Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.
Another season with no female Ink Master :sigh:

I don't know who to root for now that Megan is gone. I guess anyone that isn't Sausage is fine with me. He really should have gone home instead of Megan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007

Cless Alvein posted:

Same Christian is a great artist, but he is such a mega douche that I really can't stand him.

Yeah I'm hoping that since they are basically doing a popularity contest for the top two that he won't even get in. I really want Anthony to win.

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
I didn't like either of Cleen's tattoos especially the chest piece. As soon as they revealed it, I was thinking exactly what Oliver said, that guy's nipple in the middle of the woman looks horrible.

I don't care that Anthony's pieces were "unfinished" because they looked better overall and that's why he won. I am the farthest thing possible from an expert and I couldn't have said the dragon was unfinished without the judges saying so. I wasn't that crazy about the wolf on his sleeve, but I loved the woman's face and the colors he put in that sunset were gorgeous.

• Locked thread