Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

dad gay. so what posted:

gently caress you

:eyepop: wow man harsh :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A life hack for op:

Start drinking at noon so you're drunk af by 6pm and passed out by 9pm and then you get up by 9am having slept through the worst of your hangover and you're ready and raring to go out and do something productive like hammer on poo poo at 9:30am.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
I found I don't get bad hangovers from more expensive alcohol, hope this helps

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My room has so many flies i had to get my rabbit and move out. Theres millions of flies in there the noise is overpowering. I dont know where they came from. What did i do last night to get all these flies.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
did you kill your rabbit isaac

have you seen your rabbit isaac

when was the last time you saw your rabbit isaac

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

do you know any "yanks" isaac?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
hammerin yo wife outside yo window cause you can't handle ya drank

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Drink like 2 liters of water for every 5-6 alcoholic beverages, no hangovers ever.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My rabbits fine me and him are chilling outside where there are less flies.

I kniw a guy called "dan" who has an american accent. I think he might be american.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Isaac posted:

My rabbits fine me and him are chilling outside where there are less flies.

I kniw a guy called "dan" who has an american accent. I think he might be american.

i know dan hes not american dont believe his lies

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Isaac posted:

My room has so many flies i had to get my rabbit and move out. Theres millions of flies in there the noise is overpowering. I dont know where they came from. What did i do last night to get all these flies.

Do you remember a tall man wearing a jacket with a deer skin suitcase full of flies?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i guess flies breed at the end of summer in australia?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

Do you remember a tall man wearing a jacket with a deer skin suitcase full of flies?

Coukda been. I was pretty drunk last night iirc

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

i know dan hes not american dont believe his lies

Im gonna have to confront dan about this

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

do not confront dan, i strongly urge you to reconsider.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
they are clapboard flies they are real loving assholes and it's almost impossible to get rid of them unless you are willing to get crazy

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

nomadologique posted:

do not confront dan, i strongly urge you to reconsider.

I have to find out why hes tricking me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When you spray the flies the noise gets worse cause theyre buzzing all retarded and panicked

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its 9:13 on sunday morning and im having one of those coffee capsule coffees and its maybe the worst coffee ive ever drank

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

how big are they? did they appear during yoru period of withdrawal, or your period of peak intoxication? have you noticed them under your skin, or in your mouth or ears?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the weekend is for home improvement and personal enrichment through hobbies, nooner :)

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
they dont really ascribe to rhyme or reason i spent a summer banging out a pale big nosed chick in my weird fly infested apartment which sounds gross but they were concentrated around two windows so it was a lot of "lol these loving flies" between bang a rangin

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

nomadologique posted:

how big are they? did they appear during yoru period of withdrawal, or your period of peak intoxication? have you noticed them under your skin, or in your mouth or ears?

I didnt notice them when i was drunk. I think i had the door open most of the night. Possibly how the flies got in...

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Theres hu dreds of kilos of spent malted grain mash all over the paddock which is creating a strong smell and the flies like it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im eating my own poo poo

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

im eating my own poo poo

wow look at this uncultured son of a bitch i bet you didn't evne consider using a cast iron pan or the sous vide method

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
look at me everyone i cook my turds like a plebian midwesterner

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I was awakened on Wednesday morning at 3am by two Asian teenage girls having a really loud conversation on their balcony.
And by loud I mean they were yelling at each other conversationally as if they were trying to communicate during a death metal show that only they could hear.

Then a Russian neighbor on the other side came out and yelled SHUT UP, to which the girls replied NO, YOU SHUT UP, to which the Russian dude replied NO, YOU SHUT UP and it went back and forth like that until I decided to trigger the C4 I planted in the underground parking garage, collapsing the building and killing everyone inside.

Then I crawled out of the rubble and found a mattress that was mostly intact and dragged it on to the sidewalk and went back to sleep.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Im guessin it was...

...HAMMER TIME

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
551pm sunday

Came home and my bedroom has so many dead flies im gonna have to go get the big broom.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning,
I'd hammer in the evening,
All over this land,
I'd hammer out danger,
I'd hammer out a warning,
I'd hammer out love between,
My brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

im eating my own poo poo

Well you wouldn't eat someone else's poo poo that's disgusting

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Drink Cheerwine posted:

If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning,
I'd hammer in the evening,
All over this land,
I'd hammer out danger,
I'd hammer out a warning,
I'd hammer out love between,
My brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

Sounds kinda weird to be hammering love between siblings

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Romes128 posted:

Well you wouldn't eat someone else's poo poo that's disgusting

ive got something called "dribbling diarrhea" so im trying to make lemonade when life handed me "dribbling diarrhea"

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

ive got something called "dribbling diarrhea" so im trying to make lemonade when life handed me "dribbling diarrhea"

If your pee is yellow enough you could drink it cause it kinda looks like lemonade

Also if your pee looks like lemonade you're probably dehydrated so drink less pee and more water

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOT2XC9nmSU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
feel the beat you fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It was me OP. I was the one hammering your mom at 9:30 Saturday morning.

• Locked thread