Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fwoderwick
Jul 14, 2004

Well they're pretty good for zombie crowd control. I may be mixing up my pro strats here but I'm sure one of the better methods of clearing a swarmed survivor is to unload a shotgun in their general direction.

And there are definitely some psychopaths for whom wading in like you're auditioning for Commando: The Musical is a very viable tactic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fwoderwick
Jul 14, 2004

I recall being able to leave survivors in relatively safe places (like the toilets you saved at) before psycho encounters, or do they teleport? At least for that boss you can direct them to the ladies toilets once the fight starts. Made for far more entertaining viewing though, especially the trophy slam.

Also ouch, forgot about the throat cuts.

Fwoderwick
Jul 14, 2004

Oh Christ I remember going for that once on a Sunday morning but not really putting enough thought in to it. So when it got past midnight IRL, there's still hours to go and I have work in the morning I ended up scrapping hours of Tamagotchi Frank nurturing (have a look and feed every 40 minutes).

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the CJacobs Dead Rising 2 100% Run Masterclass Lets Play take on the Zombie Genocide Master achievement.

• Locked thread