Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

She's so excited for that fresh glaze on her donut. I hand pumped the glaze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
that gif scares the who flung poop outta me

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
that looks like my local panera bread, but then again they all look like that.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Moments before she found out she had the winning ticket for an all-you-can-eat chicken bar

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I want the back story on that gif

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
~~Dance Like no one is watching~~

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

jackyl posted:

its a pretty fascinating gif tbh

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

jackyl posted:

a portal to the Hell Dimension opened and that thing popped the gently caress out and started to imitate "human movements" to fool any potential onlookers.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

That poo poo seriously looks like some kind of demon from a Japanese horror flick.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

thick broads can still be sexy op. please don't discourage them from performing mating rituals.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I read the title and was gonna come in here and post that OP thank you for doing my work for me

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
When I was a young skinny kid my friends and I used to stay out all night, get super high and dance, then go to La Jolla Donut in the shopping center across from the Catholic Church and from the Chabad Center, and get the freshly made donuts at about 4am. It was heaven, even if you weren't off your face because you were the driver (of some mom's minivan).

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
reminds me of the blackburn ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3CYYte_f4

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
wtf is going on in here OP??? :confused:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey op I was going to post this gif instead of that one last night IDK what the thread title would have been tho

Maybe you should not click it because it's a little gross though

http://i.imgur.com/nCPuJMM.gifv

Or maybe you won't have a choice because the gifv script is too agrro for me to stop with spoiler tags and urling it and all the old sacred ways

raton fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Feb 27, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Uncle Salty posted:

When I was a young skinny kid my friends and I used to stay out all night, get super high and dance, then go to La Jolla Donut in the shopping center across from the Catholic Church and from the Chabad Center, and get the freshly made donuts at about 4am. It was heaven, even if you weren't off your face because you were the driver (of some mom's minivan).

one time i was in La Jolla visiting some friends who lived right across the street from that giant mormon church and we were all hanging out on their porch and smoking w33d and like there was this big rear end protest that showed up of people really madd about mormons not being chill with gay marriage and so many people showed up that even some news people showed up and we were like literally right across the street and this one newslady wanted to interview us about it but we like were smoking w33d still as her and the camera guy walked up and none of us really wantedto be on the news all stoned as gently caress looking so we didnt agree to let her interview us

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
BTW don't look up the video using obvious search terms that the GIF comes from it may ruin the magic and like in that one Narnia book you can't unring the bell

true, true

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Nooner posted:

one time i was in La Jolla visiting some friends who lived right across the street from that giant mormon church and we were all hanging out on their porch and smoking w33d and like there was this big rear end protest that showed up of people really madd about mormons not being chill with gay marriage and so many people showed up that even some news people showed up and we were like literally right across the street and this one newslady wanted to interview us about it but we like were smoking w33d still as her and the camera guy walked up and none of us really wantedto be on the news all stoned as gently caress looking so we didnt agree to let her interview us

As a teenager I used to watch that giant Mormon church from my bedroom window. They turned off the brightest lights around the angel at right around 11pm.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Uncle Salty posted:

As a teenager I used to watch that giant Mormon church from my bedroom window. They turned off the brightest lights around the angel at right around 11pm.

La Jolla is so loving nice its tied with Goleta for where I want to retire

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Drunk Nerds posted:

Moments before she found out she had the winning ticket for an all-you-can-eat chicken bar

god bless

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wafflz posted:

god bless god bles

get it right ):<

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nooner posted:

get it right ):<

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Come on internet detectives, what is the backstory for this?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

spud posted:

I told you, they had fresh donuts.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

She just animal crueltyd that frog.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mordern reincarnation of artemis slaying bogfrogs in a swamp

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
she looks pretty hoppy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish i was a dead frog

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i wish i was a dead frog

I wish I was a godzilla. I'd go gently caress up some assholes dumb city right now.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This woman looks like she has a whole city in her rear end in a top hat, ready for your "godzilla".

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

Sheep-Goats posted:

BTW don't look up the video using obvious search terms that the GIF comes from it may ruin the magic and like in that one Narnia book you can't unring the bell

true, true

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This woman looks like she has a whole city in her rear end in a top hat, ready for your "godzilla".

A few days ago on Jeopardy Alex made one of the contestants go GOJIRRA like it fukken matters

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
thats how i imagine an excited hyena bounces

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
But enough about your mom, op.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

thety aren't even fresh just reheated stupid bitch

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Edit: not tim hortons but not an old lady either

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Feb 27, 2016

• Locked thread