Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

tadashi posted:

N: Mike Trout got a company to build a smart bat. Or a thing that fits into bats with cut-outs at the end that makes the bat "smart", anyway.

http://www.halosheaven.com/2016/2/29/11133690/mike-trouts-new-smart-bat-is-going-to-impact-baseball-in-a-big-way

V: They went through all that and it doesn't gather any weather readings at all. How disappointing to Mike Trout...

Dang cyber espionage is about to become a big thing in mlb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Don't listen to the grumps who don't like watching baseball, spring training is chill and cool and a good time. Phoenix itself is a shithole tho.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

Inspector_666 posted:

Looks like he skips bicep day but never forearm day...

That's probably all swelling. I mean look at his hand.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Lol so much for all that depth at SP

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

what would corking the handle of the bat do

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
I really like the rotisserie baseball comment because who the gently caress plays like that anymore

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

Abel Wingnut posted:

alex wood forearm tightness death

Opening Day at Dodger Stadium

And now, warming up in the bullpen, the starting pitcher for your Los Angeles Dodgers, Zach Lee!

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

OdinsBeard posted:

Alex Wood threw a bullpen today and is going to make his next start.

He's going to jump off the mound screaming in pain in the second inning

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
KLaw is also apparently not too impressed by Maeda.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Ryu isn't going to pitch in ST at all and is probably out until June now

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
For some reason I have a hard time believing that the team would be sticking up for LaRoche if this were about his wife instead of his son

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Why the gently caress can't I watch Nicaragua/Mexico through MLB.tv tonight

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

Ice To Meet You posted:

The other games have been available as a stream on worldbaseballclassic.com. Not really integrated with the main MLB.tv. I think one of tonight's games will also be on MLB Network.

Lame.

In actual news, Mike Bolsinger was scratched from his start today with an undisclosed injury. He was probably going to be the 5th starter out of camp.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
I'm probably the only one here who watches these games, but, lmao at this stance:

http://imgur.com/BfQWmYw

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Rachel Robinson is healthy and sharp as gently caress for 93, drat.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
That probably gives Trayce Thompson a spot on the 25 man out of spring training

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Grandal is going to go have tests done for forearm soreness in his throwing arm so I'm just gonna go ahead and pencil him in for an appointment with Dr. James Andrews

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

OdinsBeard posted:

Fortunately the Dodgers have Austin Barnes, a top 5 catcher in MLB.

I'm just gonna assume I've been wooshed here

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Those two things seem like they sort of go hand in hand, and I don't really expect 100% correct use of terminology about injuries when it comes to sports journalism

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

You missed a chance to say he demands all items cost 14.88

this is way better than the first one

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Orel and Nomar have this terrible dynamic where they try to be friends and tease each other about their playing days but they each have the charisma of a wet sock and it's really awkward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

Popete posted:

Our top 10 list of things you need to know about Harvey's bladder

Hold on for number 1!

• Locked thread