Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*recognizes that the legendary "self suck" technique is far too powerful to ever get out to the public and that my research must be destroyed before it is too late*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*is unable to stop performing the legendary "self suck" technique despite the imminent danger to society*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*listens to the sounds of society collapsing around me, while unable to stop performing the legendary "self suck" technique I shed a single tear*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Please do not take Patty Smyth's advice for a heartache cure. The muscle walls of the heart are very delicate and shooting at them would probably be fatal, even if the procedure were performed by a skilled warrior.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
you're really into this self sucking poo poo

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

The motto "Redbull gives you wings" is actually a misnomer - Redbull is a sugary carbonated beverage that may give you an insulin spike, but as the space jumper Felix Baumgartner knows all too well, the notion that drinking a Redbull will cause you to grow extra appendages is a notion 'for the birds.'

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
* is still practicing the legendary "self suck" technique*

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Many good Christian boys and girls believe that Santa comes down their chimney each Christmas, but what they don't realize is that for this to happen, Santa Clause would have to rapidly accelerate to nearly the speed of light, which would instantly vaporize every organic cell in his body. Looks like Little Timmy is getting coal in his stocking again!

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

In the Book of Matthew, Jesus is reported to have fed a crowd of 5,000 followers with just five loaves of bread and two fish. However, fossil records indicate that the largest fish in the Persian region at that time was likely to be Striped Bass. Even if these fish were fully grown and the loaves were quite hardy, it's likely that each worshipper got nothing more than a dinner of crumbs and a portion of fish no larger than a grain of sand. That sure sounds fishy to me!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

935 posted:

In the Book of Matthew, Jesus is reported to have fed a crowd of 5,000 followers with just five loaves of bread and two fish. However, fossil records indicate that the largest fish in the Persian region at that time was likely to be Striped Bass. Even if these fish were fully grown and the loaves were quite hardy, it's likely that each worshipper got nothing more than a dinner of crumbs and a portion of fish no larger than a grain of sand. That sure sounds fishy to me!

You're v. good at this.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

The female orgasm isn't real. I have been searching for it for eons and found nothing

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

This thread is funny but I never thought anyone actually disliked the guy yet here we are

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

This thread is funny but I never thought anyone actually disliked the guy yet here we are

I don't dislike him he is a lovable goofball.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Some dudes in here blatantly do and it just goes to prove a goon can hate anything

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
In the movie back to the future they speculate time travel will occur when they reach 88 mph. In reality 88mph is nowhere near close enough to achieve this.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*tongues Bill Nye's uvula furiously*

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

*tongues Bill Nye's uvula furiously*

keep going.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Some dudes in here blatantly do and it just goes to prove a goon can hate anything

Ya how could these guys hate this smug rear end in a top hat. Weird huh?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*gives Billy Nye tiddie twisters*

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Durrr I used to be a robot talking head now I'm a real person. Bleep bloop blip zip zerp I mean fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
In the popular series X-men a mutant named Scott Summer is portrayed as a superhero who continuously produces high powered lasers from his ocular nerves. In reality if someone were to suffer from this mutation they would not be able to meet their daily calorific needs and they would quickly become emancipated and die before they could acquire the needed skills at physical combat required to qualify as a 'superhero'

• Locked thread