Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The show about girls riding motorcycles sounds cool, the one where the summary just says "This girl loves to eat bread for breakfast" sounds cool, the DJ Chef sounds cool, and the phrase "whimsically committing suicide" sounds cool. I'll also be watching JoJo and Phoenix Wright and Flying Witch in addition to checking all those out. Kiznaiver doesn't sound very cool but I'll probably watch the first episode out of curiosity because they're a talented group. That's a lot of anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

145 is the fourth (after 160, TH170 and 230) highest Spin Track available, along with the various other 145-variants (C145, DF145, AD145, TR145, ED145, UW145, BD145, WD145, SW145, CH120/145, R145, GB145, Etc.). It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity, but that being said, DF145 and UW145 has this same effect but also the added bonus of its “Down Force” which while negligible, stabilizes the Beyblade it is being used on slightly. 145, being as tall as, makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because normally, Stamina types are not to be used against Attack types. The other three are the 160 Spin Track (Guardian Leviathan), TH170 Spin Track (Beat Lynx), or the 230 Spin Track (Flame Byxis) which are taller than the 145 Spin Track. TH170 outclasses it since its 170 has more Defense but does not wobble like 230. 145 has shown great Attack potential in the combo: MF Pegasus 145RF.

Beyblade Scientists are a hardworking and thorough people.

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Genshiken

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

one of those big season charts

Thank you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That looks like it was made in Flash

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

The Kyotoma (JK Meshi!) animation studio announced on Thursday that it is animating an original anime titled Bishōjo Yūgi Unit Crane Geeru (Beautiful Girl Play Unit Crane Game Girls). The anime will premiere on Tokyo MX on April 6 at 10:00 p.m., and later on BS Fuji on April 11 at 1:00 a.m. Each anime part of the episode will be five minutes long, and each live-action segment will be 16 minutes long and will feature the cast playing arcade crane games.

The story centers on three girls: Mirai, Ayaka, and Kyōko. The three are the only ones who can save Earth from being destroyed by a group of asteroids. They are hired by Sayo, the representative of a shadowy organization, and the organization starts work on turning them into an idol group. While the trio are more than prepared to be idols, they are instead taken into an arcade.

Cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want a 26 episode series of Akagi playing washizu mahjong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Man I can't wait for Rohan to show up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Man I can't wait for Rohan to show up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Devil Tesla posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/711344739963035648

Chances are this is going to be like One Punch Man and only stream on Hulu. RIP CR

Are you kidding me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Immgoing to kill myself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just dont like Hulu because I have problems with it and it hitches without fail every 15 minutes or so and I sometimes have to restart the app it gets so bad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

MAL Top 10: Currently most popular Spring 2016 shows
The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water 27,550
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress 24,427
Bungou Stray Dogs 23,528
My Hero Academia 21,145
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress 15,906
Joker Game 13,631
Sinbad 13,006
Phoenix Wright 12,917
JoJo 12,348
Mayoiga 12,124

What in the world

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never watch bad media, only good ones because I'm really really smart.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats to Shirobako.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Figure skating show sounds awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP GG subs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

What happened?

That said I can't think of the last fansub release I've actually downloaded besides...Vivid? And that was only because their whole thing is subbing stuff that isn't streaming.

I just meant they're version of JoJo's was the best and they didn't do anything with season 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I pay for Crunchyroll :smugbird:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

littleorv posted:

Crunchyroll has ads?

Yeah ever since they picked up the -gatari series.

Edit: misread your post.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bizarre

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well the good part of that announcement is that it reminded me I should watch flcl again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Space dandy looked good but saying "nicer" has the implication that the original didn't already look loving killer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know man. I don't know

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Would have preferred the diebuster situation where it's tackling similar themes in a completely different fashion. Not that I liked diebuster at all but it's more interesting than just doing what appears to be a straight sequel 20 years later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Srice posted:

I like the fact that they brought back the original director

I don't like the fact that it's asking questions I never wanted answers to

In most situations this would be cool but I want the rebuild conclusion dammit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at the guy who announced it by making a "TFW" tweet. Good future we are living in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cake Attack posted:

has there ever been a revival like this that's been good?

not in a "this is definitely gonna suck" way, just every example i can think of doesn't work out well and im curious if there's a counter example im missing

Rebuild of Evangelion, And i can see why people like diebuster even if I'm not a fan myself. I appreciate that they tried something different

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Twin Peaks Season 3 could be cool as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good lord please

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

More likely TTGL or something though because it's probably just gauging popularity from their own Adult Swim/toonami broadcasts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

diebuster is the only direct sequel i can think of, but theres stuff like cutie honey i guess

I've only seen the cutie honey live action movie but it was really bad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

cutie honey is a cool comic and i think the original anime and re are supposed to be good, i never seen

I've heard this as well. I only watched the movie because Hideaki anno directed it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"The series tells the same story as the film, but contains nudity and additional character development.[3]" :mrgw:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I may watch Cutie Honey this weekend, if it's streaming somewhere. Probably not though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

Confession: I've never liked FLCL, besides a handful of characters. But I watched it only once when it first came out and I could very well just not have been in the right mood/mindset at such a young age to appreciate it, so I've thought about rewatching it for quite a while.

Considering that was 15 years ago it might be worth revisiting it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

so, no spoilers, everyone happy with the erased ending? worth downloading? not rokka 2??

I haven't finished it yet but I would still recommend the show. There's enough I've liked so far that I doubt anything that happens in the last 20 minutes will change my opinion on the show. The voice acting, audio design and visual motifs utilized all stood out to me, neat show

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

Jojo part 4 listed with 39 episodes on french streaming website.

YES YES YES YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Relin posted:

the idea that we're entering an age where people wont watch anime because its not in print/streaming makes me very sad

like evangelion lol

It's just because im on vacation this weekend and I only have access to CR and Hulu

• Locked thread