Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

FAS I will be at the game on Saturday afternoon so someone else needs to pick up the slack in my bad posts with no capitalization or punctuation that day

Shawn Cotureier fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Feb 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

LETS gently caress UP THAT MOMENTUM! GO TEAM

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
New glasses with "HD" lens. I'm watching an HD stream. Can I handle HD Squared?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
SURPRISE! Boyle is on the ice for a goal.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Wait wait wait wait wait wait....was that Tyler Kennedy?

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Whoa this Hurricanes commercial. I now know of Gonza tacos y tequila and their Lacko Tacos.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
jackman looked dead the other night and now he's back, but weber's out. i have no idea if jackman is human. seriously thought he broke in half.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That is some brutal rebound control/boxing out.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

This game has clown shoes written all over it but I'm pretty happy right now.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sick pass Yandle.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
That first Devils goal was kinda bullshit as there was a blatant pick on McIlrath as he was trying to defend Kalinin

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

What was the call on Simmonds there? I didn't see anything

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Levitate posted:

That first Devils goal was kinda bullshit as there was a blatant pick on McIlrath as he was trying to defend Kalinin

Boyle also started the play by turning it over with that horrible blind pass directly in front of Lundqvist

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Wow Jordan Staal that was a ridiculous miss

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Shawn Cotureier posted:

What was the call on Simmonds there? I didn't see anything

He had his stick held and said something to the ref about it. 2 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

sedative posted:

He had his stick held and said something to the ref about it. 2 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

knowing simmonds he called the ref a fuckign human being

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
We're going to get destroyed! :toot:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

PK units doing their damndest to stop the puck from getting to Ghost

A sound strategy

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hey, my dumb team gets to make its lone national TV appearance this season tonight. Please don't gently caress it up.

WHY IS RANDY HAHN YELLING THROUGH HIS INTRO OF THIS BROADCAST?

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Flyers doing a good job maintaining pressure in the offensive zone so far tonight which is good since Carolina has the best shot suppression in the league I think

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
:tastykake: LAW TON :tastykake:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:tastykake: LAUGHTON :tastykake:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo how long has it been since laughton scored

Chuch
Jun 28, 2003

A very good doggo
Oh for gently caress's sake, Cam. What a terrible goal to give up. Keep your stick on the ice.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Cam Ward is literally the reason Carolina will miss the playoffs.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Chris Kreider is really good at hockey until you need him to actually shoot the puck.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Also holy gently caress NHL TV is loving awful

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Infidel Castro posted:

Also holy gently caress NHL TV is loving awful

Ignore the URL it's the Flyers game in HD.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
peter holland is dumb :frogsiren:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
HAHA Toronto D Core!

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

LmaoTheKid posted:

Chris Kreider is really good at hockey until you need him to actually shoot the puck.

He just seems to close his eyes and shoot it as hard as he can rather than aiming or anything

I like Skjei, he's going to be a good player. Unfortunately I feel like the Rangers assume he'll be a replacement for Yandle when they can't re-sign him and he's not going to be a Yandle type player, he can't put up those points.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Worst Penalty

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

Trevor Bird posted:

peter holland is dumb :frogsiren:

Who has the C tonight?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

Who has the C tonight?

no one. running 3 A's. fisher, josi, and whoever.

e: neal. neal is whoever. :v:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Prout with a puck to the face, Smith down the tunnel.

Bad night for defensemen.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Nice try, Kadri.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: STAMKOS

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Stretch Marx posted:

Nice try, Kadri.

He's trying to do it all by himself. And I have no problems with that. Entertaining as hell.

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
Laughton got some jets. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Laughton has been doing really well the past few games

Playing like a man with no Umberger on his line

• Locked thread