know what she'd be gettin' herself into, wouldn't be right to do otherwise.

"Sophie." I look at her. "I get that you're a witch or whatever, and that you've probably seen some intense poo poo 'cause of that, but ya do know what exactly you helping me would mean right? My end goal is to not get back up. I can't ask ya to help with that. So if ya wanna just walk out that's fine. But if ya don't then I need to know that ya understand what that means." Now to see what she says.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

She's not a witch? Then how the poo poo did she use magic on me? Ugh, poo poo's never simple these days is it? But she won't, can't, help me the way I need. Yeah, that's about what I was expecting. I wasn't expecting her to put her hand on my shoulder or get so close. This is... new. And it needs to be dealt with.

"Look Sophie, we can't. It's bad enough I agreed to go to the party with Ginny. I'm a monster, so it's better if I don't get too close to people, alright?" Look at that, another sigh. "That said, I don't agree with you on the whole 'fixing me' thing... but I guess ya can try." Giving Sophie what he thinks she wants, a chance to help him.

I get up from my chair and finally look at her. "I don't think you'll have much time though. Principal is already after me for this morning, threatened to run me outta town if I didn't keep any trouble off of campus and I don't think he's dumb enough to not put two and two together when he hears about Kyle."

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

"It's alright, it's fine," I reassure her. Can't let the fact that both of us are apparently kinda attracted to each other get this off track. Easier said than done but it's worth a shot. Wonder what she means by contacts? Do they have somethin' to do with her bathroom lightshow? Hmm. If they can do that then they might be able to actually help, but we'll see. Thankfully we seem to be stickin' to the right conversation now, she seems to have the wrong idea about how my thing works though. I might gently caress up everythin' else but that I can fix.

"It doesn't work like that. I didn't get poo poo from beatin' on him, it's what I did after ya left that did the trick. And before ya ask, I think it's better if I don't tell ya, deniability and all that. But anyway, my thing just likes it more when the chaos hurts people, it doesn't need them to get hurt." There's a couple seconds of quiet before somethin' comes to my mind.

"Speakin' of all this, we should probably make ourselves scarce. So ya don't get dragged into my bullshit y'know? C'mon, if ya can hold tight on I'll give ya a ride home." With that, I turn and start leadin' her to my bike.

(6:34:21 PM) ShootaBoy: (Inadvertantly) Turn On Sophie
(6:34:21 PM) ShootaBoy: !r 2d6+2
(6:34:22 PM) Krysmbot: ShootaBoy, 11+2 = 13
Yay for Strings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

After I drop Sophie off I head straight for home. The quicker I get there, the less chance there is of somethin' else blowin' up in my face today. So far it seems to be workin', there are no cars out front when I pull up, looks like I beat them both home. Bike goes away in the garage, I hit the fridge to grab some food, leave a note sayin' I ate and went to bed early, then I'm locked away in my room, and the longest day ever is finally over. Thank gently caress.

Jacket off and thrown across the room. Boots follow. I flop down on my bed and drop a pillow over my head. So let's run through the day, in full. In no real order: almost killed Kyle, got sorta found out by the principal, lost the exchange of threats pretty badly, got found out by Sophie, and found out that both girls I like also kinda sorta like me back. gently caress me that's a lot of poo poo. And just what do I do about that last part?

I mean, I've liked Ginny since forever, so that's basically a dream come true. But it's like a movie or TV or somethin', she's the perfect good girl. All about the environment and non-violence and stuff. I know opposites are supposed to attract, but isn't there some kinda limit? I just dunno.

Then there's Sophie. It's 'cause of her that I even have this date with Ginny, in a kinda roundabout way. There's less of a difference between me and her than there is with Ginny, that's for sure. And she already knows about my whole thing and I guess she still likes me, for some reason. But she's also got freaky stuff of her own, even if I still don't quite believer her when she says she's not a witch.

Really, I shouldn't even be thinkin' about this. It's not safe for either of them to be around me. It's not safe for anyone. I should get on my bike and just go. But...I just don't know.

I really hope tommorrow is less crazy.

• Locked thread