Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Last season saw a resurgence of interest, so here we go:

Ink Master is back once again, with a new gimmick exciting theme, featuring the ok-est best tattoo artists in the country, competing for $100,000, a feature in Ink Magazine, and the lampooned coveted title of Ink Master.

The artists will vie for position with Flash Challenges, the winners of which will get to determine the fates of their fellow artists as they head into the Elimination Tattoo. Whoever is determined by the judges to have the worst tattoo, aided by the human canvas jury and their pick, must pack their machines, and go home.

And this season, seven returning artists from Ink Master past return to face seven new artists. Each week, a new veteran will join the fray, replacing the eliminated artist. Not only that, for the first time in Ink Master history, the new competitor will get to choose the elimination tattoo challenge. But when the ink dries, only one will stand alone as Ink Master.

RETURNING ARTISTS:

Cleen Rock One - Owner/Artist at Chrome Gypsy Tattoo, from Las Vegas, NV with 20 years' experience. Heavily favored to win Season 5, Cleen became runner up to returning artist Jason Clay Dunn. Now returning himself, the artist and entrepreneur known nationwide for his ink, is determined to take the crown of Ink Master.

James Vaughn - Owner/Artist at Straight A Tattoo & Emerald City Tattoo, from Asheboro/Greensboro, NC, with 23 years' experience. Specializing in neo Japanese and old school traditional, Vaughn has won over 300 awards, and holds the distinction of being on the very first season of Ink Master. However, he only placed third, and would like nothing more than to return to the south with a first place victory.

Jesse Smith - Owner/Artist at Loose Screw Tattoo, from Richmond, VA, with 18 years' experience. As an army brat living Germany, Jesse first discovered his love of art through urban culture and graffiti art. Though he excelled in season 2, his inexperience with black & grey became too much, and he was ultimately the fifth place participant. The competition has helped him grow as an artist, however, and he's ready to make it to the finale this time around.

Jime Litwalk - Artist at Ascension Tattoo, from Orlando, FL, with 22 years' experience. The season 3 runner up, Jime is comfortable with all styles, but especially his signature animated "classic new skool" style. Winning best tattoo four times during his season, and the winner of the Merry Ink special, beating out fellow vets Sausage and James, Jime is a true perfectionist, and won't walk away with anything less than a flawless victory.

Matti Hixson - Artist at Otzi Tattoo Agency, from Virginia Beach, VA, with 11 years' experience. Well known on the convention circuit, Hixson thrives in color realism and likes tattoos with a dark twist. Earning third place on season 4, he no longer plans to come into the game sincerely, instead doing whatever it takes to bring home the $100,000.

Sarah Miller - Owner/Artist at Wyld Chyld Tattoo Pittsburgh, from Pittsburgh, PA, with 10 years' experience. Eccentric, passionate, perhaps a little crazy, Sarah has made a big name for herself on the tattoo circuit since placing second on season 2 of Ink Master. Specializing in photo realism, Sarah would love nothing more than to become the first female Ink Master, and solidify her position in the tattoo world.

Sausage - Co-Owner/Artist at Revolt Tattoos, from Las Vegas, NV, with 14 years' experience. Working alongside season 3 winner Joey Hamilton, and quickly winning the hearts of fans as the runner up of season 4, Walter "Sausage" Frank has a kind heart and a humorous nature. But this time he's back with a vengeance and hopes to establish his shop with not one, but two Ink Masters.

St. Marq - Owner at New Breed, from West Lafayette, IN, with 26 years' experience. A self-professed "tattoo god," St. Marq was the early favorite to win last season. However, his confidence, or cockiness, led to his downfall, when he volunteered for an elimination challenge and got outmatched, leaving the competition in twelfth place. With the most experience of all the veterans, and the lowest placing, no one wants to dominate the new artists, and show up the other vets, more than Marq.

