Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Rawkking posted:

Is it possible to cast escape twice (once to get to the entrance, then leave the dungeon and cast it again) in this game to return to your house, or is that limited to later versions?

At first I was confused why we were intentionally collapsing all the time, but IIRC there is one way you're rewarded for doing that in RF1.

Don't you get healed up if you faint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

If they'd really wanted to, they could have set up something like Pokemon Battle Revolution, which could connect to the Sinnoh Gen 4 games. But as you said, doing so would have meant you were locked into a marriage without getting to know the new girls.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Wayne posted:

Given that, the only possible choice for the lil' mage is Egam :v:

It's a Lil Mage, not a Grand Mage, you idiot.
egam.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

A couple of broken images where you're shaving Shaun.
Also gently caress yeah, egam!!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Nah, but when in Wooly form he becomes a Kung Fu Master. Or was it a pro wrestler? It's been a while since I played it. He's more badass than he looks anyway.

Doesn't he do a backflip and kick things in the face?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Darth TNT posted:

I knew that was going to be the answer. :smith:

The answer is always the most anime in the RF games.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Pette the monsters, gette the lady love!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Red, orange, green, possibly blue and purple (although I may be thinking of the early GBA/DS Harvest Moon games with those last two).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Zanzibar Ham posted:

So... I'm assuming if you wanted to, you could ignore cave spelunking for a year or two and Cecilia would be stuck there for all that time?

You could never enter a cave ever and the game keeps trucking iirc. You're hamstrung by a lack of ores and no monsters to farm goods off, but you can manage.

But yeah, little Ceci just chills out wherever she is until you eventually rock up.

• Locked thread