Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
At the end of January I had to work a longer shift. Near the end of it I needed a wake up so I went into the restroom to wash my face. While I did that two people walked in and I was mortified that I was caught in such a vulnerable position. I apologised, explained it was a long day and went back to work.

Last week I walk into the bathroom and some dude was in his boxers taking a quick sink bath and just shooting the poo poo with every one in there like it was normal. The absolute mind boggling part is that we have company showers for that.

Then you see people like Windows 98 talking about how he takes food from seniors on disability while he works over time and bragging about murdering children with a shovel. How do you just lose any sense of self respect to stoop so low?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
good job projectoring all over your keyboard you turd-rear end dog . cramn it, darn-o. eat some gross rear end poo poo, butch

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
i don't have anything BUT shame

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

dad gay. so what posted:

good job projectoring all over your keyboard you turd-rear end dog . cramn it, darn-o. eat some gross rear end poo poo, butch

chill and have some five guys

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
No

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

No.

Nothing I love more than taking a huge poo poo while some dude brushes his teeth in the work bathroom.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Daedra posted:

chill and have some five guys

its too loving far :(

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

No shame at all dude life is just about having a good time mang shame is like some repressive poo poo I'm trying to get my hilldawg on enjoy some Coca-Cola enjoy it more you better cum now right now Coca Cola mmmhmm I'm lovin it

I'm a liberal :obama: I believe in moral relativism.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Shame is relative of course. When you're nut to butt with fifty dudes in an open shower bay in boot camp the concept seems pretty removed. And when the EDM kicks on and you're like, "hell yeah!" it goes right out the window and you give in to your fantasies.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Shame is for the weak and unadventurous

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lol you got embarrassed because you were using the bathroom like a normal person.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yesterday I was at the self checkout of the grocery store and an item rang up wrong. I walked over and asked the guy to please correct it and he manually subtracted $2 from the price. After he left, I did the math and realized he should have subtracted $3. Since I have no shame and wanted to save a dollar I went back and told him he did the math wrong and needed to come back and remove an extra dollar. He looked quite annoyed, but he did do it. That's my story, op.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i used to be a food sample lady at Sam's Club. I have no shame

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

i used to be a food sample lady at Sam's Club. I have no shame

What's the record for times the same person came back to get samples?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i can't afford shame, shame is only available to children of wealthy white people poor people have to do whatever just to get to our next pay cheque

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

What's the record for times the same person came back to get samples?

I dont remember but i do remember all the thousands of times i heard "IS MY LUNCH READY YET HEH HEH HEH"

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
my shame doesnt old a candle to my hatred. it boils up inside me at regular intervals and the only way I know how to get rid of it is by directing it at someone. it's easier to deal with if I point it towards someone I don't care about. (spoiler: the 'someone' is me)

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

would I post here if I had any shame?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i enjoyed terminator genesyis

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I have shame on blu ray so I can see carey mulligan's boobs and michael fassbender's taint in HD.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

dreezy posted:

michael fassbender's taint in HD.

:eyepop:

Aug 4, 2010

lol @ the op being embarrassed about washing his face, get a grip.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
My excessive gayness brings me great shame. I can't be taken anywhere anymore. I ask all the males if they are gay and try to hump their legs. I can't stop reminding everybody constantly about my sexuality.... ulp

TEAH SYAG fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 1, 2016

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
I watch shameless and that's how I get by

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

Volume posted:

At the end of January I had to work a longer shift. Near the end of it I needed a wake up so I went into the restroom to wash my face. While I did that two people walked in and I was mortified that I was caught in such a vulnerable position. I apologised, explained it was a long day and went back to work.

Last week I walk into the bathroom and some dude was in his boxers taking a quick sink bath and just shooting the poo poo with every one in there like it was normal. The absolute mind boggling part is that we have company showers for that.

Then you see people like Windows 98 talking about how he takes food from seniors on disability while he works over time and bragging about murdering children with a shovel. How do you just lose any sense of self respect to stoop so low?

lol at bragging about murder children

those are like the easiest ones

try murdering a homless person amped up on crack rock and tide

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gonna hit the tanning salon tonight and shave my legs and get rid of my winter beard and twink the heck out

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Why were you embarrassed about washing your face? That's weird.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Where do you work that has company showers?

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

ChrisHansen posted:

he works from home

he was washing the shoe polish off his face after the klan talent show and he realized he was white and could not satisfy his wife with his minute aryan pecker.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ChrisHansen posted:

It's called a real job, wage slave

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Handing out blow jobs in the back house isn't something to get all condescending about

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Volume posted:

don't you work at a call center ballstank man?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

akulanization posted:

don't you work at a call center ballstank man?

And due to my shame I lie about. It's like you guys don't know what the thread is about.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Volume posted:

And due to my shame I lie about. It's like you guys don't know what the thread is about.

i have no idea who windows 98 is but he sickens me and i'd break his arm if I knew him irl

oh it's that guy with the mspaint computer avatar, i must have missed a good meltdown from him because he's super unmemorable. sorry mspaint avatar man, i don't remember you but now i've committed to hurting you irl if i ever meet you; nothing personal you know, but you can't take it back after you've shitposted it on the gibbis.

akulanization fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 2, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

one time I heard about this guy who started a thread about deodorizing his balls on an internet forum with thousands or even hundreds of users

that was hosed up

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

one time I heard about this guy who started a thread about deodorizing his balls on an internet forum with thousands or even hundreds of users

that was hosed up

i miss ballsack man's ballsack av :(

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot
you're posting on the internet about having shame or not. isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

that was hosed up

What's shameful about proper hygine?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I'm shame extruded into a doughy human shape and taught to speak like a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Volume posted:

What's shameful about proper hygine?

if you need to deodorize you balls you don't have proper hygine. most people can get by with washing their balls when they shower without ballstank overwhelming everyone around them. if your deodorant has pubes on it you need to consider soap as a first solution.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I'm shame extruded into a doughy human shape and taught to speak like a man

same

• Locked thread