Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

See? This poo poo is exactly why they renamed him Passerby Boy in HGSS. We've all been there, we've all named him ???. I vote to be contrary and name him Gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I'm voting for Shinji "Paul" Ikari.

Also my first shiny was actually in Crystal, a shiny Onix that I was scared was a glitched Onix. As a kid, I didn't know shinies were even a THING, and that the Red Gyarados was a special Pokemon. :shobon:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
My only shiny was a Butterfree. Not the most useful critter in the world.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I never got a non-Gyarados shiny until Gen V. And that was on an emulated game. :(

Fortunately, it was easier to get them in X and I hatched a few, so now I have legitimate ones.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Suggesting his name to be Terran. Make him the earthy opposite of Marina. Plus, Giovanni's kid theme naming.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Airport should be the name.

Artificial Beats
Jan 15, 2016

Arcade Rabbit posted:

See? This poo poo is exactly why they renamed him Passerby Boy in HGSS.

My vote goes to PasrBoy.

Get it? Because he's a...passerbyboy? ...I'll see myself out.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014

Level Seven posted:

Suggesting his name to be Terran. Make him the earthy opposite of Marina. Plus, Giovanni's kid theme naming.

Seconding Terran, that's clever :)

Twib
Dec 24, 2013
I was gonna vote for ???, but Terran is too good to pass up.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Cythereal posted:

My only shiny was a Butterfree. Not the most useful critter in the world.

I got a shiny Unown once. Shinies are great, until you realize it can mean every Pokemon can be shiny. And that does mean everything.

On a happier note, I caught a Skorupi in Platinum with Pokerus. And it was a Skorupi that I actually planned on using. Truthfully, I didn't even realize Pokerus was a thing in this game. I thought it was introduced in...Emerald? I want to say Emerald was the first I'd heard about it.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Level Seven posted:

If he's the opposite of Marina, shouldn't he be Clarina?

Oh well I like Terran!

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Jumping on the Terran bandwagon.

SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

Voting for Terran!

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

DONGS: 1

Shinji: 2

Silver: 5

???: 9

!!!: 1

!?!: 2

Nope!: 1

Dork: 1

Gold: 1

Terran: 5

Airport: 1

PasrBoy: 1

I'll admit, I'm slightly biased towards Terran, but we'll see.

FractalSandwich posted:

It's probably 0/1/2/3 for morning/day/evening/night. You want to track it down to the hour? Who do you think you are, asking for five whole bits on every single Pokemon just for that? This is the Game Boy. You get two. You'll take your two bits and you'll like it.

You're on to something, night is 3, morning is 1 and then the only Pokemon with 0 is the traded Onix, so I'll catch more and see what's up.

Crosspeice fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Feb 26, 2016

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.
I doubt it'll make a difference at this point, but Link's Awakening rules say his name should be THIEF for the rest of his days. :colbert:

The Watercrown
Feb 10, 2014

We Shall Become Gods

We Shall Become Gods

WE SHALL ALL DIE AND BECOME AS GODS
I'm throwing a vote for PasrBoy

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
Voting for Terran.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Going to go for Satoru as tribute to the man who made this game possible.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Another vote for Terran here.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

Changing my vote to Terran . (If that's alright.) It used to be Silver.

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

Throw another vote for Terran.

SilverGryphon
Oct 14, 2012

This might just be fun after all.
I like Terran too :)

trivialrealities
Feb 18, 2013
It's a pity we're one letter short of making his name Terrance, so I'll settle for Terran too.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.
I'm gonna go down the ??? path here just for fun. Also was that the same in the Japanese version too? I may have to look this up....

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Okay FINE I'll swap to Terran too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I voted for Silver but honestly Terran is too good so I'm changing my vote.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
No love for the classics? DONGS is clearly the superior choice.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Gonna swap from Airport to Terran .

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?
Terran is great for sure.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Okay I think we've got a winner. Good for me, means I can finally record Sprout Tower and all of that.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

FractalSandwich posted:

It's probably 0/1/2/3 for morning/day/evening/night. You want to track it down to the hour? Who do you think you are, asking for five whole bits on every single Pokemon just for that? This is the Game Boy. You get two. You'll take your two bits and you'll like it.

GSC only knows three times of day: Morning, Day, and Night. Morning starts at 4:00 and is the shortest, Day starts at 10:00, and Night is the longest starting at 18:00.

The reason they scrunched down the catch time to 2 bits is probably because it's a Crystal-exclusive feature, so it had to fit somewhere in the unused bytes of the existing Gold/Silver Pokémon structure. Looking it up, the other six bits of that byte are used for capture level, which makes me wonder what it stores for those Lv. 70 legendaries.

