Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

He'd be a hard guy to know in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Being a virgin would suck. Sex is as good as you secretly fear it is before you ever get any. You're like "I bet I'm not missing out on much" then later you realize you are. But if you are a virgin, follow these steps: work out, concentrate more on your diet, swipe everything right and practice conversational skills with the fat ones

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

sweet thursday posted:

He'd be a hard guy to know in real life

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Some of y'all get out of breath when you see 30 stairs. Don't be jelly over people who want to push themselves (/their Sherpa) to the edge of human endurance

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I was mulling over attacking him on twitter and maybe trying to start a thing with him for the boys here, but then I thought this is a guy who would probably take it too far and end up either murdering me or finding out all my info online and hurting the ones that I love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Now see that all depend

• Locked thread