NEW ARTISTS:

Alex Rockoff - Artist at Aces High Tattoo, from West Palm Beach, FL, with 9 years' experience. A ball of nervous, manic energy, Alex believes his lines, shading, and color gradients are his strong points. Known to cross the line and be unapologetic, Alex has many enemies to make, and even greater accolades to earn, in this competition.

Anthony Michaels - Artist at Metro Tattoo, from Tucson, AZ, with 5 years' experience. Inspired by his sister, who perservered through brain damage and is now a Special Olympics gold medal winner, Anthony believes he sets himself apart from the pack, and will have the other artists scared once they see what he can really do.

Ashley Velazquez - Artist at Forever Custom Tattoos, from New Haven, CT, with 5 years' experience. Known as the "Show Off," Ashley taught herself when no one would apprentice her, and majored in art in college, drawing tattoos before she was a tattooer. Now the most requested artist at her shop, Ashley wants to win to show her doubting father that she made the right career choice.

Christian Buckingham - Artist at Revolt Tattoo, from Henderson, NV, with 13 years' experience. Coming from a conservative family of Air Force officers, and with chidren and grandchildren of his own, Chris hopes the public enjoys watching him destroy the competition. But he has a tough task ahead of him, considering he works around past Ink Master contestants, namely veteran and fellow competitior Sausage.

Corey Davis - Artist at City of Ink, from Atlanta, GA, with 10 years' experience. Corey's been featured in numerous tattoo publications and specializes in neo-traditional. He credits tattooing with saving his life after growing in a less privileged community, and wants to win Ink Master to validate his efforts.

Cris Gherman - Owners of 13 Fat Catz, from New York, NY, with 15 years' experience. A Transylvanian rebel who has been featured and awarded at tattoo conventions around the world, Cris hopes the title of Ink Master will make him a household name, the way he believes he deserves to be.

Megan Jean Morris - Owner/Artist at Painted Soul Tattoo & Part-Time Artist at Last Rites in NYC, from Wallingford, CT, with 7 years' experience. Although aware she can come off as arrogant, Megan is a tomboy with a feminine side, who wears her emotions on her sleeve. Studying realism and creating vibrantly detailed surrealistic pieces, Megan wants the respect of her fellow artists more than anything else.

Picasso Dular - Artist at The Vatican Studios, from Los Angeles, CA, with 16 years' experience. Intense and relentless, and the most experienced new artist (even surpassing some of the Ink Master vets,) he doesn't plan to keep his opinions to himself during judging, and is all too willing to attack the other artists' weaknesses. Refusing to pigeonhole himself to one style, Picasso wants to win to finally open his own shop and settle down from his nomadic ways.

JUDGES

Oliver Peck - Owner of Elm St. Tattoo and Original True Tattoo, with 20+ years experience and world records in tattooing. He'd probably find it pretty neat if the new artists outdid the vets.

Chris Nunez - A partner in Ridgeline Empire, a strategic multiplatform content and media corporation, which operates the subsidiaries Ink Skins and Upset Gentlemen and an animation studio with two animated series in development, "Hoodbrats" and "Toothians." He really wants St. Marq to win.

Dave Navarro - The guitarist for Jane's Addiction. His hosting has been getting better, you have to admit.

OmegaBR fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

RESULTS

*Episode One
Skill: Fundamentals
Flash Challenge: Sketch a nude model, build a liner and shader machine, and then tattoo your drawing onto a pig carcass.
Winner: Christian, for completing the machines first and a large tattoo. Ashley and Picasso failed to finish their machines.
Returning Veteran: St. Marq
Elimination Tattoo: Black & Grey Seven Deadly Sin Tattoos Using the Shader Only
Best Tattoo: Megan
Eliminated: Corey, for having a lower quality of shading and worse facial features compared to Marq's. St. Marq was voted as the worst by the human canvas jury.