Admiral H. Curtiss fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 26, 2016

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

GSC only knows three times of day: Morning, Day, and Night. Morning starts at 4:00 and is the shortest, Day starts at 10:00, and Night is the longest starting at 18:00.
Why would I bother doing any basic fact-checking before posting? That's just silly.

The reason they scrunched down the catch time to 2 bits is probably because it's a Crystal-exclusive feature, so it had to fit somewhere in the unused bytes of the existing Gold/Silver Pokémon structure. Looking it up, the other six bits of that byte are used for capture level, which makes me wonder what it stores for those Lv. 70 legendaries.
That's great. I love it. They weren't concerned about storage - it's even more of a hack than that.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

they knew the night palette looked the best and really wanted to show it off

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I think I mostly saw night since I would get home from school at 4pm and play until I had to go to bed at 10pm. I'd play a bit throughout the day but teachers seemed to really dislike it when you rushed through the drill work just so you could put in the headphones and play more Pokemon.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Update 03: Catch-a-thon 2000

Pokémon Lab

And here's the name everyone voted for. It's not too original, but I like it fine enough.

No problem, officer, see you soon.

: Oh yes, what was MR.POKéMON's big discovery?

"PROF.ELM."

: What?!? PROF.OAK gave you a POKéDEX? MARINA, is that true? Th-that's incredible! He is superb at seeing the potential of people as trainers.

: You seem to be getting on great with POKéMON too. You should take the POKéMON GYM challenge. The closest GYM would be the one in VIOLET CITY.

: Before you leave, make sure that you talk to you mom.

Eh, might as well, this mom deserves better than the previous mom. So let's head over there with no more interrup-

Ah, finally, these drat things.

: To add to your POKéDEX, you have to catch POKéMON. Throw POKé BALLS at wild POKéMON to get them.

New Bark Town

Moooooooom, can I go wander the wilderness with my elemental plant dinosaur?

: ... So, you're leaving on an adventure... OK! I'll help too. But what can I do for you? I know! I'll save money for you. On a long journey, money's important.

So this is a pretty cool feature. At the end of every battle, 25% of our winnings will be sent to our Mom. We can withdraw it at any time if need be, but there's a chance she'll buy decorations for our room. We'll get more into that later.

: POKéMON are your friends. You need to work as a team. Now, go on!

Route 29

Okay, it's finally time to start our adventure, with no more interrup-

Goddammit...

: Would you like me to show you to how catch POKéMON?

Alright, fine, let's just get this over with so we can move on.

Wild Pokémon Battle

Cool, easy as that.

"easier to catch."

Elementary, dear boy. Now let's go five steps and show that off.

HP:30 | ATK:56 | DEF:35 | SP.ATK:25 | SP.DEF:35 | SPD:72 | TOTAL:253
#017: Rattata

Hrrrrrmmmm, let's not start this right now.

"the POKéDEX."

There we go, pretty simple.

It needs to be easy too, cause hot drat we are gonna be doing it a lot. We will of course still have nicknames, but if nothing is suggested, then I'll just use the nicknames from the Yellow thread, it's cool.

Hmm, nah, not yet, you'll get your time.

Cherrygrove City

Cause we do have a fair amount to do. One thing I like about this game is that there is a lot to do and now I get to show off something pretty freakin cool.

"will be saved, OK?"

So we'll deposit PETUNIA, now that we have Rattata, and switch boxes.

And in the middle of saving, let's reset.

Pokémon Lab

Now, for our actual starter choice, we'll go with the happy chappy crocodile, just how I like it.

Looks pretty good.

Fight, fight, fight.

Meeting Oak again.

Sup, twatface?

Ooh, a new move pretty quickly, Rage (Ikari) is a Normal move with 20BP, 20PP and 100% accuracy that no longer locks you into the move when you select it, but you must keep selecting it each time and have the enemy attack you each time to get the Attack raise. It's also a separate counter to the normal Attack boosts, so it could be something if it wasn't such a terrible move.

We also have Scratch (Hikkaku), a Normal move with 40BP, 35PP and 100% accuracy. And that's it, what a fun move. And then finally, Leer (Niramitsurkeru: Glare (No not that one)) is a Normal status move with 30PP and 100% accuracy that lowers Defense by one stage. A Tail Whip with different distribution.

Let's call this dumbdumb the name that seems to have a fan following. Other then his other actual name, you know the one.

Haha, gently caress off.

: Anyway, if you want to catch POKéMON, you have to walk a lot.

