Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
they lost my money when they fixed the rear end expanding bug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
When you luck into a great new feature what idiot was like no we can't have the rear end embiggening skeletal morph in the game. I'll tell you who some dweebus guy eyeballing the kinda big nosed chick with a sidebuzz at the meeting who draws concept art of trees or some poo poo and deciding to step to the plate and make his move

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

notZaar posted:

That flexing rear end gif is haunting me. I need more.

its gone forever

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Kojima seems to appreciate hot ladies a lot and while there's some horn dog stuff going on it also seems to be an appreciation of the pure aesthetics of the female form as well. And nobody has a nicer rear end than Snake and Raiden anyways lol

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

they nerfed this rear end. they made the rear end less rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
once I counted you among the Lords of rear end, Blizzard, sitting beside such lofty kings as Capcom and Kojima under Konami. Now it is clear where your loyalties lie, and it sickens me

• Locked thread