*Episode Two
Skill: Contrast
Flash Challenge: In pairs, create a sculpture made of garbage for a beam of light to shine on, creating an artistic shadow scene.
Winners: Alex & Ashley
Returning Veteran: Cleen Rock One
Elimination Tattoo: Neo Traditional Hot Rods and Choppers
Best Tattoo: Cleen
Eliminated: Cris, for a lack of bold color, strong details, and, most of all, contrast, compared to Ashley's mechanically incorrect piece. The human canvas jury also voted him the weakest.

*Episode Three
Skill: Creativity
Flash Challenge: In teams of two, create a design on a large stencil using only salt.
Winner: Christian & Megan Jean
Returning Veteran: Sausage
Elimination Tattoo: Comic Book Characters (In the Likeness of the Canvas)
Best Tattoo: Anthony
Eliminated: Ashley, for continued bad anatomy and technical problems in her tattoos.
Cleen's tattoo was voted as the worst by the jury, for not looking like a superhero.

*Episode Four
Skill: Detail
Flash Challenge: Tattoo exact replicas of fingerprints, judged by a forensics expert.
Winner: Cleen
Returning Veteran: Matti Hixson
Elimination Tattoo: Venetian Masks
Eliminated: Picasso, for his lines and detail being too scratchy, not matching his artistic
ability. Anthony was chosen as the worst by the human canvas jury for lack of detail.

*Episode Five
Skill: Color Theory
Flash Challenge: In teams of two, pose a pair of contortionists and paint them to create a unique
image.
Winner: Sausage and Megan Jean
Returning Veteran: Jime Litwalk
Elimination Tattoo: New School Dinosaurs
Best Tattoo: Sausage
Eliminated: St. Marq, for a sub-par drawing, bad colors choices, and worst of all, a poor
application of them. Alex was voted as the worst by the human canvas jury.

*Episode Six
Skill: Composition
Flash Challenge: In teams of two, use power washers to blast a design into the side of dirty 53 feet
long truck trailers.
Winner: Anthony and Matti
Returning Veteran: Sarah Miller
Elimination Tattoo: Surrealistic Female Faces
Best Tattoo: Megan Jean
Eliminated: Alex, for an extremely unappealing woman's face that had uneven features. He
was also voted as the worst by the jury.

*Episode Seven
Skill: Precision
Flash Challenge: Tattoo custom lettering on knuckles
Winner: Cleen
Returning Veteran: Jesse Smith
Elimination Tattoo: Black & Grey Portraits of Personal Political Heroes
Best Tattoo: Christian
Eliminated: Sarah, for making her portrait way too dark and unappealing. Cleen was voted the worst by the human canvas jury.

*Episode Eight
Skill: Legibility
Flash Challenge: In teams of two, use push pins to create a legible design in a cork board from across a rooftop.
Winner: Christian & Cleen
Returning Veteran: James Vaughn
Elimination Tattoo: Traditional Japanese Dragons With Water
Eliminated: Megan Jean, for camouflaging her non-traditional dragon, making it hard to read. Sausage was picked as the worst by the human canvas jury.

*Episode Nine
Skill: Texture
Elimination Tattoo: In teams of two, tattoo wings on the same person's back, one "good" and one "evil." Judged individually, the two artists on the bottom would then challenge another artist for a face off, with the challenged picking the style and theme. The face off losers would both be eliminated.
Best Tattoo: James, who was safe from being challenged.
Bottom Tattoos: Sausage and Jime
Face Off 1: Sausage challenged Matti, who chose Color Zombie Faces.
Eliminated: Sausage, for not having as dynamic a piece as Matti, that ended in odd places.
Face Off 2: Jime challenged Cleen, who chose Photorealistic Anatomical Hearts.
Eliminated: Jime, despite having a great depiction of a heart, due to Cleen's black lines making his pop more.