HP:60 | ATK:30 | DEF:30 | SP.ATK:36 | SP.DEF:56 | SPD:50 | TOTAL:262
#015: Hoothoot

And now we deposit our crocodile, restart and now...

And now, after much deliberation, it is time to choose our actual starter for this playthrough, since our Yellow team was lacking some, well, firepower.

Looking good as always, so, for the final time, let's go through all the fun times again.

Battling wild things yet again. Along with the moves Tackle and Leer, we now have Smokescreen (Enmaku), a Normal status move with 20PP and 100% accuracy that lowers the enemy's accuracy by one stage. It is devilish annoying and I might use it, might not.

Hop, skip and a jump and we're nearly done with this whole back and forth nonsense.

Yes yes yes, moving on.

Cause here's the voted name. Hope you guys didn't think I'd made a mistake at the start of the update, I just love being a troll.

No problem, officer, I'm sure we'll have this plot point come up at a later time.

Cherrygrove City

Okay, there we go, we're done. Now you may be wondering what the hell I just did and while it's quite long winded (for me, really), it's quite necessary. You see, we now have all three starters.

You see, when the game saves upon switching boxes, it first saves everything in the box and then what's in your party. But if you interrupt that, then the ones in the boxes are saved, but they're also in your party, effectively cloning them. You can do this in both generations, though we didn't have much of a need for it in the Yellow thread. So, when we restarted and went to before we even chose our starter, we still had the cloned starter in the box the entire time. Using this, you can get all three starters right at the start, which makes things easier for me, not that it would've been hard to catch them, but it lets me show off something we'll be using much later.

Anyway, with all this long winded explanation out of the way, it's time to finally catch some more Pokemon!

Wild Pokémon Battle

HP:40 | ATK:60 | DEF:40 | SP.ATK:40 | SP.DEF:40 | SPD:30 | TOTAL:250
#032: Spinarak

Ah goddamn, Poison Sting (Doku Bari: Poison Needle) is a pretty weak Poison move with 15BP, 35PP, 100% accuracy and a 30% chance to Poison, which has now been changed to taking 1/8th of a Pokemon's HP at the end of each turn instead of 1/16th. The status no longer interacts with Leech Seed.

Good that everything has such high catch rates, makes my life a lot easier.

Might as well use berries, cause otherwise they just take up a Bag slot.

HP:40 | ATK:50 | DEF:40 | SP.ATK:40 | SP.DEF:40 | SPD:90 | TOTAL:300
#072: Poliwag

Ah, you son of a bitch, I'm going to make you our new team member as punishment.

Mwuhaha, now let's train you up so you don't faint really easily. Even if we had nicknamed a Poliwag in the Yellow thread, this is a brand new team member, so it's only fair that you guys get to choose again. Though because of how quickly I want to get past all the tutorial stuff, the name won't be in effect for a few updates. Oh well.

Anyway, we'll be getting more into the new, detailed mechanics later, should be a lot of fun.

Cherrygrove City

So hey, I'm just gonna control time to do specific events and catch Pokemon, cause gently caress waiting. Now let's catch some more things, cause there's a poo poo ton!

Wild Pokémon Battle

HP:35 | ATK:46 | DEF:34 | SP.ATK:35 | SP.DEF:45 | SPD:20 | TOTAL:215
#019: Sentret

Due to the new Time mechanic, there's now quite a few Pokemon in each route and since I have 100 extra Pokemon to obtain, this might take me a while.

HP:35 | ATK:35 | DEF:40 | SP.ATK:35 | SP.DEF:55 | SPD:50 | TOTAL:250
#067: Hoppip

Uh, cool. Splash (Haneru: Hop) is, well, you know what it is. Normal move that has no power, no accuracy and has 40PP. It does literally nothing. But since Magikarp was the only user of this move last generation, that's why we have the mistranslation since other Pokemon than the fish can now use it, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

It helps that Splash is the only move it knows, so it's an easy catch. Shame it's so rare, might've been a good way to train Poliwag.

HP:40 | ATK:45 | DEF:40 | SP.ATK:35 | SP.DEF:35 | SPD:56 | TOTAL:251
#010: Pidgey

Okay, phew, that's everything on this route.

Route 29

Keep at it bucko. Anyway, let's catch even more Pokemon nearby.

Route 46

Let's see what we find.

Wild Pokémon Battle

HP:40 | ATK:60 | DEF:30 | SP.ATK:31 | SP.DEF:31 | SPD:70 | TOTAL:262
#013: Spearow

Compared to the first gen, where there was around 6 or so Pokemon you could get before you headed towards the first gym, here we have about double that, it's crazy good.

