Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Haha, holy poo poo the Rays have Dan Johnson at their minor league camp.

He's a knuckleballer now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Ken Rosenthal says Adam LaRoche retired because the White Sox told him to stop bringing his kid into the clubhouse as much.

https://www.facebook.com/kenrosenthalsports/posts/995697430495988

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

At least Barry's in a uniform somewhere. For this I am happy.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Man I wish I would have gone to the Pirates/Rays game today. A fan ran onto the field yelling in Spanish about the Rays going to Cuba and threw beer cans at the dugout! :gonk:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

MinibarMatchman posted:

Harvey reportedly was treated for blood clots in his bladder Monday, not HIV or cancer as most of the Mets fanbase initially thought. Should be fine going forward. Sorry davecrazy lol

Which he claims are from holding his pee too long. :wtc:

e: zakharooooov :argh:

• Locked thread