Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013
Donnel requests that he be buried with his money and hoe(s).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013
Sterling for the archer. (When you fight them, make sure you don't stand in the...Danger Zone)

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013
##vote
1 Mist

She saved your life and gave you a house. Until proven that we are not a wookie, I'm pretty sure we owe a life debt. Also, I don't trust her to not murder our other options. Embrace the Stockholm.

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013
I like money. If you gave me free money everyday, you could be friend. No diminishing returns on that.

The system works!

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013
Ugh, can you imagine? I wouldn't be bothered conceptually by adding the nitty gritty of farm life to a game, but that means you're going to have to set aside time every in-game day to shovel poo poo, slaughter livestock, and keep all your ingredients fresh. These games are already super monotonous and repetitive, and I almost never end up doing any actual farming in them because farming is time intensive, even with upgrades.

The best thing Stardew does (or steals?) is having sprinklers that'll water crops every day. Not having to worry about plants except planting them and picking them leaves you so much time to do actually fun things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013
The real question here is this: "Is keeping Lukas's creepy stalker rear end firmly in the friendzone worth 100k?"

The answer? No. I would pay the 1 million.

No sale

• Locked thread