HP:40 | ATK:80 | DEF:100 | SP.ATK:30 | SP.DEF:30 | SPD:20 | TOTAL:300
#034: Geodude

Very good experience, but not great to really capture it, cause the only move we have kinda ever so slightly knocks it out in one shot, but now we have something very useful indeed. Along with Bubble (Awa), a Water type move with 20BP, 30PP and 100% accuracy, we've now learned Hypnosis (Saiman Jitsu), a Psychic status move with 20PP and 60% accuracy that puts the opponent to Sleep, which is very useful for capturing. Now usually I would just use Paralysis, since it's permanent and doesn't do residual damage and that, but in this generation the catch rate formula is bugged, so Burn, Poison or Paralysis, instead of adding +5 to the general formula, the game just skips it entirely, making them useless for catching, so instead we'll be utilizing Sleep and, indeed, Hypnosis. And of course we'll be talking about this in just a bit.

And now this will be our new one-two-three to capture Pokemon.

Okay, just one Pokemon left and it's a real doozy.

HP:90 | ATK:60 | DEF:60 | SP.ATK:40 | SP.DEF:40 | SPD:40 | TOTAL:330
#195: Phanpy

Phew, I'm glad of that. This cheeky little beggar can only be found in the morning at a 5% chance and has a chance to flee, so you gotta be quick.

And with that, that's every Pokemon we can catch on those two routes.

Next time we head off to the next town and even more Pokemon!

Crosspeice fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Mar 26, 2016

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Side Notes 03: Catching 'Em All, All Over Again

So it's fun times as we're catching lots and lots of Pokemon. Let's have a look at the catching formula, it's definitely been improved from Gen 1, but due to the limitations of the Game Boy Colour and them trying out new things, this time around the formula is, uh, pretty buggy. Let's have a look.

Okay, so we have X, which is the final capture rate and can be between 1 and 255. Any higher and it's just made to be 255 and the Pokemon is automatically caught, due to the formula of (X+1)/256. Then we have M, which is the maximum HP a Pokemon has. H is the current HP of the Pokemon. C is the catch rate of the Pokemon, which can be modified by the type of Poke Ball used and varies between 1 and 255. And then S, which is the modifier for status effects, 5 for Burn, Paralysis and Poison, or 10 for Sleep and Freeze. But as I mentioned in the update, only Sleep and Freeze are counted due to a bug.

So let's take a closer look. M and H are pretty simple, as when the Pokemon is at full health, the formula can be simplified to (C/3,1)+S, so as you whittle down its HP, the formula can theoretically max out as (C,1)+S, but that's only if the Pokemon's health is 0. We can get pretty close, but not exactly, so lowering the Pokemon's HP nearly triples your chances. So unlike last gen, it's very much worth it to lower it as much as possible.

In the unlikely event that 3M is more than 255, both 3M and 2H will be halved twice (and rounded down after each division), to conform with the limitations of the GBC. If it happens to be 0, then it's set to 1 instead. And in the very unlikely event that the Pokemon's HP is more than 341 (so 3M is still higher than 255 after the formula), then the game gets a little bit buggy. It's best to just link it, cause it's pretty crazy. Thankfully that can never happen, since the highest HP value we can encounter legit is 249.

Next up, we have the catch rate, C, which can be modified by a Poke Ball. There's quite a few Poke Balls in this game, so let's go over them. Unsurprisingly, a normal Poke Ball just uses the Pokemon's catch rate. Good luck using them. The Great Ball and the Park Ball multiply the catch rate by 1.5, while an Ultra Ball is C*2. The Master Ball just ignores the formula entirely, the Pokemon is just caught. Unlike Gen 1, there is no 1/256 chance of failure.

The Fast Ball is C*4 if the Pokemon can Flee from battle. However, as we'll see of the Apricorn balls, they are pretty buggy and poorly implemented. So out of the many Pokemon that can Flee (and there are quite a few), only the first three Pokemon in the list (Grimer, Tangela and Magnemite) are affected. Yes, they're useless on the legendary dogs. The Heavy Ball is a weird one as it's the only one that adds to the formula. So if a Pokemon weighs more than 307.2 kg (677.3 lbs), then it's C+30, it's C+20 if the Pokemon weighs less than that, but more than 204.8 kg (451.5 lbs), it's the same modifier as a Poke Ball if the Pokemon weighs less than that, but more than 102.4 kg (225.8 lbs). And then finally, if the Pokemon weighs less than that, it's simply C-20. Only 9 Pokemon are eligible (Onix, Dragonite, Lugia, Lapras, Mantine, Gyarados for the +20 and Golem, Steelix and Snorlax for the +30), but as you can guess, only six of them can actually be caught.

