Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Febreeze posted:

Plus anything not to do with football shows how sad the dude's life is

In theory this is part of the magic. But yeah...

Out of curiosity did he ever say anything other than 'What the gently caress?' when you drew him and sent it to him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chromatic posted:

Dude makes a ton of it. More like EatDatFood445.

I'm sort of surprised how no health problems have started to creep up on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpc2Hy_gds8

Wouldn't have expected EDP to be a turkey bacon guy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm black, clean shaven and super athletic obviously.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chilichimp posted:

Excellent, do they make a car in his size?

Just needs a little modification

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

incompetent posted:

Maybe they have a segway that he isn't too fat for?

quote:

Yes. Segway sets weight limits for rider safety and to reduce the risk of damage to a Segway PT. A rider must not be less than 100 lbs. (45 kg). The PT's maximum payload (which includes the rider and all cargo) is 260 lbs. (117 kg). The total weight of any handlebar cargo plus any additional attachments hanging from the handlebar should not exceed 10 lbs. (4.5 kg).

Made me curious about Segways and hmmm. Probably not.

Maybe the quarter ton version will be out soon.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--I mean at this point I think I'd rather just speculate about his life than watch any more videos of him explaining things.

Eh, he was around 10 when the Eagles went to 3 straight Conference championship games and the Super Bowl. That's old enough to start paying attention to sports.

Plus McNabb was pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'd respect that more if they just went for Cherokee and let you figure out it was (I assume) Cherry flavored?

poo poo the i doesn't even tell you that for sure.

• Locked thread