Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I got chinese food and they gave me the wrong order but anyways as I eat it my stomach is making weird gurgling sounds. I am only familiar with this happening when I am not eating and I am pretty distrubed

does anybody know what is going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

it just happened again

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i dont feel so good

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

Power through and eat the rest of it you pussy

Oh it was gone almost an hour ago. Soup and combo dinner

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Posting from the gas chamber ( aka my bathroom)

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Whoever ordered this though was a huge pussy and got beef and vegetables instead of the pro meal that I really ordered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

gleebster posted:

These Chinese are entirely correct. They gave you not what you mistakenly ordered, but instead what you needed. You should feel shamed and thankful.

the meal i ordered was more xpensive tho

• Locked thread