Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Koopa Kid posted:

Is it me or is this game kind of listless? Just tuned in in the past couple minutes.

It has been not very good and not very fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I like how Yandle has less than 6 minutes of ice time in the first. Good thing we're keeping him!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

American health care promotions and commercials are nothing short of depressing.

:smith:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Kadri might have just killed a man.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

:siren: Flyers

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Foligno's three goals:

https://twitter.com/BlueJacketsNHL/status/703034757781725184

Maybe he should start going for the garbage goals?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:siren: PEBBLESSSSSSSSS :siren:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:tastykake: PEBBLES :tastykake:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Oh lookit, Dalton Prout sucks.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dear Nill, please get a goalie and deport Niemi and lethonen. It's Texas, there's gotta be some law in the books that'll let you.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Anti Niemi and Kari Lehtonen would be the worst goalies in the league if they were on any other team.

It's amazing how much this offense does for them, record-wise.

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:
hello western canada!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

What a bullshit GK interference call on Backes

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
SEABS :siren:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Rangers need to fire whoever is in charge of the special teams. Holy poo poo.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Hooray!

Nice moves by Sekac, too.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Well, the news from this Leafs powerplay is that it lasted about 10 seconds, they gave up a couple scoring chances, and took a penalty.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

every flyer goal scorer so far tonight had less than 4 goals coming into the game

scoring depth! :toot:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Holy gently caress, pull Niemi for the second.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

LmaoTheKid posted:

Rangers need to fire whoever is in charge of the special teams. Holy poo poo.

That was a terrible terrible play by Kreider. He could have walked that in no problem. It's like he is scared to carry the puck.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Put the equipment manager in.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Great tick tac toe by Calgary.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Please score at least one goal tonight, Blues

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will be the stars goalie for the rest of the season. That way the team has an excuse.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
I thought for sure that was a goal.

e: yeah it is

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
TINY HOCKEY MAN SCORES :frogsiren:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shinjobi posted:

I will be the stars goalie for the rest of the season. That way the team has an excuse.

Deal. You don't even have to know how to skate backwards.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Yep thats a good goal.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Hawks game is good

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Just walked in, twitter says Ghost isn't having his best game

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
lmao if Allen is hurt. blues need to just be sellers at the deadline this year because they're not going to be healthy enough to do anything in the playoffs

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Yeeeesssshhhhhh that is not a good collision with Stajan.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

RC Cola posted:

Hawks game is good

Yeah it is.

But I feel like Im missing something important....

Oh yeah

CROW :stonk:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo neuvy

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Just walked in, twitter says Ghost isn't having his best game

he hasn't been awful, just kinda quiet

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

DJExile posted:

holy poo poo neuvy

That was AMac :stare:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lundquist solved.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
thanks for ruining everything girardi you dumb sack of poo poo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hold on flyers do the thing pls :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow