Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
If you're trying to make a 9/11 joke, I'm pretty sure that happened in 2001 not 2014.

Also it wasn't a porsche it was two planes,

P lovely 9/11 joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Once a month or so I seem to spend a day or two completely sleepless, and then sleep deeply only upon waking I feel cold and exhausted like I've been outside- also I have to take a huge dump. Like, the entire length of my intestines. It's bizarre. I noticed it seems to happen right around the full moon am I a werewolf??

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

naem posted:

Once a month or so I seem to spend a day or two completely sleepless, and then sleep deeply only upon waking I feel cold and exhausted like I've been outside- also I have to take a huge dump. Like, the entire length of my intestines. It's bizarre. I noticed it seems to happen right around the full moon am I a werewolf??

your rear end is haunted

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
one of the paranormal activities is a good doc for this it's the one where the guy puts a weird camera in the bathroom to record his girlfriends bm's but discovers mysterious witchcraft heritage about his anal cavity instead

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I was watching a co-worker I hate eating a lamb kebab (gyro) and thinking 'I hope she chokes' then the bottom of the kebab fell out onto her lap and she was covered in greasy yoghurt and lamb

it was a good day

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I was watching a co-worker I hate eating a lamb kebab (gyro) and thinking 'I hope she chokes' then the bottom of the kebab fell out onto her lap and she was covered in greasy yoghurt and lamb

it was a good day

You are an rear end. Not for the ill wishing, just who the hell doesnt love a lamb kebab?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

naem posted:

you're a poopwolf or a wereshitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

That Robot posted:

you're a poopwolf or a wereshitter

I think I run around all night and eat people and wake exhausted and full :ohdear:

• Locked thread