Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
6. BD
7. B

RandomPauI posted:

8: F. Guilty with diminished capacity.
-Remanded to psychiatric care for the remainder of his life.
-Minimally medicated and regular meetings with a psych team. The frequency and types of the medication and meetings will change depending on the judgement of the psych team.
-All activities are closely monitored.
-Interpersonal interactions are limited to a relative handful of screened personnel. More than enough to prevent him from going further off the deep end but not an active social life.
-Allowed to continue working to an extent. Not allowed to personally use or access chemicals, etc.[/b]

Let he who is without stress based psychosis cast the first stone, also we're going to have to set up a pretty well organized and staffed mental health/rehabilitation department ASAP.

What's the ETA on the strange matter reaching us again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

Puppies are dicks posted:

What's the ETA on the strange matter reaching us again?

In the order of about a day after you would begin transit. The vote was to leave right before they'd arrive

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Just joined, I'm eager to see where this adventure goes.

6.B
7.BD
8.Plan RandomPaul

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART

TheCog posted:

In the order of about a day after you would begin transit. The vote was to leave right before they'd arrive

Thanks for the reminder!

re: last minute housekeeping, can we rig the gate to blow so that we can't be followed?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

6. B.) H.)
Sentence her to brig time, but commute that sentence for the duration of the current crisis, as this is an all-hands on deck situation, so that in the end she works normal shifts but for example returns to the brig for her sleep shifts.

7. B. E.

8. B.

9. B.) C.)
Begin at B speed, but if the first few jumps don't elicit a visible reaction from the MESSENGERS slow it down to C speed.

TheCog: What was our rank at the time of Korma's insubordination vis-a-vis her CO that she shot? Did we outrank him or were we about equal. I'm wondering if it would make sense to argue that the station leader was in fact guilty of insubordination and Korma merely intervened to restore the chain of command.

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Aug 14, 2016

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.

RandomPauI posted:

7: G, emotionally numb. This is so horrible and you've seen so many awful things lately that your mind just sort of shut down all emotional processing.
-Minimally medicated and regular meetings with a psych team. The frequency and types of the medication and meetings will change depending on the judgement of the psych team.
-Interpersonal interactions are limited to a relative handful of screened personnel. More than enough to prevent him from going further off the deep end but not an active social life.
-Allowed to continue working to an extent. Not allowed to personally use or access chemicals, etc.

Yeah, this is reasonable.

6. D: A clear slap on the wrist, but one that upholds the rule of law. Add private congratulations for making the best of a bad situation, along with hints that we'd recommend her if she seeks an officer's commission when the sentence is up.

9.E: Have our pilots and engineers determine a timetable assuming all ships will appear within the same point in space with a minimum of drift.

Tran fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Aug 15, 2016

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

RandomPauI posted:

7: G, emotionally numb. This is so horrible and you've seen so many awful things lately that your mind just sort of shut down all emotional processing.
-Allowed to continue working to an extent. Not allowed to personally use or access chemicals, etc.[/b]

Tran posted:

6. D: A clear slap on the wrist, but one that upholds the rule of law. Add private congratulations for making the best of a bad situation, along with hints that we'd recommend her if she seeks an officer's commission when the sentence is up.

9.E: Have our pilots and engineers determine a timetable assuming all ships will appear within the same point in space with a minimum of drift.
Voting for the joint RandomPaul-Tran Plan.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

JT Jag posted:

Voting for the joint RandomPaul-Tran Plan.

Same here.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
Update delayed because i ran out of time, but update tomorrow, it's like 80% done.

EDIT: Voting is still open

EDIT2: One more day!

TheCog fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Aug 18, 2016

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -