Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Frank said the thing! :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Vicissitude posted:

I think it did damage them. The first guy took two pokes from the pitchfork to die, the other two only needed one each.

I assume it's supposed to freeze enemies too, given its name, but maybe you can't freeze human enemies.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

The character belonging to that butt is perhaps the greatest thing Capcom has ever come up with.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Those guys were far too competent to be real militia.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Huh, I was expecting a psycho power-up after one died. I guess if you didn't bring guns that would have been a very hard fight though.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Even if it doesn't make much sense, I do like that switch for Off The Record.

Though I wonder if Stacy is going to meet the same end as Sullivan does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Okay that was a much different fight and ending than Sullivan's!

• Locked thread