Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
pony puffer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Isaac posted:

Xanax tester

stay on target

Isaac posted:

Tge dixk suckinf gactory

stay on target!!!

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
You made this thread already op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

To do that you need to be a movie director who made the highest grossing film of all time.

Seems like that'd be a good job too IMO. Is there any openings for it? Wonder what the minimum qualifications are.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Isaac posted:

Tge dixk suckinf gactory

So is this a suggestion to get a job at a dick sucking factory, or to get a job as a dick sucking factory

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

So is this a suggestion to get a job at a dick sucking factory, or to get a job as a dick sucking factory

Poignant :cheers:

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
POTUS

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cybersexor.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

a hand job

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
amazon drone operator

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

amazon drone operator

not a bad idea.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I highly recommend being QA, you'll get the babes! The programmers will give you a nod of respect. They love it when you keep nitpicking their work.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Anal lust

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
avon lady

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
found a startup that disrupts the world of door to door cosmetic sales abd call it Mkeup or something

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Isaac posted:

Tge dixk suckinf gactory

Just stop.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

vudan posted:

Just stop.

No

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
HAS ANYONE SAID RETARD MASTURBATER? ???????!!!!!

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

hello everybody....Chrissy potwowski here at your service. I am short, fat, and if you've seen the hills have eyes or wrong turn....? then you perhaps caught a glimpse of my sexy rear end. ( I didn't really star in those movies.) I just look like a few of the characters, on a good day. also I love bycicles....I just lovem. I have about ten. yes ten!!!..I bought them all yes indeed. as I am self employed scrappin metal on my tricycle with a little cart....yea I make about 5 to 8 dollers on a good day...so come pump me up boys...you can find me on the maple valley trail by the cedar river and testy shef and I want that cream pie to go please. mmmmmmMmmm yummy. just find me riding by there on a bicycle, remember I have ten! OK I'm looking forward to getting rammed by a stranger on the trail. serious inquiries only please. thank you...Tootsie pop I won't reply by email! Find me on the trail and show me your serious with your cock'nballs. I will stop peddaling and bend over for you off trail where no one is peeking. I blow bubbles too along with cocks. If you get me you get me if not I'll still blow a cum bubble for ya when I'm done. Thankshyall( serious inquiries when approached, thank you, this is not a scam or joke as I have a sense of humor as well) hope to see ya soon.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

See, you can get through two letters without typing like a retarded gibbon after all, just believe in yourself.

Christo3
May 1, 2013

meme creator

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

vudan posted:

See, you can get through two letters without typing like a retarded gibbon after all, just believe in yourself.

So this is what "flaming" feels like

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dolphin Trainer at Sea world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Retard masturbater

• Locked thread