Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I honestly keep forgetting Kiznaiver exists.

I'll give it a shot but I'm more excited for JoJo, My Hero, and Ace Attorney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I'm watching FLCL right now because of the new FLCL announcement

it's good

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Life's too short to be negative about things

I think it will be cool and good just like this first season is cool and good

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Luluco is cute and good. I hope she can have a normal life.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

When does My Hero Academia start airing

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I honestly wasn't too interested in Kiznaiver's concept, but now that I've seen the first episode I'm super onboard. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Is there a Luluco thread or is anyone planning on making a Luluco thread? I was thinking about making one.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Space Patrol Luluco thread has crash-landed

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Would you rather every page be about how Imaishi is Literally Satan instead of posting about Luluco?

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Rodyle posted:

Let people respond to the show honestly instead of pre-apologizing for it (especially since from that first episode it seems you don't have much to worry about).

I have no problem with people reacting to the show itself, it's the fact that every time Imaishi is brought up people are always tripping over themselves to call him a perv or whatever and it gets old really fast

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Star Fox is getting an animated short premiering this Wednesday

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

The last two episodes of Kiznaiver have been incredibly good fwiw

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Summer of Despair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

brainwrinkle posted:

So was Kiznaiver actually good?

This season I've kept up with Jojos, Tonkatsu DJ, and Mayoiga which were all good. I have fallen behind on Flying Witch, but I do intend to finish it eventually. Haifuri was disappointing and ultimately a waste of time. Did I miss anything particularly notable?

As someone who struggles in connecting with people and having a tendency to rely on first impressions too much, I find it to be a very fascinating show, though how it will all end remains to be seen

• Locked thread