Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

GeneralYeti posted:

They mentioned that at the beginning of the game, right? I swear I saw that.

Or maybe I'm just thinking of Mario & Luigi.

Going back through the first episode, it doesn't say this in the tutorial. I actually kind of remembering that being a thing now, though I didn't need to use it much in single player so I thought it was initially useless.

Gensuki posted:

Also, the yuke guard owns. omni directional, total physical invincibility (maybe magic too, been a while.)

Yeah I'm pretty sure it dodges magic as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
In the Year 3 Part 2 video, you talk about there being basically 2 sidequests, but was that including (late game spoiler) the Carbuncle stuff in Mag Mell when you visit it multiple years for new dialogue?. Wanted to make sure cause it was a detail of the game that I remember fondly and thought was really neat even if it was a bit tedious.

• Locked thread