Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Either is ok by me too, whatever is easier for you to organize and count votes with is good by me, my dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

##vote
1 Sharron

Hangs out in caves, digs swords, questionable wardrobe choices, how could I not vote goonette? :v: Also, my friend and I actually did the mystic conch shell trade together, thank god we both wanted to pick Mei.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

LordHippoman posted:

Also I haven't played Frontier but holy poo poo "Zzyzx".

Fun fact: Zzyzx is a real place in California, I've passed it on the 15 on the way to Vegas. Have no idea why they chose that name though or if it originates from somewhere else? Also if you're still taking name suggestions for Demons, I propose Flucifer if it's not too long.

Do items you sell to the store still show up in your shipping record or do you have to ship them?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Shaun the Sheep!!!

Also, just wanna say really enjoying the LP so far!!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Yay for Shaun! Woolies are just so cute :kimchi:
e:Also, I'm gonna second Prince for a ghost name. Forgot about the character limit, sorry! I vote Ziggy

stone cold fucked around with this message at 06:56 on May 2, 2016

• Locked thread