Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I've noy had any serious problems with dragons, musketeers or archers seem to handle them OK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

What clans have open slots? Got kicked from goondolences while on vacation, can't rejoin, the few clans I searced are either full or invite-only.

Epsilon, #ROLU8Y9

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

So is it normal to be stuck in Arena 4 around 1200 trophies at king level 7? I've been shuffling my deck around, and this is what feels best for now:

Cannon lv 6
Spear Goblins lv 7
Zap lv 5
Arrows lv 7
Skeletons lv 7
Hog Rider lv 4
Musketeer lv 5
Freeze lv 2

I've tried a few things like subbing Witch, Baby Dragon, etc. for Musketeer and I tried running Minions in place of Skeletons but then I get hosed up easy by Princes.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Can someone lower the trophies needed for one of the clans to 1750 or so? Decided to redownload this for more fun while pooping

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

so is this Clan Battle poo poo just me and one of you nerds against two other, lesser nerds? do we have to like, Strategize for this? or should I just shove my rear end into it and go ham

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

lol christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Someone in Goondolences suggested to me that the Clone/Giant Skeleton combo can be fairly easily countered for 3 elixir. I presume the counter is Tornado?