Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Step 1: Think about how big his fingers are

Step 2: Notice his areola is as large as three of his fingers

Step 3: weep for this awful planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i've seen some nasty pepperoni nipples in my day but drat those sure are pizza nipples

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

how can you not click on anything named ogeatdatpussy

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
The biggest question I have is how has he not been buried in an avalanche in health problems by now. He's living quite possibly the most unhealthy lifestyle I've ever seen. I've seen methheads who take better care of themselves.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Chromatic posted:

The biggest question I have is how has he not been buried in an avalanche in health problems by now. He's living quite possibly the most unhealthy lifestyle I've ever seen. I've seen methheads who take better care of themselves.

Have you never heard of ulillillia? I'm guessing those people are actually immortal

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Alternatively, its his mothers

Looks like a mom bra

His mom is dead, so that would make it extra creepy.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Forceholy posted:

His mom is dead, so that would make it extra creepy.

He did say it was unattended

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Mystic Stylez posted:

I'm quite busy lately but just wanted to say I feel remorse about making this thread

how the gently caress you think I feel about my avatar

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AKMoose posted:

how the gently caress you think I feel about my avatar

please don't fat shame yourself, chins up buddy

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Forceholy posted:

His mom is dead

From shame, I presume

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Say what you want but the unceasing revelation of details about EDP will never stop being funny to me

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Say what you want but the unceasing revelation of details about EDP will never stop being funny to me

As a Dallas fan this is how I picture all Eagles fans now and it makes me sleep better at night.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I love this thread and his antics are gross but more like Jackass than tubgirl, so they don't bother me.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

:same:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TeeMerk posted:

As a Dallas fan this is how I picture all Eagles fans now and it makes me sleep better at night.

This is how I picture all Dallas fans

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
About birding, I actually lead bird walks every so often nowadays :)

I do get riled up sometimes though I just don't often post it. I do get mad when talking to wrestling fans online cause they're so god drat dumb.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

About birding, I actually lead bird walks every so often nowadays :)

I do get riled up sometimes though I just don't often post it. I do get mad when talking to wrestling fans online cause they're so god drat dumb.

I have... dark secrets... when it comes to getting angry about wrestling. I had to straight up stop posting about wrestling forever because I did not like the person it made me.

Now I just watch Chikara and Kaiju with my friends and keep quiet about it online.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Is this the wrestling fan support group? Because I've discovered first-hand than 90% of wrestling fans online are complete goobers too.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I've never talked about wrestling online but attitude era was cool and I liked Hoodslam (oakland) when I went there in Janurary. This can be a safe space.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
LOL at people posting in this very thread who can't find insightful pro wrestling discourse online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a1GJltJwQw

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
"Wrestling sucks dick. It's trash it's garbage as gently caress, it ain't about poo poo and I think it's a loving piece of poo poo" -edp

:agreed:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

effectual posted:

I've never talked about wrestling online but attitude era was cool and I liked Hoodslam (oakland) when I went there in Janurary. This can be a safe space.

I knew that Mankind did not die when the Undertaker threw him from the top of the cage, but I believed that he had been broken in half, as Jim Ross told us.

It was...orwellian.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
^^EDP knows a lot about poo poo.

AKMoose posted:

LOL at people posting in this very thread who can't find insightful pro wrestling discourse online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a1GJltJwQw

I clicked a random time and at 3 mins in he's almost practicing fellatio, for over 10 seconds.
"Who gives a gently caress about the divas? I don't give a drat". - From a guy called EatDatPussy. :ironicat:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What does he do for a living besides make insane videos from his mom's house?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
He got fired from Wal-Mart if I recall. Which is for sure the most EDP thing you can do.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Same. poo poo is funny and makes me feel great. EDP owns

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Parmesan Basil posted:

He got fired from Wal-Mart if I recall. Which is for sure the most EDP thing you can do.

He said on twitter a couple of days ago that he's banned from working there for life now. Probably had something to do with giving out his store and manager's number out on twitter.

Degenerate.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Imagine walking into a Walmart and you are greeted by

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Marketing New Brain posted:

Imagine?

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

All the walmarts i've been to were staffed by kindly old people, not aggressively obese perverts

the only reason he's not a sex offender is that no woman will get near enough for him to grab her

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Even his closet is too fat to fit regular sized doors

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sash! posted:

I knew that Mankind did not die when the Undertaker threw him from the top of the cage, but I believed that he had been broken in half, as Jim Ross told us.

It was...orwellian.

I stopped watching wrestling over the way the mankind storyline ended.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 2, 2016

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

I wonder if the 445 is actually his weight

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

He's changed his twitter handle.

I'm not sure if it's better or worse.

Wait, yeah, I am. Much worse.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Marketing New Brain posted:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/716295689794297860

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/714553995751100416

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/713574336943132672

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/712404709785489410

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/712070410385272832

I just don't understand how this man has never lost his virginity

Hahaha he can't even drive lmfao

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/711752193989214209

Does anyone know how old he is?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/716039165243035648

I try to imagine why the hell he became so infatuated with bras, but then, thankfully, my brain shuts down due to some self preservation instinct

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/716007023528136704

:boom:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

I try to imagine why the hell he became so infatuated with bras, but then, thankfully, my brain shuts down due to some self preservation instinct

I gotta be honest, in the litany of whys I have about EDP this doesn't even crack the top ten

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Maybe he's just some kind of avant-garde performance artist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

This crazy gently caress is one crushing Eagles loss to the Cowboys away from shooting up the surrounding Walmarts

With he dick in his hand

• Locked thread