Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

philadelphia and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad hockey

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
this is an anthem alright??

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

YEEEE...awww....:siren: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AFTER ALL :siren:

e- Easy there, horn guy. gently caress you, Former CBJ First Round Pick John Moore. :argh:

e2- :siren: NOW YOU CAN FIRE OFF THE HORN :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Feb 26, 2016

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

this is an anthem alright??

Lauren Hart is..... something.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Why are they reviewing this? There's no way that's a goal

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Nick Foligno increases his goal output by 33% in eight minutes.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Why are they reviewing this? There's no way that's a goal

Sounds like they were wondering if his blocker was in the goal when it hit

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I love a good bank shot yes I do. Did not expect NJ/CBJ to have goals but here we are oh and a dumb fight. Sweet.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I love a good bank shot yes I do. Did not expect NJ/CBJ to have goals but here we are oh and a dumb fight. Sweet.

Both have been "look what I found" goals. Very well could be 3-0 in the same fashion.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Lets go Jackets, Flyers, who cares, :catdrugs:, meteor, Hawks, Jets, Isles, comedy, and gently caress the King.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

CBJSprague24 posted:

Both have been "look what I found" goals. Very well could be 3-0 in the same fashion.

That is for sure. That knuckle ball PING too. Fun game.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
devils might actually be sellers

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

Lets go Jackets, Flyers, who cares, :catdrugs:, meteor, Hawks, Jets, Isles, comedy, and gently caress the King.

same

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Poonerman posted:

devils might actually be sellers

If they sell the way Blandisi sells penalties they might yet survive as a hockey team.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
The person running the :filez: stream for the Leafs game tonight has done his own graphics for commercials. Good production value.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Holy poo poo Christian Folin

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Holy poo poo Christian Folin

seriously :stare:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Did Carter just get hurt?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

1-0 wild incoming

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: THE PIANO MAN FOR CHILIIIIIIIIIIIIII :siren:

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
ATTN Contenders: Sam Gagner, eh?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

DJExile posted:

1-0 wild incoming

Apparently the opposite.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Apparently the opposite.

I'M WRONG AND IT OWNS :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pull Korpi here and go for four, Torts. They're not getting one down ice in 1.8 seconds.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

RYAN SUTER WHY

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:tastykake: TRICHER POUR GAGNER :tastykake:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

RYAN SUTER WHY

Adam Oates' influence starting to surface.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

:tastykake: TRICHER POUR GAGNER :tastykake:

hahahahaha

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Grabner is a black hole.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Did not expect 3 goals in the Devs/Jackets game but here we are. Now that intermission has struck the smart move would be the Cats game, but I'm putting on the team formerly known as the Maple Leafs and the Hurricanes because bad hockey is amusing to me.

Edit: DUH I have a cell phone. Cats game is going there :)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I bought a suite ticket for $50 for Blues-Rangers, which my dad and I are doing as our "father-son drink and gently caress about" thing this year since work precluded our usual option (the Missouri Valley basketball tournament).

Don't get seriously hurt tonight, Blues.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go Jackets, Cats, Oilers, Hawks

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Canes are playing like dogshit. 2 penalties, and they we're penned in their own zone for a minute by Winnik and Clune.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Huh Yotes score. Totally missed that getting a beer.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lol that poke check from domingue

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

YaY CaTs

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BoO ScHuLtZ

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Womp womp Flyers :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

WiLd BaD

• Locked thread