*Episode Ten
Skill: Adaptability
Elimination Tattoo: In teams of three, production tattoo an American Traditional clipper ship, with one artist lining, one shading, and one coloring.
Winner: No winning team was declared, rather, the judges felt both tattoos were great, and told the teams they each had to nominate the artist they felt was the weakest. Based on the critique, Cleen voted for himself, Matti voted for Anthony, and Anthony voted for himself. All three members of the other team voted for Jesse, including himself.
Face Off: Tattoo any image in any style, but freehand, from scratch, with no stencils or reference.
Eliminated: Jesse, for weak line weights and saturation, compared to the strong outline on Anthony's risky traditional eagle.

*Episode Eleven
Skill: Ingenuity
Flash Challenge: Three Hour Forehead Tattoos
Winner: James
Elimination Tattoo: Hate Tattoo Cover Ups
Winner: Anthony
Eliminated: Matti, for doing a large tattoo on a small cover up, that was ultimately unfinished. The human canvas jury picked Christian as the worst.

OmegaBR fucked around with this message at 23:14 on May 11, 2016

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Also, a new season of Ink Master: Redemption premiering tonight at 11pm EST right after Ink Master. Ever wonder what happens to the people who sign up for a free tattoo on a TV show and then walk away with a disaster? Why, they come back of course! Ink Master's most infamous human canvases return to confront the artists that left them less than satisfied. But neither artist nor canvas realize they're meeting once again, leaving the door open for explosive confrontations and twists featuring other Ink Master veterans stepping in.

Tonight, Kito from season 6 has to face not one, but THREE unhappy canvases. Will he keep his cool long enough to redeem himself?

Plus, before tonight's premiere, it's the Sirens of Ink special. Lea Vendetta, Sarah Miller, Jackie Jennings, and Emily Elegado, all return hoping to win bragging rights and walk away with $10,000. The winner of the first round gets a huge advantage going into the second round, where one artist is eliminated, leading to the final round to prove who is the definitive female in the Ink Master shop.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Looking forward to this and I hope it's better than last season. Still can't get over them kicking out a dude for what looks like because he wasn't a big enough drama queen.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

OldTennisCourt posted:

Looking forward to this and I hope it's better than last season. Still can't get over them kicking out a dude for what looks like because he wasn't a big enough drama queen.

Who was that? I didn't even watch last season.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Wait, the veterans are coming back one by one?

EDIT: Apparently so. That's much less interesting than having them all start fresh. And brings the question as to how they determine who rejoins and when.

OmegaBR fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Mar 2, 2016

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I already can't stand Alex holy poo poo

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

OmegaBR posted:

Also, a new season of Ink Master: Redemption premiering tonight at 11pm EST right after Ink Master. Ever wonder what happens to the people who sign up for a free tattoo on a TV show and then walk away with a disaster? Why, they come back of course! Ink Master's most infamous human canvases return to confront the artists that left them less than satisfied. But neither artist nor canvas realize they're meeting once again, leaving the door open for explosive confrontations and twists featuring other Ink Master veterans stepping in.

What the hell

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

blue squares posted:

What the hell

Redemption is a fun show. Basically they bring somebody back, have them confront an old canvas, and the canvas gets to decide if they want a new design from the artist, or a more accomplished one they bring in.

They've managed to get some real nutjobs back. The master canvas who bailed on Jason during his finale, for example.

dumbhand
Nov 5, 2004

WATCH OUT!
Hey guys!

Season seven is definitely the best season!

Also, Redemption season 2 is WAY better than season 1!

Love u!

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Love this show, really scratches the itch of reality tv bullshit drama and actual talent (sometimes).

Looks like Megan is going to be a front runner, and about half of these chumps need to be sent home on day one.

St. Marq is still a complete loving knob, he should gone home but that other guy's tattoo was hot garbage. I'm excited for Clean next week, he was one of my favorites to watch.

That redemption episode was alright, we almost got to see Kito knock that lady's teeth out but his redemption tattoos were okay.

TheDon01 fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Mar 2, 2016

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Goon Girlfriend is back, is that guy still around?

