Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i remember when the awesome face became :iamafag: and its original emoji code became :awesome:

i support this measure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
:iamafag: is so gbs 1.0 and yet shows up in things with contexts outside of something awful so hilariously often for some reason...

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

John Denver Hoxha posted:

:iamafag: is so gbs 1.0 and yet shows up in things with contexts outside of something awful so hilariously often for some reason...
that's because SA disassociated itself with :iamafag: even though it originated here, and 4chan started using it shortly after

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

that's because SA disassociated itself with :iamafag: even though it originated here, and 4chan started using it shortly after

ahh makes total sense... all i know is i want it to die

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

like i seriously saw some sponsored post on facebook for a brightly colored hoodie with that on it... I clicked the comments expecting people to be making fun of it, but i swear i hit a time warp and people were saying how mothershitting awesome it looked

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

John Denver Hoxha posted:

ahh makes total sense... all i know is i want it to die
so does everyone else. everyone posted it when i first regged here

Proposition Castle
Aug 9, 2004
Witty message goes here.
I always thought :catstare: was a guy throwing his hands overhead all like "what the gently caress." You know what, I still think that.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I think allears should only be used as a sign of respect, when a post is truly captivating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Y-Hat posted:

i remember when the awesome face became :iamafag: and its original emoji code became :awesome:

i support this measure

Yes that was my inspiration for this thread

Mods, please make it so

• Locked thread