Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
i will buy a copy of every shirt to support this company keeping monetary solvent in its twilight years. thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
make a t-shirt of the wikipedia page for Something Awful printed out on it

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
I would buy a :toot: shirt and wear it. I like :toot:, it's cute.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I just want a city name sports team tee shirt bad

Edit: also an Ole bitch head shirt holy poo poo lol

zooted heh fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 5, 2016

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

im gonna stick it to low tax and dgsw by buying ten thousand of these shirts and pooping on them

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I'd be totally down for a simple collared tee with the grenade symbol embroidered on the pocket or something.

That, or a Kansas City Worldskippers Tour shirt

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Commie NedFlanders posted:

im gonna stick it to low tax and dgsw by buying ten thousand of these shirts and pooping on them

great now i;m going to get you and lastgirl mixed up

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
are there already a lot of famous gbs posters being licensed or can i get rich quick too

i accept payment in most elk, small game, cans of beans, beets, carrots if they're whole and not diced, B vitamins, .22 or .380 rounds, and any good quality steel

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
on a serious note could legendary artist star war beta max illustrate that one post by jeff mumphries or whoever where a millennial texting gets hit by a bird and looks up and says 'vibeo games?'

and turn that into a shirt

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

I would buy a :toot: shirt and wear it. I like :toot:, it's cute.

:confuoot:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

extra stout posted:

are there already a lot of famous gbs posters being licensed or can i get rich quick too

i accept payment in most elk, small game, cans of beans, beets, carrots if they're whole and not diced, B vitamins, .22 or .380 rounds, and any good quality steel

Only the soupiest dudes on the forum should be on tshirts

Personally I enjoy being white noise because I can say oval office and nobody even reads me

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
What is this Sports Team City Name shirt everyone keeps begging for? Can someone post a picture?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Everyone ahould have to make a ahirt of their own av. Then you have to make your av a pic of you waring your av shirt

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If someone makes a Chris Kingsbury shirt, I would definitely buy that.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

A Strange Aeon posted:

What is this Sports Team City Name shirt everyone keeps begging for? Can someone post a picture?

It's a pretty bad shirt, people must have poor memories.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i'd wear a grenade polo and walk around all day all like "yeah, im kinda a GBS superstar :smug:"

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Will this tshirt be a reward for this up and coming wonderful kickstarter?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

OctoberBlues posted:

Lowtax, you ready to print these?

I would buy the poo poo out of this.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

A Strange Aeon posted:

google image search it, check the front page, watch mood house

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Looks good to me.

This ones good too:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I would buy a

DAD GAY

so what

T-shirt and wear it to our next get-together.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

JB50 posted:

Looks good to me.

This ones good too:

These are good.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

huh you got married to that ladyambert person? i thought youve only been dating for 2 years

Dreadite
Dec 31, 2004

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

Lowtax, you ready to print these?

hell yeah man now we just need a version where the otter is sayin' eat my drat balls

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

idea: a thread where people post pictures of themselves wearing zazzle/supertee/shirtprintdotcom shirts of forum things. if you post a photoshop to avoid designing, buying and wearing a shirt you get perma'd.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

idea: a thread where people post pictures of themselves wearing zazzle/supertee/shirtprintdotcom shirts of forum things. if you post a photoshop to avoid designing, buying and wearing a shirt you get perma'd.

where does lowtax cash in on that exactly? more importantly, what's in it for me?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what about a :smith: shirt?

that'd be very :unsmith:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you could become a superstar by posting a fantastic picture of yourself in your (for example) "pass the milk realdo" shirt

lowtax could tweet the picture and gain (by my estimates) at least three registrations

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ghostter posted:

huh you got married to that ladyambert person? i thought youve only been dating for 2 years

She pregnant. You wouldn't want lowtax's next kid to be born out of wedlock, would you?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

SA shirts should have a wearable computer in like them $5 raspberry pi zeros or something so they constantly read out posts in a loud lowtaxesque computer voice, displays a live postcount on the front and updates your profile location from GPS data

and if it shuts down through lack of power you get banned

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Angela Christine posted:

She pregnant. You wouldn't want lowtax's next kid to be born out of wedlock, would you?
it's missouri, this happens all the time there

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

If you wanna be the coolest dude on the SA Forums I just found some VINTAGE SA wear so you can show your little brother what the sickest online memes were back when America was great. You remember that RAP® poo poo? You ever hear of Moof, kid?

*pumps shotgun*

Welcome to Happy Town bitch. :twisted:

[Coming soon to SA Mart]

VOTE TRUMP. And you can make America great again

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Dear Richard, I would like to procure a used sweatpant with SA logo, preferable unwashed. This would be entirely for my active in gym membership.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

A Strange Aeon posted:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cit...iw=1173&bih=517

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/its-time-be/

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

if she divorce will she get half the subforums?

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
Just make a shirt with large block font that says, "$9.95"

And make it cost $19.99.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ghostter posted:

if she divorce will she get half the subforums?

He's already been divorced like 12 times and none of them wanted the forums

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

people talk poo poo about City Name Sports Team but it's better thought-out than any nerd's cracks about "sportsball"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Apple Craft posted:

Just make a shirt with large block font that says, "$9.95"

And make it cost $19.99.

Inflation :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
can I have a shirt? :)

• Locked thread