Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
hslf tea, hallf lemondae, thats a drat good drink in the morning when u wake up and it isnt time for a beer yet

lol if u like coffee or coke or pepsi or w/e, drink a gd arnold palmer it is good

also u can add vodka to it if u want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

finally a drink that's half british and half gay

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mortimer posted:

finally a drink that's half british and half gay

yah its like 2 negatives make a positive

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i drank so much Arnold Palmer during most of high school, i grew sick of it

probably should start drinking it again

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:agreed:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just about, ya

if you mean a thing to be sippin on and not something like coffee, which is delicious and utilitarian in the extreme

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
it's fresca

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rONXxy9kk0

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

hslf tea, hallf lemondae, thats a drat good drink in the morning when u wake up and it isnt time for a beer yet

lol if u like coffee or coke or pepsi or w/e, drink a gd arnold palmer it is good

also u can add vodka to it if u want

OP are you fat? That's a lot of sugar. If you are fat just unfriend me right now.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I'm all about an old Gato-Rado in the AM, preferable orange flav

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

orange flavor? what kind of barbarian are you?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
an orange flavored barbarian

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SilkyP posted:

I'm all about an old Gato-Rado in the AM, preferable orange flav
you managed to pick the worst flavor Gatorade, congratulations

Ice Punch or bust

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i don't think an "orange flavorhead" has been spotted in the wild since 1996.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dave_Indeed posted:

OP are you fat? That's a lot of sugar. If you are fat just unfriend me right now.

no i am not fat u fuckr

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

symbolic posted:

you managed to pick the worst flavor Gatorade, congratulations

Ice Punch or bust

Funny you should suggest "ice punch", since you deserve to get "cold clocked" for that horrible suggestion

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
hes likely pretty fat

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
Lemon lime club soda or a nice cuppa green tea is the way to go if you ain't a loving fatty like OP.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

hes likely pretty fat

Gross.

Fix yourself OP.

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
It's flat and lovely OP. Try a Coca Cola

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Sorry but I disagree OP. Mountain Gamer Fuel (blue) duh

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dave_Indeed posted:

Gross.

Fix yourself OP.

dude it's all good I've got the tea brewing and the lemonade ready to go

if u don't appreciate Arnold palmers idk what to say to u

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I only drink what puppy monkey baby tells me to.

I trust PMB's judgement.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wine

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
is fine but liquor is quicker

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

is fine but liquor is quicker

Liquor?

I hardly know'er! You brought'er, YOU liquor!

*laughs in unison with the crowd around him*
*farts*
*everyone laughs harder*
*shits pants*
*expels intestines through anus*
*loving dies*
*riotous laughing*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Buy the Simply Made or whatever lemonade and put teabags in it and then drink it tomorrow in the summer, not in the winter, that would be gross.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I buy the pre mixed Arizona poo poo cause I'm lazy. I get the lite version because the regular is pretty sweet.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

BigBoss posted:

I buy the pre mixed Arizona poo poo cause I'm lazy. I get the lite version because the regular is pretty sweet.

:agreed: on the lite version, I buy that when I'm traveling for work and it's p good

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
of course its named after a frigging golfer. but yeah it makes my tastebuds light up like a disco ball and my feet move to the groovy beat

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I killed the last man that offered me a "Palmer" op

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Actually she is a dumb sleazy oval office and not a drink at all never mind the best one

Edit: ohhh Arnold! Disregard.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it definitely can't be too sugary that's why I make my own

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Harald posted:

it definitely can't be too sugary that's why I make my own

this is the goddamn truth

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time i was sipping on an arnold palmer after a hard days work throwing plants into a truck and i spied a sexy farm girl making googly eyes at my while sensually sucking off a corn cob and it was like i had been struck in the anus by cupids arrow, or 8 arrows. my butthole was a quiver

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How do you make this Arnold Palmer if you only have traditional tea, i.e. you boil a kettle and put a teabag in a cup?

Do I need to wait for the tea to cool or what the hell? I cannot imagine putting COLD lemonade in with HOT tea, and we don't have those faggy lipton ice things here as they are an affront to all tradesman such as plumbers, joiners, and bricklayers that rely on a good, strong cup of tea to do their work.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

one time i was sipping on an arnold palmer after a hard days work throwing plants into a truck and i spied a sexy farm girl making googly eyes at my while sensually sucking off a corn cob and it was like i had been struck in the anus by cupids arrow, or 8 arrows. my butthole was a quiver

did she 'pop your corn' ;)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

spud posted:

How do you make this Arnold Palmer if you only have traditional tea, i.e. you boil a kettle and put a teabag in a cup?

Do I need to wait for the tea to cool or what the hell? I cannot imagine putting COLD lemonade in with HOT tea, and we don't have those faggy lipton ice things here as they are an affront to all tradesman such as plumbers, joiners, and bricklayers that rely on a good, strong cup of tea to do their work.

are you familiar with ice? its sort of like solud, cold water

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arizona iced tea is almost as good to be honest

i have fond memories of having early out during my senior year of high school, going to the nearby 7/11 with my friend and picking up a can for 99 cents every day. then we would just chill in the parking lot until the buses came. good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

spud posted:

dude u don't put cold lemonade in hot tea u put hot tea in lukewarm lemonade and then u put ice from your ice maker in a cup and put the Arnold Palmer in that and then either you drink it or u add vodka depending on what time it is

• Locked thread