Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Don't forget to go vote today before it gets too late, you chucklefucks. Just think about how passionately racist Trump supporters are and then remember the only way to stop that big bag of oranges is to submit your own worthless vote.

Hahahahaha maybe Hilary will win via a coin toss for the 7th time. hmmmm.

Also they give you a cool sticker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
cant vote what on account of the charges

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
write in deez nutz

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

DJ-T is a good name for trump

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Voting Bernie is as good as not voting if you think about it

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
thanks for reminding me to vote for trump

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Registered as independent.

The rest of you clowns should go vote though.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

nice try op but millenials are too busy walking to their drug dealer's house

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

ethanol posted:

nice try op but millenials are too busy walking to their drug dealer's house

you mean hoverboarding

how old are you even

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Turd Burglar posted:

you mean hoverboarding

how old are you even

im a millenial

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

nope

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 1, 2016

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

ethanol posted:

im a millenial

you're not a very good one

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i early voted but i won't tell you who for. i'll just say it wasn't trump or cruz or rubuio or kqchich or carson or clinton.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
it doesnt count much OP, since clinton is beating him in every state, but maybe you should send him some money :D

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im currently in line to see bernie sanders in an hour and a half (lol)

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Registered as independent.

The rest of you clowns should go vote though.

depending on your state you can still switch to influence primary (for either party)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You threw your vote away OP. Also I can't vote today so I didn't forget.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Watch out Bernie!

Hillary Clinton trying to steal them coveted Super-Racist votes from Trump!

https://vine.co/v/ig6X7WZOnhw

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Do they give you cookies and juice to vote? I'd rather donate blood because I get those things.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

JakeP posted:

While normally I would agree that your vote doesn't count, this particular voting cycle actually does matter because it helps select the democratic nominee that then your vote is worthless for. Hilary has yet to outright win a state and has come to a literal coin toss 6 times (in the states who caucus and have voted already). Like they seriously flipped a loving coin. Somehow she has managed to win 6 times on coin flips. Aside from the fact that winning 6 times in a coin toss is both suspicious and statistically unlikely, if only a couple thousand more people in those states had voted they wouldn't need the coin.

I'm not saying Hilary is a lying cheater snake oval office, everyone else has already said that for me. All I'm saying is that for once your vote actually does matter in this lovely country. Save the "your vote is worthless" for the presidential election where only 9 swing states have any say on how soon Trump can be inaugurated.

Ps. If the coin toss info is statistically incorrect don't rage out. I didn't fact check the thing I heard on the TV. Also the point im trying to make is to go vote, not who deserves to win. Go loving vote.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Mar 1, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MurderBot posted:

Do they give you cookies and juice to vote? I'd rather donate blood because I get those things.

Yah, but then they hound you for the rest of your life.

I swear I've heard of collection agencies that are not as "Johnny on the spot" as my local gang of vampires.

ChairmanMeow posted:

depending on your state you can still switch to influence primary (for either party)

I can not be arsed to do this. Besides, I'm pretty sure my state votes later.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
hey y'all, lets make a kickstarter to send a series of assassins after the OP

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Our state parties caucus in the evening, so we're gonna party tonight!

A little political humor for all you cool kids out there

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

Pththya-lyi posted:

Our state parties caucus in the evening, so we're gonna party tonight!

A little political humor for all you cool kids out there

lol

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Watch out Bernie!

Hillary Clinton trying to steal them coveted Super-Racist votes from Trump!

https://vine.co/v/ig6X7WZOnhw

Mark Dayton is high as gently caress as always, lol.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
TRUMP!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Windows 98 posted:

Don't forget to go vote today before it gets too late, you chucklefucks. Just think about how passionately racist Trump supporters are and then remember the only way to stop that big bag of oranges is to submit your own worthless vote.

Hahahahaha maybe Hilary will win via a coin toss for the 7th time. hmmmm.

Also they give you a cool sticker.

Did the sticker say "Thanks Retard!"

Lol sick burn on you.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Fishy Joe posted:

cant vote what on account of the charges

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Yah, but then they hound you for the rest of your life.

I swear I've heard of collection agencies that are not as "Johnny on the spot" as my local gang of vampires.

I can not be arsed to do this. Besides, I'm pretty sure my state votes later.

Google it, dumbass. I just changed my party affiliation via online form (PA). It even told me the cutoff date for changes. Literally could not be simpler unless I develop telepathy.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Windows 98 posted:

Hilary has yet to outright win a state and has come to a literal coin toss 6 times (in the states who caucus and have voted already). Like they seriously flipped a loving coin. Somehow she has managed to win 6 times on coin flips.

hillary won nevada, iowa and south carolina. the coin flip thing you're talking about happened in specific counties in iowa

also she won south carolina by an absurd margin, more than 40 points.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Riptor posted:

hillary won nevada, iowa and south carolina. the coin flip thing you're talking about happened in specific counties in iowa

also she won south carolina by an absurd margin, more than 40 points.

Thank you for fact checking. I am lazy.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i voted for the hot lady that i want to titty gently caress

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Parallax Scroll posted:

i voted for the hot lady that i want to titty gently caress

Donald Trump is not a lady.

Why is 'Super Tuesday' on a Tuesday?

It's my least favourite day. Why not SUPER SATURDAY! cos you get some alteration in there and you are like "thank gently caress I don't have to go to work" also.

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

Turd Burglar posted:

thanks for reminding me to vote for trump

I changed my party affiliation today so I can vote for a winner in my state's primary

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

spud posted:

Donald Trump is not a lady.

Why is 'Super Tuesday' on a Tuesday?

It's my least favourite day. Why not SUPER SATURDAY! cos you get some alteration in there and you are like "thank gently caress I don't have to go to work" also.

i think more people vote cause they can get out of work for it, also some kids get off school as many schools are polling places.
who wants to put on pants on a saturday. Spice up my Tuesday with a sticker any day of the week.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Sorry, I don't like to discuss politics.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm not voting but I'd vote trump if I was going to vote

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ChairmanMeow posted:

i think more people vote cause they can get out of work for it, also some kids get off school as many schools are polling places.
who wants to put on pants on a saturday. Spice up my Tuesday with a sticker any day of the week.

This is fair. Americans don't get very many holidays anyway, so take what you can get.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

That70sHeidi posted:

Google it, dumbass. I just changed my party affiliation via online form (PA). It even told me the cutoff date for changes. Literally could not be simpler unless I develop telepathy.

The effort you took to type this post is more effort than I have to even finish this......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

:thejoke:

• Locked thread