Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Brazil is a garbage country full of garbage subhumans. They somehow "won" the rights to the 2016 summer olympics many years ago. They've had a pretty good amount of time to get ready, but the place is still a total shithole. We're talking Beijing and Sochi are nice compared to Brazil.

Here's a photo of the place where the sailing and rowing events are going to happen:

Anyway, talk about how much Brazil sucks. (Hint: it's terrible and Brazilians are disgusting subhumans unlike the beautiful Argentinians) I bet they're going to have to emergency move the games to LA or something like a month before because Rio is so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
like im not saying brazil doesn't suck (i mean except for the women rite?) but thats an awfully tiny pile of "trash" for a river

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
here you go op

https://www.google.com/search?q=rio...MsOVr2JibM6M%3A

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

sochi dogs were the best :3:

rio favala kids probably wont be

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
I like Brazil OP but their language is garbage for retards.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

So are they not finished building the buildings or something or is there no particular reason you think they can't pull it off

They made Sochi work somehow, so they'd have to really poo poo the bed here to do worse

..........oh.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Caporeira is kind of retarded IMHO. Should be sanctions on Brazil for introducing that to society

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

raditts posted:

So are they not finished building the buildings or something or is there no particular reason you think they can't pull it off

They made Sochi work somehow, so they'd have to really poo poo the bed here to do worse

..........oh.

If you drink the water in Brazil you will poo poo the bed for days. How's that for a reason Brazil failing?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

I want it to go ahead just to watch the resulting poo poo-show

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
They've already sent so many death squads to the favalas that It'd be a waste if all those people died for nothing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
They gave us the brazilan wax that s all I know

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

The media will clean it up like they always do and no one will have any idea anything was wrong. None of the problems will be covered, nothing upsetting will be aired.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
their water is so polluted that it resembles raw sewage, even far offshore: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cabd453515244bf2b1063e15f6b680c9/ap-test-rio-olympic-water-badly-polluted-even-far-offshore

also they stopped viral testing of all the waters because it's too expensive, lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its gonna suck and im probably not gonna watch most of it because haha who gives a poo poo about track & field, et all

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

their water is so polluted that it resembles raw sewage, even far offshore: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cabd453515244bf2b1063e15f6b680c9/ap-test-rio-olympic-water-badly-polluted-even-far-offshore

also they stopped viral testing of all the waters because it's too expensive, lol

Swimmers are already getting sick and pulling out I heard.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Prettz posted:

The media will clean it up like they always do and no one will have any idea anything was wrong. None of the problems will be covered, nothing upsetting will be aired.

should they ?

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
So, if you get sprayed in the face with 30 knot Brazilian turd water and die of MRSA, do you keep your bronze medal?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

BigBoss posted:

Here's a photo of the place where the sailing and rowing events are going to happen:

Nice. Here's a photo from the route where they're going to run the marathon:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Darth123123 posted:

Swimmers are already getting sick and pulling out I heard.

Ironically enough Brazil is in the middle of a water crisis where people are having to go without running water. You can't drink it, can't swim in it, but hey we built a bunch of new stadiums!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFXQYMRQbvI

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Eh people said the World Cup was gonna be bad, but it was actually awesome so I don't care.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Brazilians are bad at poker.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Isn't Rio where there's thousands of poor shacks piled upon each other with the only form of policing is provided by gangs?

I just assume it's like the undercity in Star Wars kotor

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
This will cause a zika pandemic and lead to a sharp rise in retarded babies born worldwide

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pvt Dancer posted:

I like Brazil OP but their language is garbage for retards.

Portuguese is a retard speaking Spanish while drowning.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I see Brazil is referred to as a "developing nation." How long are we giving them to develop? At what point do they become a "failed nation?" It already appears they've given up on the whole developing thing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Olympic village looking good.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

EL BROMANCE posted:

Eh people said the World Cup was gonna be bad, but it was actually awesome so I don't care.

Well, we are sending virile people from all corners of the world to the epicenter of a virus that spreads via sex and flying bugs. We didn't have that happening during the World Cup.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Reminder that they took wrestling out of the Olympics.

Wrestling.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

SaltLick posted:

sochi dogs were the best :3:

rio favala kids probably wont be

brazil have stepped up the animal game to new levels:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
I NOTICE YOU PICKED A VERY UNFAIR PHOTO FOR THE OP, you didn't show me all the coastline that isn't a freaky baby doll head

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Minimalist Program posted:

Nice. Here's a photo from the route where they're going to run the marathon:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Sheep-Goats posted:

Wrestling.
they should remove everything from the olympics except events related to bronze age warfare

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Who cares about a bunch of drug enhanced twats running in big circles and jumping into sand pits and stuff anyway. Brazil sounds like the ideal place for them: perhaps they'll all get AIDS and die.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Wrestling.
yeah but GOLF

G O L F

G O L F

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If anything the Olympics should have more haunted dolls in events, ever think of that?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Is horse riding still in the olympics because that seems like the dumbest thing.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Prettz posted:

they should remove everything from the olympics except events related to bronze age warfare

Altho I probably would watch chariot racing or 2 phalanxes spearing each other to death with 18 foot pikes, I guess.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Pistol_Pete posted:

Altho I probably would watch chariot racing or 2 phalanxes spearing each other to death with 18 foot pikes, I guess.

this is pretty much the only event i would watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

they should just have sexy people do naked oil wrestling

• Locked thread