Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
EDP was fun for a while but all his poo poo is basically the same video of him overreacting. Plus anything not to do with football shows how sad the dude's life is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

In theory this is part of the magic. But yeah...

Out of curiosity did he ever say anything other than 'What the gently caress?' when you drew him and sent it to him?

Nah, that was it. I saw him tweet the picture about a year later though.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Ross Angeles posted:

I can handle a shot of tequila. I can't handle three quarters of a bottle of torched cherry vodka on an empty stomach

Also at least you are thin and light, you'd think a man the size of a blimp would be able to handle some liquor simply due to dilution alone

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Parmesan Basil posted:

The idea of EDP eating anyone out makes me shiver. I bet he's godawful at foreplay too.

He's probably great at handing tits since he has some of the biggest on the internet

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Menamino posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVxKWVfEkXk

EDP has reached the level of largeness that he can't pee and poo poo at the same time, so when he goes to poo he actually has to bring a styrofoam cup with him to pee in while he sits on the toilet. One time he forgot the cup and instead had to pee into the plunger that was next to his toilet, but he lost track of how much pee he placed in said plunger and it filled up very quickly and then spilled all over the floor.

:stonk:

we are watching a human hindenberg

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

EDP, if you're reading this...

Please work out.

Honestly with the info we keep getting I wouldn't be surprised if he can't read because his fat eyelids prevent his eyes from focusing

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I bet his entire place of residence is loving disgusting

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

AAA DOLFAN posted:

It's disturbing he has genuine fans. Still want more info on the guy who had his family leave him because of his videos

Wait what

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I smell terrible

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

EDP's bucket list is in reality just a list of buckets he's had to piss in because he's too fat to fit on a toilet

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Hooverfan was just before my time here was he really that bad

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Pop Dog was fun, but he'd get so mad when Kawalimus said anything and the resulting arguments would be wonderful because Kawalimus is like the most polite poster in the world and you could watch Pop Dog lose his mind because it was impossible to get Kawalimus riled up.

Unless it's about the Redskins, then Kawalimus gets slightly, slightly emotional.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I think my favorite Kawalimus moment besides the Joe Flacco thread was when he admitted he frequently left games early to beat traffic, even at halftime, and TFF went nuts

Everyone hated Kawalimus until he called into that radio show and dropped football funhouse references and we found out his adorable love of birding

That's probably the angriest I've ever seen kawalimus be, and he's still polite.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/716295689794297860

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/714553995751100416

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/713574336943132672

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/712404709785489410

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/712070410385272832

I just don't understand how this man has never lost his virginity

Hahaha he can't even drive lmfao

https://twitter.com/fatpussyisyummy/status/711752193989214209

Does anyone know how old he is?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I like how this thread was started to celebrate EDP's hilarity and it quickly turned into us standing around his cage at the freak show talking about how disgusting it is

NC-17 posted:

Why would they say climbing everest is bad?

Basically that thread exists to laugh at people who go to climb Everest because they die a lot

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

As if he's getting a tombstone. He's getting dumped in a piano box in front of Lincoln Financial Field.

On his request.

He'd travel across country on a truck with the "oversize load" labels on it

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

"Working Out" a way to get to the fridge without collapsing from exhaustion

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

He spent the rest of that night drunkenly tweeting a fake cam girl asking to see her titties and begging to gently caress her.

He got shitfaced off Mikes Hard Lemonade

I think it was that "drunk" you see in people who have never actually been drunk before, when they start acting like they think being drunk is for attention. I was a scrawny waif lightweight who rarely drank my first couple years of college and I still had to drink like 4 Mikes to feel something.

One mike on EDP would fill his big toe. Dude wasn't drunk, and if he was, gently caress he must have drank two six packs.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Benne posted:

He doesn't already have a fleshlight? That's the first genuine surprise in this thread.

agreed, I figured he'd have every model and a video reviewing each

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

in which insecure goons seek to compare their lifestyle choices to EDPs

All of us

it's rare we can find a human being who makes every single person here feel better about themselves

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Benne posted:

How is he already going bald when he's barely old enough to rent a car

You know how when the water level is low you see a lot of plants, but some of the shorter ones vanish when the water level rises?

His hair is the plants

His fat is the water

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

NC-17 posted:

Hopefully his persona is just an act for youtube, because if that's how he is in reality he's gonna be a lonely dude living with his mom forever.

I used to think it was all an act but after this thread started posting his non-eagles related videos where more of his actual life seeps in, the more I think he's legitimately as depressing as we all think he is

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to see the look on her face once she realizes who she's taken a liking too

just the moment she reads his moniker and sees his twitter handle

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Poco posted:

i clicked on his twitter feed only to find this (i mean good on him for getting a car, but pt cruiser)

https://twitter.com/EatDatPastrami/status/809890434268831744

of course

of course it's a PT Cruiser

he's never going to achieve the dream that is his moniker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Every time I see a new post in this thread I involuntarily take a sharp inhale and brace myself

• Locked thread