Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

What's shameful about proper hygine?

it's less about proper hygiene and more about exposing your shameful smelly balls to the world I guess

I guess on balance it's marginally less weird than Super Shovel Assault upthread but still dude, too much information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
people who have time for shame are loving doing life wrong

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

people who have time for shame are loving doing life wrong

look i can't be on uppers 24/7 and i can't get drugs to knock me out, shame's sneaky it ambushes you when you go to sleep.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i still put a shirt on when the pizza comes.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
no

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

When you're nut to butt with fifty dudes in an open shower bay in boot camp

where do I sign up?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i still put a shirt on when the pizza comes.

Same sometimes pants.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Do it ironically posted:

i can't afford shame, shame is only available to children of wealthy white people poor people have to do whatever just to get to our next pay cheque

Can't even afford the punctuation to make your post a little clearer. You can somehow afford the extra letter to misspell "check", though, you gently caress

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Uh dvu 7bbh bybbh b hbbuhhhb

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Some people like peeing in the pool i like peeing into the pool.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
i have so much shame that its actually turned negative and i am no longer able to care.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

amityville anus posted:

Some people like peeing in the pool i like peeing into the pool.

ever poop into the the filter tube?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

ever poop into the the filter tube?

me, personally, no. but such an activity did lead to my conception, however.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
An overabundance, op.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Yeah, but not like catholicly so, which is probably one of the benefits of hitting 30, you're getting into awkward dad territory, and don't give as much of a poo poo anymore

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Traded it all to your whore mother for a handy and a line of mediocre coke, op.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

akulanization posted:

if you need to deodorize you balls you don't have proper hygine. most people can get by with washing their balls when they shower without ballstank overwhelming everyone around them. if your deodorant has pubes on it you need to consider soap as a first solution.

same

lol yeah no need to wipe my rear end through out the day or put deodorant on my armpits. Cologne? lol no thanks I used a bar of soap this morning.

lol loving goons and their lack of hygiene.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Does anyone sell a deodorizing ball cream that you can rub all over you testicles? If not, I'm about to make some money.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

OctoberBlues posted:

Does anyone sell a deodorizing ball cream that you can rub all over you testicles? If not, I'm about to make some money.

how often do you smell your balls

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Volume posted:

lol yeah no need to wipe my rear end through out the day or put deodorant on my armpits. Cologne? lol no thanks I used a bar of soap this morning.

lol loving goons and their lack of hygiene.

Stop posting

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Daedra posted:

how often do you smell your balls

This wouldn't be a product for me, it would be for the "bro market", I imagine those guys are smelling each other's balls all day long.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

OctoberBlues posted:

This wouldn't be a product for me, it would be for the "bro market", I imagine those guys are smelling each other's balls all day long.

sorry i thought you had the medical condition known as funk nut

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

They do, but I wouldn't expect goons to know about grooming products.

http://www.amazon.com/Comfy-Boys-Chocolate-Deodorant-Companion/dp/B00XNLZW2E

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

www posted:

lol @ the op being embarrassed about washing his face, get a grip.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Volume if your washing your face story was a loving trap to ensnare people into arguing with you about ball deodorant consider myself loving taint reaped

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I once saw a guy walking down the street eating a bowl of cereal.
He was using what looked like a bowl and spoon from his own kitchen.
What did he do with them when he was finished? Carry them around?

I tried to rationalize what he was doing and the only thing I could come up with was "at least he's making an effort to not be late".

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i find it shameful that volumes av isnt the smelly ballsack guy one anymore, that was a masterpiece of contemporary art

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i find it shameful that volumes av isnt the smelly ballsack guy one anymore, that was a masterpiece of contemporary art

for 9.99 you can make your dream come true.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
another bottle of wine for breakfast?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Volume posted:

How do you just lose any sense of self respect to stoop so low?
Somewhere in your mid-late twenties you just stop giving a poo poo what the endless sea of people who have no impact and will never have any impact on your life think of you. Caring so much about how you come across to literally everyone is a teenager thing. It's still important to care when it comes to people who matter in your life and work.

I'm showering in the sink. No one in the bathroom gives a poo poo because they are there to take a piss, relax, and not disturb others. Many would even find it amusing. Like you did. "Wow this guy is just bathing in the sink like it's normal!!" He knows it's not something people usually do. He also knows it's not something anyone will care about.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Mar 2, 2016

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
We live in a country that wants to make a self-aggrandized maniac with an expired cotton candy thing for a head its president, and you still haven't gotten the no-shame memo?

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."
Last month I was at the hospital, and had my balls ogled/fondled by 35 different people. Not much shame left here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
as a catholic I am a golem animated by shame

• Locked thread