I live in Tucson, so seeing Anthony is kind of funny, and knowing the shop he works at, it gives me a good idea of how they cast this show. My money is on flyers on cars outside the 18+ clubs.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Please someone punch St Marq in his dumb face

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This show is so hilariously bad. It overuses every single lovely trope of reality TV. I like seeing the tattoos but god its trash

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Choom Gangster posted:

Goon Girlfriend is back, is that guy still around?

I live in Tucson, so seeing Anthony is kind of funny, and knowing the shop he works at, it gives me a good idea of how they cast this show. My money is on flyers on cars outside the 18+ clubs.

Hahah I just came to post that I think Sarah at one point was a goons girlfriend

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008
I think this format is going to be the best. Just the fact that there'll only be 9 artists each episode means more airtime for each. It also means they cull the heard earlier (although this does mean less trainwrecks, which is a shame). Finally I really love the returning veterans deciding the challenges, I was praying for St. Marq to get the axe on his own challenge. It seems like there's a ratio of better new artists by virtue of the lower number of constants. Christian and Megan seems like the newcomer frontrunners for sur, but I also really loved Picasso's sketch of the nude model. I also reckon Count Chocula is gonna be infinitely entertaining.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Do the later returners only have to complete one or two challenges before having the chance to win it all? Pretty weird

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

blue squares posted:

Do the later returners only have to complete one or two challenges before having the chance to win it all? Pretty weird

That's what I thought at first too, but when the final veteran enters the competition, they'll still have eight other people they have to go through (since up until that point only seven will have been eliminated, new or vet.) So they have the advantage (or disadvantage,) of not sticking around while the weak ones and the screw ups get the boot.

Thought it was weird at first, but now I've warmed up to this new format.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

blue squares posted:

St. Marq shows up in the previews for next episode so he's sticking around that long at least. I wonder if they're going to do some double elimination episodes to thin the herd a little faster.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm wishing for a very special episode where they bring Kyle in to go head to head with St Marq and Kyle actually kills him.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

When I get a chance later today I'll post all of this week's work. This should be an interesting season with an interesting format.

That Redemption episode was crazy; I really thought that one lady was going to get punched by Kito. I can't really say I liked what he did, but that owl was a lot better than that ugly raven he did.

It was also cool seeing Goon Girlfriend, Emily, Leah, and ? ( I always forget her name!) in their own episode. Did any of you watch that? Emily continues to be a total gash and seeing her tattoo Aaron was icing on the cake.

I still don't understand this show's obsession with Mystical Mike but it does make it entertaining. I just keep waiting to hear him yell "PARKOUR" over and over again after he does his stupid cartwheels.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

I'm excited for James Vaughn to come back. Big gay southern teddy bear. I could listen to him talk for hours. I want him to read me bedtime stories.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

^^^^YES!

Week one in a simple and less load heavy gallery for your viewing pleasure: http://imgur.com/gallery/PeQPb

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Not Today Satan posted:

^^^^YES!

Week one in a simple and less load heavy gallery for your viewing pleasure: http://imgur.com/gallery/PeQPb

ty for doing this. I love this show because of the art and this is a really cool way of seeing it.

My comments after looking through and being able tools closer at these would be wtf is up with the almost stick figure-like snake on the top of st. marq's tatoo? or the mouth placement of the girl on corey's?

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Glad this show is back, and the new format is interesting.

Not Today Satan posted:

^^^^YES!

Thanks for the gallery. Megan's looks so much better than all the other pieces; hope she can continue that level of proficiency and push everyone else to up their game.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Luvcow posted:

ty for doing this. I love this show because of the art and this is a really cool way of seeing it.

My comments after looking through and being able tools closer at these would be wtf is up with the almost stick figure-like snake on the top of st. marq's tatoo? or the mouth placement of the girl on corey's?

