Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

For all the jank this game has, the music is pretty cool. Though drat that camera looks like total balls.

Also what's up Command Mission buddy :v: And it's the PS2 version instead of the GC one, which means you get to enjoy a lower encounter rate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah the poison ball and darts looked like they'd do the trick for the waterfall bit. OTOH, oni everywhere.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

"ronins"

And to be fair, the enemy sight lines are some bs. And there was totally dudes right outside the loading tunnel.

Kerris posted:

The banter makes this a great Let's Play, Danaru, but is the gameplay going to improve in future episodes? :v:

The gameplay is perfect what are you talking about :colbert:?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So could you throw a smoke bomb and then Wrath of Heaven bosses to instantly end them?

And gz on Grand master, Dan-sama.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This really feels like a proof-of-concept, like the first game in the series. It's weird that it's the third.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Dan tried so hard but in the end it's still coming up pandas :allears:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I mean you could only kill like 4 dudes, I don't think it's possible to get anything higher than novice without getting the Yoto swords.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Nobunaga's portrayal is always really weird.
in one he's Evil god demon source of all evil, and in this he's benevolent uniter and lord.

He was an rear end in a top hat, but at the time all ruling lords were assholes. Granted he did burn castles (with his enemies in them) and a Buddhist temple, but he was very fair to his subjects, he was a good ruler and he was very open-minded about foreigners. And the Buddhists were kinda assholes too iirc.

He's most well known for being a serious iconoclast, not caring for traditions at all. Which makes him sound really awesome, but apparently was/is a point of infamy for the Japanese. Like he was planning to make a black slave a member of his court because he was impressed with the man's strength and devotion.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Mar 19, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Dan's rocking this poo poo despite the wooden puppet fortress obviously being made for only one direction.

So how do you use the ninja armor or the invisibility spell anyway?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ah, nice. You ever figure out what the crystal does?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

And splice it into the middle of a sonic game

also props on the bear stealth kill

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Mar 26, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Wow goddamn Grace even I felt that one. Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIY36UbDbQQ

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Mar 29, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I dunno, they have a kitschy charm. Like the effects in a b movie.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You're like a pendulum between :v: and :smith: whenever you go naked dan.

Mask of the Lunar Eclipse is Japan-only to this day. You can get an english patch tho and it's p cool.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Apr 6, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It's cool, it's just funny when you go from "no I don't want to do the graveyard again!" to "my relatives were dicks to me" to "HAHA you didn't see me kill you!"

It's like whiplash :v:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Holy poo poo it's the FMA twist

EDIT: :stare: D-D-Dan no. Don't there's no need to drin-:stonk:

:magical:

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Apr 11, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The Secret Invention gave my life meaning.

Y'all should click on that episode :five: as gently caress.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hot sake is the poo poo. Cold sake is liquid misery.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Can you aim rice balls like Shurikens or do you just hit the button and hope for the best?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You also need to clear through the portal! :colbert:

• Locked thread