Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

I think you're right: the show was never really that great to begin with, but I watched the first couple seasons and gave up at the end of Season 2 because it was too bad to even ironically watch.

I watched last seasons finale because my sister-in-law had it on and couldn't believe how bad it had become- the budget cuts are embarrassingly present in every single shot.

The show is mega popular though, I like to think of it as Game of Thrones* for teenagers and teenage-adults

*Not that GoT is a "smart people" show, but the plot is just more complicated and has some actual acting sometimes

Anyway, I feel bad for the robots. If they revolt I'll understand.

the walking dead is for people who like guns and shooting people

game of thrones is for people who like rape and renfaires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread