Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Dan I love watching video games screw you over because comedy, but seriously consider a 10 second safety on "Same guy alerts multiple times" or something because that's some special grade bullshit to put up with.

If you think that's too generous, put Grace in charge of declaring if it was ten seconds or not :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I feel less mad at Rikimaru getting all the CONVENIENT plot devices when I remember he really, really needs the help compared to Ayame :v: I bet she fell off the roof in the intro to make him feel all cool for :airquote: saving her. "It's okay Riki. Sure, you ran through our clan's entire supply of logs, but you saved ME"

Fiction wise is there anything where Nobunaga is merely a secondary threat as opposed to relevant to the main plot?

"Ancient Japanese Rita Repulsa has been freed! We must stop her or all is doomed!... Oh and I guess Nobunaga is starting poo poo again, but that's as Side Op you can skip."

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Isn't this where you died the last time?"

But we're only 10 minutes into the video, how are we going to top-

:allears:

Your description of the Aladdin cartoon is also fairly accurate.

You probably should give yourself a cutoff point so you don't literally kill yourself.

On the other hand, listening to your mental breakdowns is loving amazing.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Death Zebra posted:

I thought Tesshu was meant to be a vigilante...y'know, for justice. Instead, he's killing the guards of Ghoda, a benevolent lord, just to get to Rikimaru for a personal grudge.

So Tesshu is the Rikimaru of Vigilantes, basically :v:

We just need a sassy but competent lady Vigilante for the circle to be complete.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
They clearly do not have magic powers. Don't you know a Cyborg Hand When you see it? :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Hrvstmn31 posted:

I'm going to be honest I'm surprised you went back to beat The CEO.

With all the recent joking about a lust for revenge in and out of Metal Gear, it was only natural to expect it.

• Locked thread