Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Happiness is not climbing the mountain, not getting to the top, not the adventure, not the accomplishment, but engulfing the entire mountain in ones womb and birthing the universe in reverse, beams of light shooting out of your eyes and ears as your womb consumes the entirety of known existance.

i forgot to mention that the presidnetial basset hound in my heartsong vision is wearing a top hat. the little guy doesn't appreciate the gravity of the situation at all :)

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

answer me honestly w/o thinking about it - is there a song in your heart right now?

My mindworm inventory slot is currently empty. I guess I could load up a song and put it in there if you want?

I find it's pretty useful to put something useful in there in the mornings around about breakfast. Too bad there's no queue and whatever was last in there seems to stick. Still, mindworm is one of the more useful inventory slots in the end. I mean, really, who actually uses their two ring slots or amulet slot nowadays?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Happiness is what you feel when you successfully distract yourself from how pointless and shallow life is

I mean SEX AND DRUGS gently caress YEAH WOOOOOO

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

does it count if this is the song in my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyHMseaLy88

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Profondo Rosso posted:

does it count if this is the song in my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyHMseaLy88

yep!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The ancient philosophers defined it as living virtuously and well, while Thomas Aquinas defined ultimate happiness as the supernatural union with God that's only possible in Heaven

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is this a song?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
according to my fridge magnet, it's a cat

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

is this a song?

i'm really happy that mr sausage man is doing so well lately. give him a pat on the head for me and for the love of god wash your hands after

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i'm really happy that mr sausage man is doing so well lately. give him a pat on the head for me and for the love of god wash your hands after

i made a thread about yoda pants. stop by if you need a place to rest your weary heart

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
nevermind someone gassed it :mad:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

the climate of repression on these forums is starting to concern me. i'm going to write a letter to my MLA and put a fig newton in there to grease the wheels

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

the climate of repression on these forums is starting to concern me. i'm going to write a letter to my MLA and put a fig newton in there to grease the wheels

it was well on its way to being the best thread of 2016. someone is probably just jelly. i am going to take this up with my assigned SA case worker

e: if you want i can show you some highlights

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*inhales a big league hit of crack*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

assigned SA case worker

this is probably true

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I got to touch a lot of boobs. Im happy

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Happiness is Two dicks in your butt and one in your mouth at the same time

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I submit that happiness is a sort of tint upon the lens of perception.

One who is happy has become aware of the scope and breadth of experience, has known despair, grief, sadness, loss, anguish, anger, triumph, joy, ecstasy and so on.

Once equipped with experience, the happy person seeks to develop the means to perpetuate the positive. Learns to cultivate gratitude for that which is present, and reasonable hopes for what is yet to come. Thusly, they enjoy today while seeking to organize a stable, sustainable future.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
When one exists in a state of perpetual ecstasy such as I do, declaring that you're happy might as mean that your sexual identity has been turned into a meme by idiots.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op it's like asking how much something costs, if u have to ask...

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Champenema posted:

When one exists in a state of perpetual ecstasy such as I do, declaring that you're happy might as mean that your sexual identity has been turned into a meme by idiots.

Delightful!

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

can we make this the title of gbs somehow?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
child comatose. go fundme

Mr.Tophat fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 4, 2016

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*exhales a mushroom cloud of delicious crack fumes*

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

happiness is those 10 seconds during orgasm

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Happiness is the ability to find the joy in everyday things.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

I got to touch a lot of boobs. Im happy

The owner of the nice boobs i was able to touch dumped me todays or a couple of days ago, so i am not in a state of happiness, Boobs are a good gauge of happiness

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
whiskey is a pretty good start imho

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sucking on a big ol titty yeehaw

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

staberind posted:

The owner of the nice boobs i was able to touch dumped me todays or a couple of days ago, so i am not in a state of happiness, Boobs are a good gauge of happiness
I wish you much luck in your future endeavor to find new boobs to touch

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Only Englishmen want to be happy OP.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Applewhite posted:

Happiness is just chemicals in the brain, OP. Take a pill that makes you happy and you will be happy.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
nope, he would start killing people trying to recapture that feeling

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Happiness is finally letting that fart rip that you held in too long

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Happiness is a feeling of satisfaction with the current state of your immediate environment. A person that wins the lottery is happy as a good thing came to that person from the environment, but not from the individual. Money however does not guarantee happiness as it is only useful in changing the environment. Virtues are methods and rational stances that attempt to maximize ones ability to sow seeds of happiness, but do nothing against the capricious nature of reality if and when it decides to poo poo on you.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
happiness = $$$$

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i'm only happy when im sad

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Having a cool car and a supply of good pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
not constantly wanting to die

• Locked thread