Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Make the Bonds statue straddle the cove like the Colossus of Rhodes.

I don't know if the statue stay up with his enormous head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Copernic posted:

head should be zinc.

But if it's San Francisco, it'll be a consistent 65 degrees all the time. Checkmate, steroid accusers :smug:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I really want it be like, Pete was a heavy investor in Trump Steaks or something, just some really dumb thing to tie the two together through mutual poor decision making.

Pete is a bad decision maker, Trump is a man who profits off others' bad decisions.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bonds could have DH'd for so long if not for collusion :(

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Popete posted:

Castro controls everything, he man's the cameras.

So that's where Fidel's been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Groucho Marxist posted:

Bumgarner is filing a grievance with the league after they told him he couldn't change his number to 1488

It does legitimately make me sad knowing that Bumgarner probably voted/will vote for Trump :(

• Locked thread