Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

hampton posted:

There is no one that I can go to. Filing a report or talking to a doctor will result in a false claim of insanity which is one of the intended effects of the harassment anyway.

you are not well it sounds like and there are people who can help you. unless you are a real danger to yourself or others your freedom wont be heavily restricted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddy-Baby
Mar 8, 2006

₤₤LOADSA MONAY₤₤
Why would the shadow government go to all this effort, think about how much it must cost to employ all these agents to follow you around

Why wouldn't they just push you under a bus, no one would notice

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
This sounds like a good gig. Where do I sign up to gang stalk someone?

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
How long a lunch break do I get tho. That's important to whether I gang stalk or not.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im not sure if this is even so much about schizophrenia as it is lonely, pathetic people who cope with their empty lives by imagining that they are so incredibly important that everyone around them is dedicated to loving with them 24/7.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

we are just counting your calorie intake

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Arkanomen posted:

Well, that lone dissenter may have been right. You could have a brain tumor.

Not at all unlikely. And any doctors who wished to fix it would only have the OP's best interests at heart.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

hampton posted:

I appreciate any level of skepticism. I don't expect everyone sharing my experience to be believed by anyone who reads their story either. I'm just doing what I can to spread awareness about this, same as many others who have come forward. Thank you, though, for reading. I'm not worried about whether or not my own experiences are validated here, as there is no benefit for myself in the long run. I'm more concerned with raising awareness on what is currently occurring across the country, as well as other parts of the world.

For what it's worth, I was harassed repeatedly at work on Saturday by random people. They would repeat private details of my life back to me like asking how my dog was, by her name. It's too specific for it to be my imagination. It's very frustrating being in that situation too because it's intentionally done to provoke me in such a way that any response or retaliation is followed by a complaint to the manager, causing the potential loss of my job. From what I've been reading this has been going on for decades in the US, but it's grown considerably under the Obama Administration. It's essentially considered "legal" under the guise of weapons testing and human experimentation of military technologies in development for future use abroad, but in the meantime these techs are utilized as an effective way to silence whistleblowers or anyone who might "know too much", with little or no recourse for the victim. My monitor is flickering now so I need to get off the computer

Arkanomen posted:

You have paranoid schizophrenia. Sorry. All of us got together compared our notes on you and that's what we came up.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Dear OP,

No Government has the resources to take on what you are describing for someone like yourself. I think you might be delusional, or possibly hallucinating your experiences. I hope you see a doctor about your concerns very soon.

Love,

Sanity

PS: Yeah it could be a brain tumor I guess, if so that's lovely luck OP, let's hope doctors can get rid of it and get you back to stable health.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Serious Frolicking posted:

im not sure if this is even so much about schizophrenia as it is lonely, pathetic people who cope with their empty lives by imagining that they are so incredibly important that everyone around them is dedicated to loving with them 24/7.

I gotta admit I'd feel pretty special if I believed people snuck into my place to gently caress with my shoelaces. Not that I'd ever notice it because, well, I'm not paranoid.

Now I'm imagining some gang stalker secret agent carrying out his dastardly plan of flushing his toilet every two hours to drive his neighbor crazy and of course it goes unnoticed because the neighbor is a well adjusted normal person.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
It would be nice if a victim of gangstalking ever had a good reason to be so victimized.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i'm a perp OP and i'm in ya radio, mobbin' ya nutz with powerful waves

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Tricky D posted:

victim of gangstalking

:lol:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tricky D posted:

It would be nice if a victim of gangstalking ever had a good reason to be so victimized.

Op clearly stated he said something online once. Absolutely seems worth the time, effort, and money of the scale of operation they're using to drive him mad rather than just stick him in jail for something made up.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

ID RATHER BE UP IN THEM GUTS

holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

EL BROMANCE posted:

Op clearly stated he said something online once. Absolutely seems worth the time, effort, and money of the scale of operation they're using to drive him mad rather than just stick him in jail for something made up.

Or they could just kill him and make it look like a robbery gone wrong, it'd be totally easy and could be done virtually anywhere as long as you caught him alone.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This comes up every few years, and everyone laughs at the guy with schizophrenia.