Yeah St Marq would have gone home for the dark splotch, upper snake and batwing/umbrella but the other guy's was even worse. BUT we know that St Marq is a one-trick artist, so unless he's spent some time working with colour and doing other styles he'll soon end up bottom 3 again.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Oh, man, Ink Master is the absolute worst show on tv, but I abso-loving-lutely love it. Every time they announce a new season, I'm like, "more of this garbage?!" and promptly carve out time in my schedule to watch it every week. I'll be sad when they finally do the right thing (for the sake of humanity) and put Dave, Chris, and Oli out to pasture.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

XIII posted:

Oh, man, Ink Master is the absolute worst show on tv, but I abso-loving-lutely love it. Every time they announce a new season, I'm like, "more of this garbage?!" and promptly carve out time in my schedule to watch it every week. I'll be sad when they finally do the right thing (for the sake of humanity) and put Dave, Chris, and Oli out to pasture.

If you think this is bad, you should tune in to Hell's Kitchen.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Flyinglemur posted:

"oh your a slovenly 23 year old line cook with 3 years experience? why yes i would like you to compete to be my next head chef at my multi million dollar restaurant!"

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Flyinglemur posted:

You don't even have to leave the realm of Tattoo reality shows to make the comparison, I've tried to watch a couple other ones that make Ink Master look like a work of subtle genius they were so much more over the top hacky, cliched and obnoxiously terrible.

I know it's a pipe dream, but I hope the weird French dude goes far, cuz he just does not give a gently caress and is hilarious to watch.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
St. Marq is incredibly annoying because he's trying so hard to be ~reality show villain~ and it's really sad and embarrassing.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

savinhill posted:

You don't even have to leave the realm of Tattoo reality shows to make the comparison, I've tried to watch a couple other ones that make Ink Master look like a work of subtle genius they were so much more over the top hacky, cliched and obnoxiously terrible.

Oxygen channel had Best Ink
The first season was hosted by an American Idol finalist who I believe had 2 tattoos.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

savinhill posted:

I know it's a pipe dream, but I hope the weird French dude goes far, cuz he just does not give a gently caress and is hilarious to watch.

I unironically love Tattoo Nightmares.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I like how Christian is playing the game, giving zero fucks, staying calm and reasonable about it, and actually backing it up with decent effing work. And Megan's piece was gorgeous and deserved that win. I hope they both go far.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Luvcow posted:

ty for doing this.

No problem! I'll try to keep up with adding a gallery each week as the contest progresses. I just hate the load times and layout of Spike's page and I kinda figured I may not be the only one.

This season is definitely going to be an interesting and talented competition. While they probably won't back off from the scripted drama it'll be cool to see a lot more art, technique, and a change of format.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Binary Logic posted:

Yeah St Marq would have gone home for the dark splotch, upper snake and batwing/umbrella but the other guy's was even worse. BUT we know that St Marq is a one-trick artist, so unless he's spent some time working with colour and doing other styles he'll soon end up bottom 3 again.

I honestly hope he lasts until Jesse Smith shows up because I want to see him try to bang out a colorful neo-traditional tattoo.

Except the cameras should avoid him until then because gently caress that guy.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
i like it when a crusty elderly dude with large neck and cheek tattoos says the word "wisdom"

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
I haate Cleen rock One, the sweetest moment this show has ever provided was when he was brought to tears when his lovely, boring, Trapper Keeper style-biting backpiece lost him the finale to an artist you could tell he clearly looked down on as inferior to himself.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

savinhill posted:

I haate Cleen rock One, the sweetest moment this show has ever provided was when he was brought to tears when his lovely, boring, Trapper Keeper style-biting backpiece lost him the finale to an artist you could tell he clearly looked down on as inferior to himself.

Cleens tattoo was really good, but it was generic compared to Jason. You can tell he's still bitter about it. The format this season is great and I'm looking forward to more of the Veteran artists coming in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008
Can't loving believe they kicked Cris off over Ashley. While he clearly did not give a poo poo about the challenge, her tattoo was complete and utter garbage. Would have been fun to have more of Cris's craziness going forward.

• Locked thread