Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Best one I can think of is Samuel Jackson and his dingus in Hateful 8.

yeah and he's never won an oscar either from what i can recall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

"Hey guys, I bet you're expecting a race joke, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for appearing on Louie a few seasons ago!"

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

What's the deal with airline food?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
If there ain't a front row full of Denzels, Dejohns, and Demonts waitin' to see if they won anything here next year, I'm bringin' my goddamn gat.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"I had one good comedy special almost 20 years ago that some people still remember fondly. My most famous roles were as Pookie in New Jack City and the guy that wanted one rib in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka."

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*chris rock comes out dressed as ruby rod* oh dis poo poo gonna light up the reddit i tells ya

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah and he's never won an oscar either from what i can recall

oscar for best actor goes to samjack's CGI tongue from the hateful eight

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
chris rock does a meatwad impression for about 20 seconds before giving it up and actually reading what's on the teleprompter

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

"I am the only black guy allowed on the stage tonight"

Chris Rock is quickly taking over bill Cosbys role of "black guy racists quote to shame other black people"

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
chris rock comes out dressed as donkey from shrek and says EDDY MURPIE COULDN'T BE HERE TONIGHT, HEE HAW

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
chris rock comes out and says "hashtag - it's about ethics in oscars journalism" and then looks around wildly for approval

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
how do you spoil a tapdance tho?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I Love Jesus posted:

how do you spoil a tapdance tho?

You can cover the floor in:
- banana peels
- ball bearings
- grease
- smaller ball bearings than the first time
- grapeseed oil (NOT CANOLA)
- bear traps
- naked men

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he should rub his eyes like he's crying and say "oscars so white" in a sobbing voice

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Gotta share the stage with Peter Dinklage cuz technically I'm only 3/5ths of a host

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

CharlestonJew posted:

Gotta share the stage with Peter Dinklage cuz technically I'm only 3/5ths of a host

ayyyyyyyyy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

cram me sideways posted:

*chris rock comes out dressed as ruby rod* oh dis poo poo gonna light up the reddit i tells ya

http://i.imgur.com/CS5Rxt5.gifv

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

OP nailed it

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum

Smash it Smash hit posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man ...

you loving dick :v:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I think the bit where he shucked corn for a whole minute while Asian children pretended to make phones in the background was a bit tone deaf

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I think the bit where he shucked corn for a whole minute while Asian children pretended to make phones in the background was a bit tone deaf

Was that the three asian kid bit? Or was that a joke about maths?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
BTW OP i tried to watch the Oscars but they were so persistent and obnoxious with the no blacks thing that I couldn't put up with it, this despite being a certified friend to the black man.

• Locked thread