But it always amazes me how deep these diseases can run.
"I said I thought chem trails were real on an Art Bell fan forum in 1999. Since then the government has spent 100's of millions of dollars paying people to survey me around the clock and shoot beams of newly developed weapons into my house and drive synchronized convoys of certain colored cars around me."

What gets me about it though is that mostly these people recognize "Hey I'm lower middle class" or in some cases downright poor, and couldn't affect change to begin with. Like they will flat out state "I couldn't do anything if I wanted!" but yet no, in their minds, the government is using a secret, silent helicopter radiography trillion dollar program just to monitor them.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Mar 1, 2016

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

carrion kit posted:

i'm a perp OP and i'm in ya radio, mobbin' ya nutz with powerful waves

It's strange you say that because the FBI usually conspires with ex-cons to do the dirty work, so if you can imagine an ex-felon with a high powered electronic weapon, and his job is to torment you with it as you try to sleep in the night (sending pain to your nerves, causing nausea, transmitting his own voice) until you commit suicide, you then have my experience. It's all black budget stuff, operating under a very loose and very grey legal area and under a weird chain of command. The financing required is extensive and comes with no expected ROI, but it stems from illegal drugs, prostitution, gambling, and kidnapping children who are auctioned off as sex slaves in the third world. The NSA developed most of the actual technology being used and they work in cooperation with the FBI for domestic utilization. What I don't think anyone here understands yet is that this harassment is in actuality free weapons testing on live subjects for the government and can be written off and financially justified as a source of major military saving. If those of us on the targeting list were just killed like some nay-sayers here have suggested there'd be no live subject testing in urban environments to derive data from.They'll also go as far as planting false evidence or using subliminal or overt suggestion as a means to "nudge" you into committing crimes in order to get you incarcerated. The earlier post by BEAR GRYLLZ is a typical trick, he acted as if I'm too stupid to see through his post in which he encourages me to confront my attackers just by telling me not to, as if I'm so easily susceptible to reverse psychology.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I knew only legit crazies believed in chemtrails.

Ps get therapy.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
I'm willing to concede that at least one person has been legitimately gang stalked by government agents, or will be in the future.

E: If I was whoever the new J. Edgar Hoover is, I'd gang-stalk the poo poo out of people

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

hampton posted:

The financing required is extensive and comes with no expected ROI, but it stems from illegal drugs, prostitution, gambling, and kidnapping children who are auctioned off as sex slaves in the third world.

I heard they go on a boat ride.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gang stalking or other forms of personal surveillance that actually exist arent even necessary. most of the time you can just follow someone on facebook and the idiots will broadcast to the world everything they say and do. if they are luddites instead, you can just put an illegal listening device in their home.

i do like the idea of the fbi providing gainful employment to millions of ex-cons, though. it can be very difficult for people who have gone to jail for any reason to find work.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP how many people posting in this thread do you think are FBI agents cyber harassing you to make you think youre crazy?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
funy that one of my TI's would post a thread, i'm going to have my guys in the sky turn the beam up on your taint tonight. just tell your doc its fibro, lmao. sweet dreams!!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lol is cointelpro even real?

Voters say not likely

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

How many individual stalkers have you encountered? I am curious about the budget for this lunacy

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I want to get in on the gangstalking paychecks

Which way to the gangstalking job fair?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

rotinaj posted:

I want to get in on the gangstalking paychecks

Which way to the gangstalking job fair?

Good news! All you have to do is mention a dog to someone and we will fly you to his location, and put you up into a hotel. You operate a white van on our dime in the area and occasionally wave. 60,000 USD a year + benefits

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one thing i genuinely like about gbs is that i cant tell who is playing along with the ops tired gimmick and who legitimately believes it

T8R
Aug 9, 2005
Yes, I would like some tea!
My mother believed all these things while I grew up. She had paranoid schizophrenia since before I can remember. It became progressively worse until I, at age 25, had to have her committed to a hospital before she bankrupted herself.

Nothing I could say or do would convince her to believe otherwise.

I really hope this is a fakepost, because if it's real this person is in for a long and horrifying descent into a personal hell that nobody can save them from.