The Level Ball has the rate of C*8 if your level divided by four and rounded down is greater than the opponent's level, so it's great for Pokemon under level 25. C*4 if your level is more than double, or C*2 if your level is at least higher than the other Pokemon. The same or lower than the opponent is the same as a Poke Ball. Then we have the Love Ball... it's C*8 if the Pokemon is of the same species and GENDER as your Pokemon. Man, so forward thinking for 1999. And then the same as a Poke Ball if the Pokemon has no gender, is a different species, or is the opposite gender to yours. The Lure Ball is C*3 if the Pokemon was encountered via fishing, otherwise it's a fancy Poke Ball. And speaking of fancy Poke Balls, the Moon Ball is C*4 on any Pokemon that evolves via... Burn Heal. Yeahhhhhhh. It should be a Moon Stone, but it isn't, so it doesn't do anything. Finally, we have the Friend Ball, which has the same rate as a Poke Ball, but automatically sets the Pokemon's happiness to 200, which is pretty useful, since happiness evolutions occur at 220, so I might use a few.

Phew, so that's all the modifiers. Since the Heavy Ball adds to the catch rate instead of multiplies, it's similar to status in that it's great for Pokemon that have low catch rates, since it makes a really big impact, but the only Pokemon it makes a big difference on is Lugia, since it increases its catch rate from 3 to 23. That's really good. But it's only slightly better than an Ultra Ball for Snorlax and Steelix and then worse than an Ultra Ball for Mantine. Worse than a Great Ball for any other Pokemon that can get the +20 bonus and then worse than a Poke Ball for all other Pokemon. So yeah, not the best idea in most cases. The Ultra Ball is the best bet, especially since the formula for health is no longer capped at 33% or 50% depending on the ball, while the Level Ball only gets better as your Pokemon increase in level, so hopefully we'll be using a few here and there.

One thing to note about C is that it's capped at 255, so for Pokemon with an already high catch rate, like Pidgey or Sentret, using a ball other than a Poke Ball will do nothing at all, so just save them for Pokemon with really low catch rates. This kinda applies to status also, since it's added right at the end of the formula, so it's a lot more effective on Pokemon with lower catch rates. Putting a Pokemon to sleep, or freezing it (since the check for other statuses will always fail) adds a flat 10/256 (or 3.91%) chance to your capture, which admittedly is a lot worse than the last gen's flat rate with an Ultra Ball + Sleep/Freeze, being 16.56% chance. But when you're trying to catch the real tough ones, any increase helps.

So, now that you have your value of X, the game rolls a number between 0 and 255 and if it's less than or equal to X, the Pokemon is caught. Simple. But when that doesn't happen, instead of the amount of shakes displaying your vague chances of capture, the shake formula is now random, more or less. Let's have a look.

So, depending on the final catch rate, a, that will determine the value of b. The number generated may seem pretty random, but it matches up when b is 64 times the fourth root of the highest value of each a interval. This isn't calculated in game, it's already set, but that's most likely how it was determined. Now, with the value of b, the game generates up to 3 random numbers between 0 and 255 and if that number is greater than or equal to b, then the Pokemon breaks out. If this doesn't happen three times, then the Pokemon breaks out anyway, since you were never going to catch the Pokemon this time around. So the number of shakes only determine how lucky you got on these three random rolls, but does give you a slight indication of how likely you are to catch a Pokemon if it consistently shakes the same amount each time. Maybe.

But there we go, that's everything about the catch rate formula this time around. A bit more complicated than the previous generation and has a few bugs here and there, but is closer to the formula we're more familiar with in the generations to come.

Crosspeice fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 30, 2016

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

EDIT: I am a dumbass.

Sentret has always had one of my favorite first route normal mammal designs (though I prefer the Zigzagoon line). It's a shame it's such a weak Pokemon.

hopeandjoy fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Feb 28, 2016

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

hopeandjoy posted:

EDIT: I am a dumbass.

Sentret has always had one of my favorite first route normal mammal designs (though I prefer the Zigzagoon line). It's a shame it's such a weak Pokemon.

Hey, my Furret begs to differ! It throws rocks with the best of em!
Also, for Poliwag, I reccomend the nickname Rooster
What I've always called it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Does this glitch also work for Gold and Silver? If so, I'm really miffed I never knew about this like a decade and some change ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

that's pretty clever
i assume the ot number for the other two starters are different right? i mean, i don't know why they wouldn't be, but this isn't exactly the standard way one gets a critter

• Locked thread