*Edit* She became a hoarder and wouldn't leave her house for 3 years to do anything before being evicted.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Goodpancakes posted:

How many individual stalkers have you encountered? I am curious about the budget for this lunacy

Encountered? Between two and three dozen. How many harassers can I say were definitively targeting me as individuals? Six. Regarding the budget I have no idea I can only speculate. The goal of the harassment is to collectively wear down on you through consist, relatively minor actions which, taken as single events, have plausible deniability. All six of the individuals who were targeting me for sure were men and I can be sure about them because they are the ones who I see or hear, either while in the car or while looking out my window. Two of them have pointed devices at me, shortly followed by immediate-onset symptoms. I suspect they're the ones with some kind of specialized weapons training. The other four are individuals who I could match by voice, because they were using V2S on me in the middle of the night. There are two different voices each night, sometimes they speak together, sometimes it's just one, but they never speak at exactly the same time and it's always just loud enough for you to know you heard it and in both ears. They've used routines not unlike what you would expect in a police suspect interview, with a "good" cop and a "bad" cop. In one case the first voice repeated the words "already crazy" and the other voice would say "wake up" whenever I was almost about to fall asleep.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
How much weed you been smoking OP?

T8R
Aug 9, 2005
Yes, I would like some tea!

hampton posted:

Encountered? Between two and three dozen. How many harassers can I say were definitively targeting me as individuals? Six. Regarding the budget I have no idea I can only speculate. The goal of the harassment is to collectively wear down on you through consist, relatively minor actions which, taken as single events, have plausible deniability. All six of the individuals who were targeting me for sure were men and I can be sure about them because they are the ones who I see or hear, either while in the car or while looking out my window. Two of them have pointed devices at me, shortly followed by immediate-onset symptoms. I suspect they're the ones with some kind of specialized weapons training. The other four are individuals who I could match by voice, because they were using V2S on me in the middle of the night. There are two different voices each night, sometimes they speak together, sometimes it's just one, but they never speak at exactly the same time and it's always just loud enough for you to know you heard it and in both ears. They've used routines not unlike what you would expect in a police suspect interview, with a "good" cop and a "bad" cop. In one case the first voice repeated the words "already crazy" and the other voice would say "wake up" whenever I was almost about to fall asleep.

You need to go to the hospital and tell them you are experiencing auditory and visual hallucinations. Tell them you are also experiencing physical illness related to them. Tell them you feel that you are being gang stalked. Tell them you believe the government is conspiring against you. Trust the doctors. You don't have a lot of time. Your brain is slowly eroding its ability to construct a logical framework of thoughts. Do something about it now, before it's too late.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i'm the guy behind you on 405 who's headlights dim and get brighter at random times. i'm just using my power windows to drain power from the system. you get that one for free.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
Guy, take a look at the DSM 5. You are hallucinating.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'm not on-shift for an hour, so what the hell.

Yes there's a conspiracy, but it isn't what you think. It's all viral marketing for psych meds. We'll keep at it till your sweet sweet insurance is paying out.

Just go for it dude, they're just sugar pills.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
OP you're crazy. Those weren't gang stalkers, they were secret government aircraft!

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

hampton posted:

There are two different voices each night, sometimes they speak together, sometimes it's just one, but they never speak at exactly the same time and it's always just loud enough for you to know you heard it and in both ears. They've used routines not unlike what you would expect in a police suspect interview, with a "good" cop and a "bad" cop. In one case the first voice repeated the words "already crazy" and the other voice would say "wake up" whenever I was almost about to fall asleep.

Dude, those are auditory hallucinations consistent with experiencing a psychotic break. You're not being gang stalked, your brain is breaking and you need to go see a doctor as soon as you can. Do it before it becomes so bad that you harm yourself or someone else.

Also, there's no way our government is consistently organized enough to maintain any kind of coordinated harassment effort on some random guy who once said something goofy on the internet. They can't even get poo poo done on an individual basis, let alone when they try and do poo poo together.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
If there shooting Lazer at you why don't you just get a bunch of mirrors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

We're all setting up the world's most amazing surprise party

• Locked thread